PlayStation Vita General 2916 - NISA Things Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Exile Election ‘Yuuri Himeno’ character trailer
youtu.be/4FslYlQmGsY

>Accel World VS. Sword Art Online Vita gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/02/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-first

>Damascus Gear new entry announced
gematsu.com/2017/02/damascus-gear-operation

>NIS America Press Event 2017 set for February 17
gematsu.com/2017/02/nis-america-press-event-2017

>MUSYNC coming to Vita
thevitalounge.net/2017/02/07/musync-coming

>15 minutes of Blue Reflection gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/02/15-minutes-blue-reflection

>Musou Stars‘Naotora Ii, Plachta, and Zhou Cang’character introduction trailers
gematsu.com/2017/02/musou-stars-naotora-ii-plachta-zhou

>Exile Election ‘Kaasha Tadenomiya’ character trailer
youtu.be/K0jOXrWzP8E

>Deemo: The Last Recital coming west as a digital-only title this spring
gematsu.com/2017/02/deemo-last-recitcal-ps-vita-com

>A Clockwork Ley-Line New Trailer
youtu.be/jdyD2Cf_MLU

>Exile Election ‘Aasha Tadenomiya’ character trailer
youtu.be/mOgU2bvl6y4

>Gun Gun Pixies delayed to April 27 in Japan+trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/gun-gun-pixies-dela

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HFWr-YzWyA
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1340490
gematsu.com/2017/02/rezero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-japanese-limited-edition-sd-figures-revealed
gamer.ne.jp/news/201702080036/
account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
youtube.com/watch?v=nUnYmxbsurI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video games on Vita...

Okay no more sleep in this thread

vita means sleep?

good night zzzgen

DON'T SLEEP
POST VITA THINGS

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT VITAGEN

It's just how things go these days. I promise to start Shallie+ today and post stupid screenshots.

>waste all your items on a hard boss
>die when he has 5% health left
>you were supposed to lose anyways

GO FIGHT!!!

What game?

Not a Vita game I'm just trying to get people to post

I hope you do

At least vitagen don't have much shitpost like in the past
Night

GO Fuck off with this autistic shit every thread, fagget.

I'm so sorry that i'm actually playing video games

>no fun allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=5HFWr-YzWyA
GO FIGHT!!!

So Stranger of Sword City Revisited is just an improvement upon the original?

Fucking hell, I didn't remember that once you get to the start menu in Shallie+ it actually speaks the title. And of course in English, I'm not used to hear English VA in Atelier. That actually surprised me.

It's an improvement on certain aspects of the old game or so I've heard. Some people say it's easier than the original too.

Guess it's time to sell my special edition

Neogaf has a list for the improvements: neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1340490

>SoSC revisited available as DLC in Japan
>re-release-only in the West
FUCK YOU

It's a separate new game in Japan as well. Both physical and digital.

Except you get some discounts for digital.

SONY ARE FUCKING THEIFS THEY STOLE MY ACCOUNT FUCK THEM

Are you the same user from earlier that was trying to get the account back and had to show pic of your ID to the support?

Trails of cold steel does this often

yep, they are cunts.
i can give then my login and my credit card details but they wont have a bar of that.
all because of the random password change that is not in the treams of aggrement so its not even my fault.

Way too many games do that. Like in Atelier Ayesha the first time you fight Keithgriff the result is the same even if you win Keith. But that does result in a funny scene at least.

I guess you've tried it with different customer service people too. From what I've heard results for different may vary depending how willing they are to help you. Thank God I haven't had to deal with them ever, I hope your account problems gets fixed. Did you have 2-step activated?

>u will get a manager callbackbut the cant do shit
fucking hell playstation why bother

gematsu.com/2017/02/rezero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-japanese-limited-edition-sd-figures-revealed

I want Emilia

If you have the 12 month JP PS+ subscription, you can get 10% discount coupon on Jan 25th, Feb 25th and March 25th.

gamer.ne.jp/news/201702080036/

Yeah got my Jan 25th one already. Pretty cool of them.

Well, I'm going to sleep now.

Hopefully some of you wake up soon.

There's always someone. Been playing Shallie+ for a few hours, already took 35 screenshots. I might have a problem.

She's just too cute to not screenshot

True.

FUCK YEAH one based scot helped the fuck out of me, got my account back now and changed some shit so this wont happen again

Is there any way to move screenshots from vita to PC without cutting the game off?

That's good user. Make sure to put that 2-step if you haven't, though I'm not sure if that had anything to do with your problems this time. But it's better to have that thing on than not.

Told few of my friends the same thing when they got their PS4s few months ago, hopefully those fuckers listened. One didn't when I told about PS+ and free trial, he never turned the autorenewal after free two weeks off so now he's on more expensive shit just because he didn't bother to listen.

Depends on the game. If the game doesn't allow other apps to get turned on, then you have to shut it down. Newer Vita games do this since some FW allowed expanded RAM usage if I remember correctly. But if you can open the Photo app without closing the game, yes you can move screenshots.

where in the account settings is that?
and i did the 2 free weeks a year or two ago can i still get cheap ps+?

I don't think you can do that with Vita only. You have to go to account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and log in. Then it should be in account -> security and the two step stuff should be in that page.

Vita itself will not be able to use the two step authentification, it will give you a code which you will use to log in with your Vita and PS3. But if you log in into store or even your account the service will send you a code that you'll have to input. Wish they would put that stuff to PS App as choice, but even this is better than without.

And if you've used the two week thing, you can't use it again.

ah well its not liek the vita gets much from either of them.

Yup. Just a more convenient way to backup your saves, haven't played any PS+ for Vita in ages.

Thanks

No problem user.

can't wake up

Miruca is cute but she has some serious aspergers

I think the whole Crotze family has some issues. Though they're both very cute.

Do we have anything like a Suda/Swery game on vita? Something silly, but self-aware and kinda surreal?

Jurie's scarf is so dumb
It just looks so stupid

Kiwami's only £16~, and I feel like buying it even though I'm not sure I'll have fun. I need to play for the demo for more than one mission before stopping.

>Damascus Gear get a sequel
Did peoples actually like this crap or did I miss the game's entire point or something?

Is she talking about orgasm?

Also what didn't you like about the game? Shit's awesome.

Because the plot was told in like 3 super generic lines and then you're thrown in shitty maps where you fight waves of dumb, generic designed bots with nothing you could really call "gameplay"?

Is Akiba's Trip worth 7€?

She thinks it's cool.

Try the demo some more, it's lengthy one. I ended up liking Kiwami so much that I finished both Vanilla and Kiwami story sections. Great characters and fun gameplay.

>playing as crap shallie

I save the better story last. Steras story is just boring and I wanted to get it out of the way before going into Lottes story. I have played this on PS3 already back in the day but never finished Steras story as it was just too goddamn boring.

At least put the sexy cunny swimsuit on her.

Soon. I want to play Vanilla style first.

What's the sadpanda for this?

g/notvitayoudummy

I mst sau this is really cute

What's wrong with her?
Not playing this if she's not interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=nUnYmxbsurI

instead of bundling it with existing nendoroids, they bundle it with some petite nendo
production waste imitations
Even the photoshopped picture looks low quality, and not-rem should have scorn in her eyes, not radiant smile

I really can't wait for Blue Reflection to be local ised

Will she bully shota Fried or will he bully her?

no bully

I'll bully her into putting on some damn pants

I guess people might take issues with her story. It's just not there, you're supposed to save her village but you never see what it's like there and how bad things actually are. And it's like there's not even hurry to save it since she takes her sweet time at Stellard. They should have had a small trip to the village to really show how much help they actually need, now it's just so distant that no one actually cares about it at all in the game.

stupid hat

Ruko will protect her mistress' right to walk around without pants. You'll have to go through her first if you want to cover them up.

Friendly reminder to add Golden Abyss to the list.

yes

What a fat and scary dragon

She is so cute. I love ponytails cuties

Interesting. So according to a neofag user who allegedly has some knowledge about NISA things the games they're announcing are not:

>Coven
>Princess is Money Hungry
>Punchline
>Witch & Hundred Knight 2
>Demon Gaze 2
>Shin Hayarigami 2
>Exile Election
>Hero Must Die

And they're still going to announce something for Vita? Have to wonder what there is left even.

>Hero Must Die
>Shin Hayarigami 2
I'm sure that those are bullshit

That sounds really nice
What else is to localize though?

>Shin Hayarigami 2
Wait. What would happen to the first title?

I think you anons missed "are not"

Well fuck
What else NIS can show?
and if that's true goodbye to Coven

Then I call bullshit. NIS doesn't have more title aside from that.

I really hope that it's just some bullshitting. I mean not even Demon Gaze 2? That game is having its Asian release with English subs and they're going to lose a few sales if they don't bring it soon to west.

>not localizing Coven

It's the best thing NIS has made in years, what are they thinking?

The thing, maybe, is that there are too many DRPGs NISA is releasing on this time period.

>>Princess is Money Hungry
He better be wrong, that game looked pretty cool to me and the main girl looked cute as hell.

If it's true, which I hope it isn't, it's probably because NISA doesn't want to localize Vita exclusives. Or this:

But she is a jew, user

>not wanting a beautiful Jewess as your mate

Is dis goyim serious