What did she mean by this?

Why are they allowed to drive again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ny01_mvJyjA
youtube.com/watch?v=6rOBmK-qo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drugs?

at least the bitch flew forward and knocked herself out.

Damn. She didn't even slow down. What the Hell?

Probably texting.

Pretty sure she had a seizure.

Kek, what an idiot. Post more bad female driver webms?

It's scary to know people like this are out there driving right now

classic insurance scam
she wanted a new face but didn't want to pay for it

My grandfather lost his license for having a seizure while driving, and my coworker won't pass a DOT physical because he's epileptic, if she did have a seizure she shouldn't be driving

i like how the other car just leaves

Judging by the fact that she also didn't have her seatbelt on I'm guessing she's somewhere that doesn't give as big a fuck and she slipped through the cracks. Shits scary though, when people do things like drive when they know they could just all.of a sudden be unconcious

Why are we assuming seizure and not retardation?

remember children

WOMEN DRIVERS

NO SURVIVORS

Literally nothing wrong with this pic. He's got water and tunes. What more do you want?

Yeah. That's awesome. Just, nope...

youtube.com/watch?v=ny01_mvJyjA

>tfw vtec didnt kick in soon enough

what music do doggos like to listen to?

People like this from OP's post or people like this who take care of their dogs?

Because this video has been around longer than this thread has buddy. That's what people have said it was in the past. And if it was retardation then the being in a place that doesn't give as much of a fuck still stands

eurobeat

She forgot to fasten her seat belt.

My mom's minivan beeps at me until I fasten by seatbelt while the engine is on, and it's from 2004. I don't think she forgot anything.

Look sweetie, there is no reason to think this is a seizure

Bitch has no seatbelt on
Bitch just made a turn onto the road

But next time you think you know what is going on, try doing some logic there honey

>Russian drivers
>logic

Yeah, no.

So she just drive head first into another car with absolutely no attempt at avoiding at all purely for...? I understand it could be insurance scam or maybe mechanical fault but I just don't think it is. What's your thoughts on why this happened?

I dunno, texting, makeup?

Have you ever been around a woman?

Yeah, and normally they don't drive straight into other cars. Is your experience different?

I'm currently teaching a 16 year old girl to drive. We've almost died at least 3 times, honest to god one of the WORST drivers I've ever seen.

When people aren't watching the road, they can't respond to changes required.
I don't see the confusion here.

Yea, but the probability that they are doing something other than paying attention to the road, is far higher than a male.

My sister fucked up the front of her first car by driving into a dumpster. The dumpster was stationary, and obvious.
>women

Yes I agree with you there. Texting seems likely now considering her right hand is in her lap and it looks like that's where she's looking.

>exit store
>doggo ripping hektik skidz in the parking lot
>whistle for doggo
>drives over and e-brakes 180°
>Mfw he didn't even spill his water

I know your liberal arts african studies program taught you everyone is the same, but they are not.

>casual racism: the post

>upset at the truth: the cuck

>the a/c is on
so the car's running?

Cars don't have legs bro

Seriously though why is it that female drivers are generally considered worse than male drivers?

Do females not have the attention span or level of coordination that males have?

it's because some men are neanderthals.

Because somehow, at the last instant, you will magically get out of her way.

storytimestorytimestorytimestorytimestorytimestorytimestorytimestorytimestorytimestorytime

Where duh airbags doe?

>Withing 20 sec the police arrive and talk to her. I make my way to the van where the police are. The officer ask " can you tell me what happened ?she says she had a green light and they you ran it." I pulled the officer to the side and told him I had the crash on video to see if the lady would keep lying. As soon as I showed him the video he started writing her tickets.

judging by the shitty minivan i bet it was some retarded spic. i had the same exact thing happen to me except she ran a stop sign while i had no stop sign. right after it happened the first she asked was if i had insurance, probably hoping to squeeze cash out of me. she tried to blame it on me claiming i was going too fast to the insurance company. she also had some weird hole in the wall insurance that my insurance had difficulty even contacting.

S T O R Y T I M E

you mean sex

ah yoy

It's just because for whatever stupid reason, they tend to be worse drivers. Who the fuck knows why, they just are

wow

give us a story plox

what?

>this shit happened at my school
I'm not sure I want to go back now.

grooming is illegal user

youtube.com/watch?v=6rOBmK-qo3s

apparently she got confused between the gas and brake pedal

Felt bad for the guy till I realized he was a dirty spic

You better go catch it!

Yes. Female physiology severely limits their abilities beyond making babies.

P much this

Neanderthals are so good st driving that they make everyone else look like a chimp. The Y chromosome had all the Neanderthal driving genes on it so men get the perk and women don't.

T. Science man

women have more accidents, but mostly they're just bumps and scrapes, men crash less but generally have 'bigger' crashes.

Men also drive more.

Wasn't paying attention and posted this in the wrong thread:

Riding to meetings with coworkers
Story 1:
>17-year-old summer intern
>Girl
>Drives a Prius handed down from her parents
>3 of us plus intern have to go to meeting across town
>Everyone kind of tired, no one wants to drive
>Decide to make the intern do it
>Scared as fuck to be driving us
>Drives super cautious as a result
imactuallyokwiththis.jpeg

Story 2:
>Awful new girl at work
>Proud of her "new SUV with strong AC"
>10-year-old Toyota Highlander
>Shitty even by those standards
>Another cross-town meeting
>She volunteers because she wants to show off her new ride
>Drives like she's trying to hoon down the winding road from the office
>Key word: "trying"
>Think entire time that I'm about to die
>She's not paying attention to the road
>Messing with music on her phone
>Trying to eat an apple
>Even when we get to straight roads she wobbles back and forth
Never ride with her again

lots of triggered kissless virgins itt

funny shit.

Not that guy, but he's right. As you get older, you'll understand.

>all dogs are the same

Wipout on loop
youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M