/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1093

Legendary Cog Edition
>cog buffs patch soon

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - All Four Celestials
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno-Ifrit Showdown
2/22 - 2/28 - New Event (possibly collab)
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/1 - 2/15 - 14 Million Players Celebration (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Story/Special/Coop, 2x Renown Cap, Memerolls, etc.)
2/20 - Balance Patch

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Xeno-Ifrit's weapons will be mediocre and have a ridiculously low drop rate.

Fujos unite !

I should've started wind.

500 BP and every flip has been selfies and 1 harp.

>have a ridiculously low drop rate.
This part is true.

this shit triggers me so hard

Xeno-Ifrit's weapon (not plural) will be core for any Agni build but will have a super low drop rate.

Soon as I post that I get my first chev sword

I think I cracked the code

I'm still going to farm the shit out of them with my 1000+ pots.

I don't even have agni or shiva.

Nerf like fimbul after a couple of months

Swords are useless until you reach HL though
You want guns

>meanwhile tia bolts and chev swords still untouched
nice gaem gbftards

the exchange shop for xeno-ifrit weapons are within the same place they allows you to level up GW weapons/jobmaster weapons/baha weapons. No way they will be mediocre. This showdown is quite different from the previous ones.

I will expect xeno-ifrit weapons will be quite decent,but insanely hard to craft and requires multiple re-runs for normal players to finish one weapon.

but if granblue is your whole life maybe you can finish one or two weapon in one run

So how is she so far?

>Ifrit weapons will be mediocre
>t windroach

Good enough to replace Halle and stand alongside Ayer.

>Why even live

probably one of the best characters that we got in a post ferry/korwa era

>it's 2017 and people still only play one element

Nu-Ifrit will be trash.

t. someone with a pool for everything except Fire, the most worthless element

This should be 1094, last thread's OP was made incorrectly. Next thread should be 1095.

Why the fuck are nips insta-filling all the Twin Elements? The stupid sword is not even that good, shouldn't they be zerging Athena instead? Or do they think Xeno Ifrit as lead summon is going to save magna fire pools?

I just want anima to host Zooeys for centrums.

>Dark: Cerebus
>Water: Fenrir
>Fire: Xeno-Ifrit
Guess they ran out of RoB to reuse.
Place your bets on Wind, Earth, and Light.

Too bad it won't be fixed because no one cares about the OP unless they're shitposting with it.

Athena is a fucking bitch I swear.

Dark: Baha-chan

xeno-saggi
xeno-vohu
xeno-corow

GOOD JOB KMR

sagimazing
terravohu
biricorow

>Caring about a number

I can still use it atleast until I get more guns because I'm a newshitter that still has 2 chev SRs in my grid.

chev swords are reasonable as they are very rare drops, and only shines when you MLB them.

tia gun however is just bullshit and wind-bias.

just look at it. what did wind do to deserve literally the best stats and a great skill set weapon with piss easy drop rate?

Host baha- zoi- baha hl - kirin- huanglong

>cerb and fenrir showdowns are replaced by xeno diablo and xeno cocytus

kill me

Anat
Magical Girl Medusa
Corow's legs

>he thinks they aren't getting the animas themselves
You know why.

Tiny images trigger me too

wew

you zerg twin elements for progress. At the very least you have a high chance to get the twin element orbs and exhange for weapons from the shop.

athena is just bullshit overall - you either get lucky or you waste your resources.

>as they are very rare drops, and only shines when you MLB them.
by that logic fimbuls were fine too but /gbfg/ and kmr didnt like this idea so...

90% of /gbfg/ are windroaches what do you expect lel

t. sub 101

Water is supposed to be the worst element, not the best. If Light or Dark had fimbuls they would've stayed the same.

If you play wind you probably haven't showered in the last 24 hours and you can probably smell your ass right now from where you're sitting. Did I guess right?

Hmm.

they won't be better than fingers

they won't be better than Athena Spears

therefore they have 0% chance to be core

spot on except for the fact that i play water

Who is ready to move on-to Fire Emblem Heroes for the next level of Guild Wars autism?

>Windroach
>Takes 2 baths a day

fimbul after nerfed is a must for varuna builds and they still need two or three of them. Even if you have a fuckload of 30 gold moon weapons you still need two.

fimbul is just way too overpowered from the start. 24% unique multipler that can be boosted by varuna? do you seriously think that water fags can 440k instantly from the start without even pressing any skill is balanced?

>they won't be better than fingers
Duh.
>they won't be better than Athena Spears
Here's where you're wrong. It's extremely easy to replace a weapon with shit stats and no 4*. Just look at cerb guns vs normal cortanas.

Athena Spears are dead.

Does anyone have the gacha version of this

This is a pure leech party.

fire has no good data buffer even if it's only SL10 trium is too important for that element

they aren't about to give fire Cerberus guns you fucking retard

Wind and Light get nice things because they're good but not Dark so not as many people complain about them getting buffs.

>they aren't about to give fire Cerberus guns you fucking retard
I didn't realize a Cygames emplyoee posted here.

again this bullshit, darkniggers will get the bat like waterfags for being faggots

So I have a dilemma

Since it's magfes do I:

A - spam for zoi mats

or

B - farm for weapons off chev

coming from the retard who is assuming they're getting anything better than Spears when they won't even give Spears sl10

Why do you guys think that the Fire Showdown weapons will have 4*? Remember when you all though the collab would have 4* weapons? How did that turn out.

so is having retarded hp and double atk modifiers, also fimbuls need to be mlb too, dont take sides retard
point is in a world were chev swords are allowed fimbuls should be totally fine

thing is, fimbul varunas could never 440k from the start without any boosts or element advantage. The shit is really blown up by the english community, people need to stop believing dumb stuff like this guy is saying.

It was nerfed because it gave immense power + survivability. now after the nerf you have to choose if you still want that power+ survivability, or go for the more stable power output builds

The fire buffs will continue until it's the best main element.

so, how is fimbul right now that the bonus dropped to 15%?

It turned out pretty well.

Do the 0 AP Normals and Hards, host Magnas every day, only use berries when a Zoi pops up here, leech Chev on regen.

Living the easy life. Till Celestials at least, when I'll have to work my ass off.

cerb guns doesn't replace normal cortanas though. in HL raids you want to replace one of the guns with cortanas as keeping enmity up is hard.

That's sorta the whole point of the showdown but okay.

>they told me not to build a dumpy fire team
>they said I would never be able to MVP/solo Tiamat Omega with it

look who's laughing now

Nigga you dumb.

You are so right, Athena is a jew, worse than Snek.

>in HL raids [...] keeping enmity up is hard.
Here we go again.

That's not a dumpy team you have though as all three of those characters are just as strong as SSRs.

what does that even mean white boi

>Dumpy
>Has a fucking Sen and Teena

You got me to respond so have a (you)

>Solo
>2 People
>3 Pseudo-SSR SR team

(You)

>teena isn't 5*
get on that shit

You're using the wrong Teena portrait. The best ones are her first and her 5*.

Don't forget the Shiva support

>wasn't strong enough to farm two 4* sausages when that event first played
>was barely strong enough to farm two 0* sausages
At least I got the bow from Platinum Sky at MLB, but rerun fucking when

I heard it right? Her japanese name's is Lustina?

>I have this team but with Dante instead of Sen
Should I try and grind for sticks
I don't like Fire's SSRs much but it has top tier SRs and Rs

>fast approaching damage cap for Lucio's nuke
>rank 62
Hahaha, HAA HAA HAA! MY PRECIOUS ANGEL!

Fuck though, that's always with a Lucifer friend summon. I'll probably never get him, so what's a good Light summon? Can Odin beat out an MLB Chev? Only got 4 guns right now but chev already beats Corow.

how is it not hard when everyone is trying to overheal you?

I need to build a specifc grid just for baha hl to mvp race.

Rs don't exist in the Japanese language or some shit, so yeah, probably.

rasutina, not sure how to translate that, lastina maybe?

It means your team and units are fucking garbage. Your team is someone being a firecuck trying to fight things not on-element while also having zero shiva friends. Everything and everyone is going to fucking destroy you, even when you are on-element because everything else is still better than you.

In short, all your units are incredibly sup-par, especially Camilla. Your only good unit is Lucina and her purpose is nothing more than Dragon Slaying. Reroll, you are nothing more than a leech.

Rasutina / Lastina / Rastina / Lastina

Rustina sounds the most like a name to me.

>"LUST"ina

Ls don't exist, they only have R.

>100 silver anima
>16 gold anima
Seems like hell

The ecke sachs that drops and the one that is purchasable from the HL shop are different than the one bought with animas. In the end buying it off the store with anima means nothing.

ror

Lil retard seems a lil angry.

Camilla, leo and lucina are all tip top tier.

No need to be upset because all you could roll was a 4 star corrin

I'll never understand why they had to change names for english speaker.

>rusti-chang
hmmm does it sound cute?

Right it was the other way around, fuck. Now I look like a dickhead.