PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Homebrew on o3DS in limbo, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview4 released. BootNTR Selector updates automatically. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-VitaShell 1.51 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku. wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher)
3ds.guide/updating-a9lh.html
github.com/yellows8/ctr-httpwn
github.com/d0k3/Hourglass9/releases/tag/v1.40
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v6.6
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/
pastebin.com/92LRRcSw
raw.githubusercontent.com/mid-kid/CakesForeveryWan/master/firmurls
twitter.com/smealum/status/829234745166983172
smashcustommusic.com/27983
smashcustommusic.com/27982for
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So O3DSXL with luma cfw is telling me there's a system update.

Is it safe to update?

ON THE LAST HOME BREW G!

and then

Also, for what it's worth, luma/payloads is empty and here's my SD.

Please save me, /hbg/

Yeah but the 3DS is a clunky piece of shit, the Vita has a MUCH nicer screen and is closer to a GBA in terms of form factor.
I know I'm being difficult here but cmon, the GBA wasn't a ridiculously powerful console, it's been cracked completely for a long time and the Game Boy was the most successful portable console EVER, so you'd think it'd have a healthy emulator community.
>GBA VC
Don't think that works on the Vita, senpai.

Id say no.

Trying to install Decrypt9 as per 3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher) instructions
On step 9 pic related pops up.
Any idea how to make the payload readable?

I'm on 11.2 in a o3ds with only soundhax.

Can i still use freeshop if i dont update?

here.

Some (admittedly lazy) Googling and I've come across this.
3ds.guide/updating-a9lh.html

Would it do any good or is it too late?

>Cant boot into sysnand
You were working fine thirty minute ago
I didn't even update anything I just wanted to get VC games working

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Is it possible to spoof your firmware to go online or use the shop on the 3DS or did Jewtendo finally outsmart us?

Bump, because I don't know that feeling

github.com/d0k3/Hourglass9/releases/tag/v1.40
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v6.6

update Luma (replace arm9loaderhax.bin with 6.6 one on root)

put hourglass.bin in payloads folder, rename to start_Hourglass9.bin

hold start on boot with sd card in and see what it does

why should I explain to you if you can't even be bothered to read

also config luma if you need to

tick
“Autoboot SysNAND”
“Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R”
“Show NAND or user string in System Settings”

In the midst of 11.3 craze, Can I ask if any of you have some cool badges?

faggot

Thanks for your help. It lives again! I'm so very grateful.
A couple of more questions before I disappear for another year until the next update ruins everything and brings me crawling back:

These were also in the Luma folder (except for the backup; that's my old one), do I need to fuck with them at all?

Do you want anything in return for your help?

Is there anything I should/can do to prevent a possible future disaster?

Wrong payload, download the right one

>I'm so very grateful.
This is lame as fuck. Kys

I almost thought you were the person who's been helping me, but then I saw you write differently than they do.

Anyway, next time someone helps instead of being polite I'll make sure to use all caps with 5 lines' worth of exclamation points. Is that what you want? Maybe some kaomoji too? Should I pretend to be a little girl innocuously offering inadvertently-lewd rewards?

I'm not sure if I'm angry or turned on right now.

that backup doesn't matter

just check back in the thread, you should be fine, maybe keep an eye on these
>github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/
>github.com/d0k3/Hourglass9/releases/tag/v1.40

you won't brick with a9lh, you should make a fresh NAND.bin with hourglass anyhow and backup somewhere safe

>Do you want anything in return for your help?
post a cute anime girl

pastebin.com/92LRRcSw

Stop masturbating.

any good, cheap DS flashcards that work on 3DS that have savestate features?

What happens if I set Freeshop as my favorite title?

I want TWL_FIRM hax for this desu

Anyone knows or can point into direction of getting CFW and iso loading onto XBOX360 with Falcon board?

>you should make a fresh NAND.bin with hourglass anyhow and backup somewhere safe
Okay! [Spoiler]How?[/spoiler]

did 11.3 break anything?

Yes.

what

Yes.

ok

user, we had guys like you come and ask the same question more then few times. we are getting annoyed.

For you and for any other user that maybe is willing to read and is suitable with not being spoonfed on what changed with 11.3 (or any FW update for that matter)

wow sorry nigger. i came back after a few days, this is the new thread, no ones asked about it yet, so i asked.

thank you for being a colossal faggot, though. we need more of that around these parts.

not everyone is here 24/7 like you. lurking. waiting. to tell someone to read or google.

CakesFW is now confirmed working on latest nightly.

Download nightly 190 and replace old files from the new release.

If Cakes doesn't boot after replacing the files (Black screen, single tiny pixel on bottom left of top screen), then replace the 3ds/cakes folder by using the files from the 178 nightly.

Also, make sure to download the latest nfirm.

The links to the new nfirm URLs can be found here:
raw.githubusercontent.com/mid-kid/CakesForeveryWan/master/firmurls

How can I play DS/SNES/N64 games on my Wii-u?

does anyone know if there are any good dreamcast emulators? i'm googling around right now but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with any?

i want to play shenmue!

twitter.com/smealum/status/829234745166983172

got a little question.
if i load an external firm with luma. i will still have firm write protection for my actual firm, right?

There's a thread on this board about emulation. Go there.

Unless you're talking about a DC emulator for 3DS or something, in which case should be available in 5 hours

>have a shitty POC now
what did he mean by this?

nah i was talking about pc not 3ds. i don't have 5 hours™ to wait.

also fuck you.

POC = proof of concept, not that other one

He bought a nigger to remove Nintendo's bullshit since even a money can do it.

it actually means people of colour. he has a shitty nigger who is working slowly.

>link about 11.3 in OP
>click previous thread in OP
>ctrl+f
>11.3 76 matches

user, it is like you can't read and use common sense and want to be spoonfed. go back to your youtube videotutorials with premade packs which include OTP.bin for ease of use.

I updated my 3ds and now mustard gas is coming out

What do

>it is like you can't read and use common sense and want to be spoonfed

To be fair, in the last couple threads most of those replies were people explicitly saying they werent going to read the thread and wanting quick info

Don't update even with a9lh? Not that it really matters for me since my online is busted.

I haven't touched my 3ds in while, is it safe to update?
I'm on 9.2 sysnand with 11.2 Emunand.

I read the last thread, and they recommended that Emunand users switch to A9LH, but is it still possible? I'm on 9.2 sysnand.

im in the same situation

Im patiently waiting for the O3DS fix
I can't believe the one time I get really far in the process because of how few speed bumps and how "streamlined" the process is now, that this shit finally happens.

So close
So very close
Checking these generals hourly for the update so I can close all these tutorial and winrar tabs

of course it is

yes. 11.3 breaks homebrew entry point, but you'll still have access while on 9.2.

Is it possible to do this from an Android phone?
My toaster doesn't have an SD card slot.

About to buy a N3DS off a friend. It has an older firmware then my o3DS Which is 11.2
Question is can I just update to 11.2 on the one I plan to buy?
This is probably Googleable but don't know how to word it without making the question ridiculously long.

If you update now, you'll get 11.3 and then you are fucked.

yes, but it will take longer. you really should pay the few bucks and buy a usb with micro slot. I have pic related and it works great.

Is that one of those invisible adapters that are the all the rage now?

Woke up to My phone's news feed telling me that 11.3 is the cfw killer I'm fine with a9lh as always right?

my fault. captcha fucked up the first time and I had to close the box.

Yes I know that but is there a way to update an older 3DS to 11.2?
Or am I fucked until 11.3 works?

can someone show me what thread this is on GBA temp?
I cant seem to find it

>tfw was planning to buy a n3DS since my o3DS hinge broke off (still works but not comfy to play)
>was planning on fixing the o3DS but didn't want to do it until I get a n3DS since I'm afraid I'll fuck it up and in case they drop a update
>get told DSi hax probably wont' be kill
>11.3 killed DSi hax

J U S T

So is it safe to update with A9LH or no?

>its in the regular 3ds forum not one of the homebrew ones

wow
Thanks

same answer since a9lh came out

>get told DSi hax probably wont' be kill
Lol retard

you don't need dsiware for anything

safehax lets you install a9lh after getting your OTP on 11.2 and below

all unopened 3DS systems are safe for custom firmware

but 11.3 killed safehax etc, dsiware method hasn't been needed for 2 months

Anyone who has an account on temp, please post in the thread that >Cakes works again.

Is it safe to update on my new 3ds? It says there's a system update and I can't go online if I don't update.

a9lh?

ARM9LoaderHax? I think so, I followed Plailect's guide a few weeks ago.

you're good but you can use this to unlock all your online stuff without updating

Cheers.

bro, it's too late for nintendo. all boxed 3ds are 11.2 or lower. even the new pikachu 3ds is confirmed 11.2.

latefag is no longer a meme.

How can I prevent my 3DS from prompting for the update?

>be richfag
>bought pic related
I'll let you guys know if it works. already have my fat32 software ready, and it should arrive by 8pm tomorrow.

Why dont more developers put bugs that can be entry points into their games on "accident"?

Have you seen how ravenous people are when its confirmed an exploit can be used with a physical card or disc?

Even a small crappy obscure game just flies off the fucking shelf.

Do you remember the Lumines exploit on the PSP? That UMD sold so many copies that it never ever would have sold otherwise.

do I put the folder on the root of my sd?

Bought it for what?

use update suppressor (or use the button combination to open the update menu at boot and then touch "cancel" to shut the 3ds down) and then never put the 3ds in sleep mode while it's connected to the internet

my o3ds. I have 2 n3ds, and 2 o3ds. all four are hacked, so I wanted to test if the 512gb would work in one.

Question.
What am I missing for freeShop 2.2.0?
I've downloaded smashcustommusic.com/27983 for the splash screen and smashcustommusic.com/27982for the interface.
When renaming them boss_bgm{1,2} I don't get sound. When I append .bcstm to names, I get the default tracks.
I already have the dspfirm.cdc so it's not that what I'm missing.

How do I do that?

it works i tested it awhile go since i was curious it's just slower of course

Save it for the Switch

sweet lord you autist. don't show up in the thread out of nowhere without basic searching and then start calling people niggers

either download update suppressor or look for the button combination because I don't remember it

hey guys anyone has a tutorial for BootAnim9?

I'd recommend a 64k cluster as apparently 128GB+ cards make GBA VC look like shit due to read speed issues which implies slowness for everything.
A card that big you won't even care that the alloc unit size potentially wastes space.

I'm kind of bumped out because my 3ds might not be able to handle homebrew, but I have CFW. Is there anything homebrew does that CFW does? Do I need homebrew for CFW?

Having CFW means you can use homebrew

You oughta stop relying on this thread and do a little research.
The homebrew channel is what is blocked, not inherent homebrew itself.