January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Other urls found in this thread:

bnbnb.tumblr.com/post/155899156996/luminosityblue-replied-to-your-video-after-young
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What PS3 game is that?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

So has anyone determined what is best to try and get this 1st Soldier job? Is it the obvious 3 star pulls?

Previous therad for cataloging purposes. Pardon my blunder.

The other thread was on page 9, this was a prime opportunity for trolling. I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

Noctis will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at the car-pushing scene in Chapter 1. Luna who loves Noctis wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Noctis' love her, but since he already loves his bros she'll go back in time before Noctis is born, and become Ignis.

8th for Iroha

Noctis goes back and becomes ardyn

His BSB.

5* physical dark abilities are dogshit outside of Dark Bargain for stacking attack. En-Dark for his SSB is hot ass since he has almost no good way to take advantage of it.

What you want to do is use Sephiroth for extremely high-level content. Torments, U++, shit that has high defense. Give him a 30% Katana / Dagger RM, Dark Bargain and your choice of Boostga. You can easily get him to deal 7.5k+x2 against torment bosses, far outstripping a lot of other BSBs.

As powercreep has settled in, Sephiroth is one of those very, very few BSBs that has only gotten better with age.

FF13 looked better than that desu.

FF15 coudve been a good game if it was turn based combat, and either removed side quests and hunts, or made side quests that were actually good

Mobage appearance when?

Does that make Chapter 13 selfcest?

Cool spoilers for the Ignis DLC faggot.

what a kuso event.

Only getting the tickets, holy crystals and cactuars.

I also guarantee they are fucking you over with the mana banner. 30 tickets blown and no primm

Now my only fear is that Scumi ill actually be retarded enough to fuck us over with another "quality global exclusive" kuso event for a fake holiday that barely lasts a day.

NOW

Someone tell me how to into Yuffie-chan.

I got her BSB and I really want to use her. Her skill-set seems kind of okay thanks to slash&dash and TR, but not great (no powerchain like other thieves and ninjutsu blows ass). She gets shooter 4 and her BSB en-waters her but no shooter 5 to use that 5* thing for powered up damage. Also she has no MC3 available.

Still I want to try and incorporate her into my team, can anyone give me some advice? Thanks anons and here is a nice picture of her.

you throw her in the trash

can she use life siphon? if so, use that

FF7 event is active.

Anyone chasing the Soldier 1st job? I think I'm just going to pull once and forget about it if I don't get it.

Are you playing on steam?

Sup Hercushit.
You're not coming back to the list. Fuck off forever.

>Iroha is still trapped in XIV

If the anons here with Alphinaud BSB RWs see this do you think you could gear up Alphinaud for VII synergy? Planning a CM run through the Torment and I could use the help.

Surely that's not canon

yeah it launched yesterday

Seriously though, what's the consensus on this? I have a lot of tickets to waste and I wanna know what's the most efficient way to have the highest chance of obtaining it?

no

As much as I like using BSB characters for their stuff I usually accept that I'll probably only pull them out when I want to exploit elemental weaknesses. Still, if you really want to do this Yuffie's actually got 4* Dancer for AoE breaks, which is fine in and of itself. Just rely on TR or Dash and Slash for damage until you build up her gauge and have her do breaks / heals. Not having Wrath or LS really does hurt though.

Bahamut is the Father
Noctis is the Son who he sacrificed so that humans may know salvation
And Carbuncle is the Holy Spirit

Nice falseflagging, Yams.

Which OSB has physical non elemental attack?

So.. Do I reroll in Mobius? I just know it looked like it'd destroy my phone battery but now that it's on steam I don't see a reason not to play

All of them can be non-elemental

Gilgamesh

That faggot white dragon absorbed it

This whole scene was weird, lots of lines reworded for no apparent reason. I'd bet this scene wasn't handled by the same person/people who've done the majority of the game up to this point. Context: Squall reporting to Cid about the missiles headed for Garden

Headmaster Cid
"I want you to assist them and then evacuate."

Squall
>English 1
(...What's on your mind?)
>Japanese 1
(Evacuate? I have a lot of questions for you, Headmaster. There's also that...) [Note: I'm not exactly sure what Squall is referring to by "that." My assumption is he's referring to what Seifer was asking him about SeeD's true purpose)
"But I have a lot to report."

Headmaster Cid
"You can tell me later."

Squall
>English 2
(You might be dead later...)
>Japanese 2
(Headmaster...)

Headmaster Cid
"You have a problem with that?"

Squall
>English 3
(Yeah. What are you going to do?)
>Japanese 3
(He seems kind of lackadaisical about this)
"Sir, what are you going to do?"

Headmaster Cid
"I'm going to stay here and see this to the end. After all, this place is
like my home."

Rinoa
"No...! You can't!"
>English 4
"Just come with us, please! You can always rebuild this place!"
>Japanese 4
"You can build a new garden but you can't replace your life!"

Irvine
"I don't think it's a good idea."

(continued)

Headmaster Cid
"You can rest assured. I am just going to try something."
"There still may be a way to save the Garden."

Squall
>English 5
(Against missiles...? How?)
>Japanese 5
(How can you do that when you can't even walk?)

Headmaster Cid
"Heh heh...I'm too old for this."

Squall
"Sir, I'd like to handle whatever it is that you're planning."

Headmaster Cid
"And why is that?"

Squall
(...I don't know...Because you might screw up.)
(...Because I want to do more than announce the evacuation.)
(Because this place is important to me, too.)
(Because I want to find out your plan.)
(Because this is my home.)
(I have too many reasons.)
>English 6
(I don't know why...Who cares?)
>Japanese 6
(Making other people understand them is too bothersome)
"My feelings have nothing to do with it, sir."

Headmaster Cid
"Heh heh, Quistis was right."
>English 7
"You do have a hard time expressing your feelings."
>Japanese 7
"You seem to have a hard time sorting and expressing your thoughts and emotions."

Squall
>English 8
(Why bother. And what is this? Why am I being judged?)
>Japanese 8
(It's too bothersome. And what is this? Am I being evaluated?)

Squall, as usual, is edited to sound like he cares less than he actually does in the translation. Phrases like "who cares" and "why bother" imply disinterest, when he's actually just saying that being understood is too difficult.

Some of the earlier ones added were some element + NE, but more recent ones seem to be 2 elemental ones, like TG Cid's. But unless you are hitting a weakness, most of those are going to do pretty underwhelming damage. You'd probably be better off taking something like OK's BSB against something like the white dragon.

well.
cloud sounds as flat as ever.

Will white dragon counter first burst ablity? I dont have any mage on my team and he apparently counter any physical attack.

I'm sorry user, why the fuck are you rolling for primm?

his face seems a bit off too tbqh

anyone want to /pullwithme/ by any chance, don't know what the optimal banner to get cloud would be but guess I'll pull on the 6-summon, got a lot of spare tickets anyway

No one gives a shit, Shitcules.

I don't understand what's going on here

He's pretending to be retarded, but the twist is he's also actually retarded

Wait how do you get the World of Ruin guys to show up in regular gameplay?

I'm at 5 tickets. The #1 reactor should give me a summon ticket for completing it, right?

shes cute and exclusive.
and wanted a bonus unit.

I didnt get a bonus unit.
What I got is a bunch of clynes, edgars, sabins, shadow,snow, 7 bediles and other similar trash.

I wouldnt put it past gumi SG to tamper with the rates to force people to roll more an a banner they KNOW is worthless and people wont roll on normally.

Those are dumb reasons to waste 30 tickets user

They ported Cloud's unfinished remake model back in 2015 and haven't updated it since

I haven't tried it myself, but an user posted this when I asked about it.
bnbnb.tumblr.com/post/155899156996/luminosityblue-replied-to-your-video-after-young

did a pull earlier and got finishing touch at least.
once i get another ticket i'll do another and post

stop posting this shit

keep posting this shit

I didn't completely understand the message about upgrading Masamune. Do I actually have to equip and fight with it? or will completing the event areas automatically upgrade it even if I don't kill enemies with it?

>pull
>suddenly the animation starts spazzing out and special effects out the wazoo
o-oh

the latter i think

What is this from?

mobius event

filter him by filename

Let's calm down, you two.

no one cares, samefag

AAAAAAAAA

STEAM MAGIC IS REAL

But the valentines' is event coming soon user. Don't you want your cupid fina?

i hate you user.
congratulations

eat shit, autistic nigger

Thanks, user.

rude

WoL is cute. Too bad his game is shit.

you're saying that as a joke, but i do want that.
is she wearing nothing but ribbons that barely cover her?

Took me 75 dollars worth of Magicite. Ironic I guess.

If pictures of cupid's angels are anything to go by she's be topless I guess

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, it would probably treat it as a physical attack. Even a kind of shitty mage can do some decent damage just with swiftspell, though.

I didn't comment on it earlier, but just for the record in case anyone didn't know, the "hot dogs" in FF8 are actually various types of breads and sandwiches. You've probably seen them if you've seen any anime set in a high school.

how many pulls?

yeah japs love their pan

FF7R is looking great so far.

>if you've seen any anime
Nope.

>job card mainly uses crystals instead of skillseeds
>have a shitload of crystals from just logging in each day and not pulling in a while
Was planning on quitting after checking out the steam version, but it looks like it's not my time yet tbdesu.

literally 1 on the banner giving out 6 cards

Changing it to hot dogs was a fine change.

>Soul Fires come out at the very end to KO two characters, costing me mastery

weeeeew
D250 Torment for FFVII does feel a bit easier when those fuckers aren't around for most of the boss battle though

You son of a bitch.

Can any RK mathanon give me the redpill on my boy Sephiroth?

I have 3 of his SBs now
>SSB (4 hits with sap chance)
>SSB (self en-dark)
>BSB (its a BSB)

which of these do I use when I charge the gauge? The endark lets him hit like a train with subsequent SSBs, but the BSB has an ignore defense command that could prove useful. I'm assuming the old SSB with sap is just shit now because power creep.

Please tell me wat do with sephy?

Echo is cuter. But I agree on that second sentiment

user nobody loves hot dogs, melon bread and the like on the other hand is actually good and has taste.

I told you earlier.

Anime meme food.