Veeky Forums memes thread?

Veeky Forums memes thread?
Veeky Forums memes thread

Oldie but goodie.

Damn I was young

What I always wondered, is "blinkerfluid" an Veeky Forums original or is it actually some normie meme that found its way into Veeky Forums?

normie car meme in general

headlight fluid and blinker fluid memes are ancient man
same with elbow grease

need some car themed memeballs

As much as I usually hate on car sticker maniacs this one hit way too close to home.

shit like this is why I never want to get married, let alone have kids

id rather legally marry a 2000$ realdoll and adopt an African kid to train like a monkey to fetch me shit and do tricks

is it not possible in your country to set up some document that define things before you get married?
I think at least around here there's a way that prevents one of the couple to take over literally everything and instead both just keep their individual stuff they bought while together or what they owned before.

I think setting up things like this would really relax things before getting married and if she's not okay with that she wasn't worth it anyways and is probably some materialistic cunt

>tfw no qt
>tfw want qt
>tfw afraid of the emotional/financial bullshit that may very well come with qt

even in germany theres shitloads of right-turn lanes that are excluded from traffic lights. like, wtf is it with that whore.

Oh, pre-nups are possible in America, but judges can and will throw them out immediately in any divorce case.

They can throw pre-nups out the window now. I'd like to raise an adopted child but good fucking luck getting that adoption a-oked as a single man.

This is not funny, this is a man driven mad by the deprivation of the one thing he loves in life.

They're continuously shrinking in number though because scaredfags consider them dangerous and traffic planners hate efficiency anyway.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Didn't they remove the Bel Air's engine

I-its actually true

Why not the most obvious one?

>implying ecoboost replaces anything that isn't success

>Veeky Forums has too many triggers

That is unsettling.

iv'e seen it all

I don't think this is relevant any more.

I remember seeing that movie with a friend in blu ray. I knew something was fishy because the car was sitting weird on the wheels.
And the I told him to stop and rewind when I spotted the gearbox in the back. I just stood up and went to look for the car on the internet. My friend was dissapointed, because he really likes skylines.

kek

>dude spent decades as high energy TV actor
>blows knees
>stops acting
>doesn't stop eating the same quantity of food
>gets fat

I don't even blame him, might as well enjoy your older years in the best way possible.

(((goldberg)))

What am I looking at?

A car with no engine.

A Skyline body with a VW beetle chassis underneath, built for shooting 2f2f.

Of all things.. A beetle?

perfect