/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-URrsISx-M
youtu.be/YlX6RSF1ny0
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72772/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/139369/?tb=mods&pUp=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oblivion is the best elder scrolls.

Morrowind is the shittiest elder scrolls.

always remember that vampires are cute

Your waifu is shit and not canon

questlines were much better than skyrim's that's for sure. Tried playing it again and couldn't, though.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Am I allowed to download Sounds of Skyrim and why does a soundmod need compactibility patches with light mods?

Does AH hotkeys make smart cast obsolete? The only downside I can see is not being able to cast spells with your weapon out if i take out smartcast.

>went to bed
>can't post my waifu

suffering

>didnt take any new waifu screens
>too lazy to snap new ones

neverending misery

Ask for nothing, and though shalt receive it in abundance.

Seriously, ask someone. Enough people love Woe that someone's going to be willing to do it, and do it really well.

>light mod
If that was Climate of Tamriel, I guess that has something to do with ambient noise during cloudy or rain weathers since CoT is also a weather mod.
Use ELFX anyway. CoT is bad

See

>run skyrim to take lots of waifu pictures
>too lazy to sculpt my waifu's face to give her expressions
>too lazy to navigate through the poses to find one I like

pain

What mods let me play as a loli vampire?

>ayy bru kill this bad lad's right hand bitch whose commanding this cult
>got ya covered senpai when do I get to fight the bad lad?
>jk the right hand bitch is the final boss lmao

>fighting a daedric prince

lmao

>he hasn't played Bloodmoon

If you're gonna do it, Ra, be careful with the textures and head proportions.

I'm surprised that Melfia turned out perfect but Woe had some problems.

Just constructive criticism, don't shoot me for pointing things out.

Was Paarthunax the founder of the Greybeards?

The Nerevarine could kick the Hero of Kvatch's ass.

It wouldn't even be a fight.

are there mods that appoint a capture soul to the proper soul gem?

CoC's literally a god, now. Who fought and defeated another god.

The Hero of Kvatch, yes. But the player mantles Sheogorath, no? I'd assume the Nerevarine would have some troubles then.

Anons...

More like Sheo is now the CoC, not the other way around.

No, Sheo is now Jyggy, and the CoC is now Sheo.

and in approximately 1785 years, CoCSheo will become Jyggy and someone else will have to step up

>he actually thinks an observerless enantiomorph can stabilize

no

He was the founder of deez nuts

You fight an avatar of the Prince who explicitly loves fair fights during an event that was all about his schtick of hunting and being hunted.

i'm gonna shoot you for pointing things out

Can you shoot me and end my suffering?

DF has best dungeons.

Hey /tesg/, i want to play Skyrim again, but i was wondering: do you recommend normal Skyrim or SE for modding?

So how do RP as a thalmor altmer in skyrim, just kill everybody?

No, just be a huge jerkass to everyone. Except khajiits and argonians, you treat them as slaves.

Kidnap random Nords you suspect as Talos worshipers and torture them

Then kill off any Imperial Soldiers you view that could be a threat to the Aldmeri Dominion in the upcoming war.

>pal around with this vampire bitch
>take her home
>deal with her daddy issues
>fight through the lower floors of her shit castle
>have to go into some oblivion-mundus oblivion for nerds who got soul trapped
>get turned into a vampire so I won't get soul trapped
>fight through skeleton giants and a fucking zombie dragon to get to her mother, who yells ar me
>run through the cold damp mountains
>kill some millenia old vampire-elf
>kill her demi god father

>she STILL doesn't give up that MOLAG'D pussy
Even in my video-game fantasies I am still but a beta male.

Defeated Alduin. Not sure what to besides meditate on my power.

She just saved you from seeing her mutilated abomination of a hole. You'd be so deep in her pussy that you'd need scuba gear.

Daedra princes quests.
Dragon masks.
Kill Cicero.

Turn Miraak into a historical footnote

>meditate on my power
Like that schizo hippie Jorgen Bitchcaller? Yeah nah, go shout down some castles, Dragon Tongue.

I think it's strange she's not a marriage candidate. It would make a lot more sense than most of the vanilla marriage candidates that consist of "I just met you but you're wearing an Amulet of Mara so let's get married now, okay?"

You have to do shit for most marriage candidates to get them interested. Plus it's a cultural thing that is explained in loading screens.

Also Serana rejects you because she still has a fear of temples or something.

Jurgen Wind-Caller is in Sovengarde , the Way of the Voice is the only path.

In this order:
>learn all the vanilla shouts to their fullest (excluding Dawnguard/Dragonborn)
>get Thunderchild, meditate and grow your power and gain all the new god-like shouts
>finish Dawnguard, kick Harkon's shit in, and make sure you learn all the shouts from Dawnguard
>journey to Solstheim and learn all the shouts available there, then do the Dragonborn questline and kick Miraak's shit in
>finish the Labyrinthian quest with all the Dragon Masks
>finally, after you finish it all, sell all your armor and weapons
>buy a farm or land in the holds
>get a wife, adopt a girl child
>settle down

>You have to do shit for most marriage candidates to get them interested
Yeah, usually a small fetch quest that puts you in some radiant location where you clear out a cave of draugr or something. So romantic.

>the Way of the Voice is the only path
And yet the Way of the Voice also says you shouldn't have used the Voice against Alduin, sooo

Just posting the best track from Oblivion, don't mind me.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-URrsISx-M

Oblivion is just too damn comfy. Far from perfect, but I'm sure Todd had some vision for it which was then shattered by Pete "ADHD" Hines.

so does anyone know when the fuck Elder Scrolls Legends is supposed to come out for iphone?

Dragonborns are excluded :^)

For real though: Jurgen, Parthurnaax and the Greybeards know the Last Dragonborn is a special case, and though they know he must utilize the voice to achieve his destiny, they stress him only to use it wisely.

Depends on the NPC. But between that actually being a turn on in Skyrim's culture and the attitude that one should marry easily due to the harshness of skyrim making it compelling to seek out whatever joy and love one can find instead of dallying about with it, marriage is hand waved to be easy and simple because fuck trying to make a complex system outside of having only a few specific characters one can bone and doing even worse for marriage candidates and getting complaints over it than they did for Fo4.

>oblivions soundtrack

The voice works in mysterious ways

>not Sunrise of Flutes
come on my men

youtu.be/YlX6RSF1ny0

Check spellsword

Any good form fitting undershirts for UNP?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72772/

I never notice how comfy the music is while playing.

How do you guys make attractive characters? Are the all modded presets? If so where do you get them?

I use RaceMenu and I can't for the life of me make an attractive character.

Eh, doesn't look like you can use wards which is what I miss the most when I'm using a 2h.

Very cute!

People work hard and spend days on one character.

Stop posting oldtears.

Help me make a cute kid like this senpai. I've tried SkyKids and RS Children and they still look bad.

Or bound weapons either. What kind of shit spellsword lugs around a heavy weapon when you could conjure one from a deadric soul?

That might be it then. I tend to spend a max of half an hour. Maybe make an adjustment or two during the game. My latest play-through is a vampire though, so I can't fix her goddamn horse face.

"Old" would imply that she changed at one point, and she didn't.

>Help me make a cute kid
Well, first you look for a qt fertile girl, then you...

> I've tried SkyKids and RS Children
...Oh, so that's what you meant. Don't use those mods, I made her using the regular Imperial race, with RaceMenu. Of course, you need better and more youthful looking textures to complement the childlike/early teenager look.

Because you were always on edge fearing when will the game crash

Can you spoonfeed me and give me her preset? I won't rip her off or something, I just need her face as a base.

few questions im trying to do this right this time.

1.what a GOOD texture package(s) thats actually current and well done looking for 2k textures,

2.should i turn on fxaa? i heard from yes or no

3.is rampage enb still the best looking or whats fresh these days.

no hecc off she's my oc donut steel

The preset should be on her follower files, which you can download from the tesg website. Don't ask me how to apply it, I know that you have to use RM, but I don't know the rest of the procedure.

After 4 hours of work, every single imperial soldier, officer, scout, and unit with the exception of archers (who now have ebony arrows) and that guy who shoots the prisoner at the start are all equipped with guns and an imperial sword now. Heavy units have a imperial heavy shield and a pike instead of a sword to go with their guns.

The guns have a base strength of 22 and a reload speed of .500

I have no parity for the stormcloaks, but Im thinking I could give them crossbows and firebombs to compensate.
If you guys have any ideas how to expand the stormcloaks gear let me know.

Fighting the empire is a nightmare now.

Once this mod is done ill host it somewhere.

Goodnight /tesg/

give them nothing, as they deserve

Goodnight user.

goodnight
I might. After all it fits thematically. The empire has alot to lose by you helping the stormcloacks, if you do the dark brotherhood before or after the civil war.
But if you never showed up or helped the empire, they actually could have had an easier time supressing the rebellion with firearms.

If balance is a concern you could change the numbers up quite a bit. It's supposedly a popular uprising and the empire is already stretched thin. It seems reasonable that the empire might be outnumbered 2-1 or something.

Is there a player.getav command for LIght level for sneaking?

I've tried googling but I can't find anything.
I keep getting detected really easily whilst sneaking around even if I'm in perfect shadows.
Sneak skill is fine and never had any issues in previous game but started a new one up and now everything is detecting me from miles away.

Fairly certain facelight plus or quick light has fucked my light level up somehow.

Goodnight, user.

I would, but doing that is beyond my current skill, and the civil war questline is difficult to edit without breaking it.

I would just love to add stormcloak volunteers armed with pitch forks, torches, and scythes.

the vast majority of Imperial ground troops in Skyrim are local recruits, which is reflected in all of the generic soldiers outside of Helgen being Nords

Hmmm... Skyforge weapons then maybe? Eorland Greymain supposedly has sympathies with the Storm-cloaks, although that might not be enough. Skyforge is just a hair above steel IRC.

Maybe you had the right idea with the whole fire bomb thing. Rebels tend not to have much care for collateral damage, as they generally don't have to foot the repair bill.

>this
I was surprised. The empire even hires redguards.
I dont think soldiers would have access to elite gear that is made by only one person in the world.
Im thinking maybe give them all some sort of firebomb type item and maybe crossbows.
Im just not sure if they could afford crossbows for their whole army.

You'll probably have to make some sacrifices between lore friendliness and balance then. Such is modding.

Ill err of the side of lore. Besides its mostly to make the empire and some guards more deadly. I wasnt too impressed by the empire when they fought against the stormcloaks in skirmishes.

is nexus down for anyone else

I want Styxhexenhammar666 to make a video on elder scrolls lore

Whats the best sleep animation mod

Nexus is up for me.

Yup, it's shitting the bed.

Must be a DNS problem in the US then.

Fuck it. I just scattered some crossbows and bolts into 20% of the stormcloak units.
Now either I give them different weapons or some type of fire spell/ bomb staff and ill send it out. Or maybe ill just say fuck it and publish as is. Anyone know of a good site to host?

Must be, I'm Euro.

>I'm worthless

didn't need to tell us m8

At least I'm not living in a third world country.

;^)

Earth is the third world from the Sun.

And Europe is part of the Earth. So you live in a third world country too.

jeez

1. I use this guys stuff: nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/139369/?tb=mods&pUp=1
Others may have better ideas.

2. It depends how you have/want things set up.

3. Arguably, yes. Just don't use TKRE..

Touché