Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tgcNddU
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shilling this discord again

discord.gg/tgcNddU

join to brag about your shit

we already have an /feg/ stop making duplicate threads stop shilling like a fucking retard

sage and let it slide if you must reply

Only make a new thread at the 800 post bump limit if you want to attention whore or be a newfag.

I'll just post some cute

Isn't the bump limit 750? Also this one was a little late while the other was made early. Early threads are worse

>Tfw not sure whether to fug Charlotte or Velouria

>desperately posting art so that people might use your thread

Azura is shit.

>Narcian is our first event character
What the fuck?

lAkzac6bB8C57xh6gDe28d8i0bxpq0k6301ke5ct
1cf908a496e241d2

How do I beat Lucina in arena? She just runs around and smashes everyone I have, even my lance units. I don't have Takumi/Hector and I don't have Robin to counter.

POST MORE XML I AM TIRED OF GETTING 4 BRONZE

What do you mean by this?

Which FE has the best midriff?

Bow to her and if she's feeling gracious she'll end your life quick

She doesn't have high defenses, just use any blue on her and make sure you attack first of course. Never had a problem with her; marth, roy and lyn give me more trouble in arena.

5* Tacomeme
4* Catria
4* Cumilla
4* Sheena

Keep or reroll?

Is a full melee team viable or is everyone running 1-2 ranged?

Fuck Nino

I tried full melee it's absolute balls to the walls m8. I clear shit easier with 1 ranged gold and 3 silvers than 3 gold melee units.

I wasn't joking when I said Tsubaki. His defense is so high that most swords do 0 damage to him.

So 15 base atk Camilla basically means she has the lowest possible max right? Because that really fucking sucks since I also drew a 5* Takumi and a 4* Robin.

Stop using Hector

About to play Blazing Blade, do I need to select a wind birth month or will Lyn survive without my dick?

I take it balls to the walls is a slang for something bad?
I thought it meant something rad or good.

But yeah I am starting to feel the same, putting 1 ranged changes my team dynamics a lot too but I wish full melee was viable..

>I don't have Takumi/Hector and I don't have Robin to counter.

Then get them.

Protect Nino.

She's not for lewd.

>mfw nuking her with a Sharena-boosted Nowi before she can attack

Pick what ever. Her best support synergy is with Hector anyways.

there is a way to check IV?

Do not bully Nino, she's trying her hardest!

Takumi is amazing.
Catria is Diet Cordelia.

Finally got my first level 40s after a few stamina pots and lucky spawns in the tower.

This is correct

4 star abel and shareena which one to promote? this would be my only blue meaning abel would do great in his role but shareena provides a lot of team support

Can I start playing now?

How exactly does arena scoring work?
Is it best to get one good score and then take easy rounds for the chain bonus, or does the chain bonus also depend on the difficulty?

>two blues
Nah

>Jeorge is in the game.
>But not motherfucking Assram

EXPLAIN

I-I don't want to get cucked

Should I max the level of my 3 star Robin before unlocking his 4 star? Or does it not matter because stats reset anyway?

Is rate-up a meme?
I swear I've rolled more Roys and Lyndises out of the Legendary Heroes gasha than Lucinas.

defiant spd 3 or spur atk 3

These are the last 2 skills left to unlock for my Lucina. Which do I get first?

Then don't waifu Lyn you cuck

When you go to the difficulty selection screen, you see the range of points you'd get for each tier. That's the bonus number that gets tacked on to your chain.
You get more points for not sacking units.

Anyone? I used this to calculate it and she has the lowest attack there. Is it guaranteed?

fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51352

I've rolled a lot more Marths, Tikis, Lucinas, and Lyns Tabbi have Robin.

Mark doesn't get any waifus, user. Bitter pill to swallow but acceptance is the first step towards happiness.

5* Lyn and 4* Camilla

zzyadBfsylimvryypnsCo0swfztgdgc11eC1qqg1
0f02f4ad0f3c6611

>HOLY SHIT ROBIN PULL ANIMATION
>it's a bronze
that's ok next pull is..
>ONLY SHIT ROY PULL ANIMATION IT MUST BE A
>it's a bronze

>You device isn't compatible with this version

What the
Did the app update or something?

>when Takumi rolls with -Atk

Thanks, Anna

You want to be an attention whoring fag OP? Fine by me. You want to shill your shit discord? Whatever. Just do me a favor, do all the previous thread makers a favor, stop being a dick.

You made this thread early then tried to get people from the already existing thread with 150 replies to come here. It didn't work, so you bumped with irrelevant images to keep it up.

Just fucking wait until around 750 next time you autist. This isn't even shitposting it's just ruining things for people, and no one is going to give you attention for It except me. Consider this my last post regarding the issue since sage and report didn't work.

This game is cancerous shit. You can do 3 arenas a day, and 2 maps every 2 hours at max level.

Fuck off Nintendo, you money grubbing nips and your mobage cancer are worse than Jews.

Our bondage gives us strength

Anyone else hoarding their orbs?

Anyone know what a 5* with "focus" means as opposed to one pull without focus?

I like Hana

I want to fuck Zacharias.

I'm going to fucking kill myself.
Why did they think this was okay.

It's just extra RNG for pulling the featured heroes. Like two 3% chances (it's not actually 3%)

its going to get worse in a couple weeks, the towers stamina required is going to double and you have to use 5 stamina to equip skills

PLEASE

Me. I plan to get to 80 by next week.

focus units have higher stats

Rutger is better than Fir

Ohh ok I thought this banner gave them extra stats as opposed to getting a Lucina from a Lyn banner with no focus, thanks mate

I figured focus just means 'rate-up' as in the 5* on the banners are most likely to be pulled.

Same. Sasuga Kozaki.

>spur atk 3
Get that.
Defiant spd only triggers when she's pretty much gonna die next battle anyway and since whoever initiates gets first hit, being able to possibly double hit or not getting doubled or not is useless past a few lucky situations.
You can't go wrong with buffs.

I know Tiki's dialogue, but what does Nowi say when you max her?

Spur atk

Shit what?
Fuck I have conflicting information, does focus have better stats?

What does a focus card look like, does it say focus anywhere? Show pic pls.

Focus is just an additional 3% chance to pull the pool of pictured units

How was my roll?

It's just rate up, don't believe the lies

At least I can still self insert as Ephraim, he gets some pretty choice waifus.

Then this game is going to die, and I'm going to feel fucking stupid for wasting 40 hours of my life playing it.

Thanks my dudes. I get too triggered with min/maxing in these games i must have the bEST UNITS

How to get Great Badges?

Stats reset either way

beginning to really feel the burden of shit draws
only 5 is lyn
only green unit of any note is fucking anna

fuck

random chance after lvl 6 or higher tower clear

I felt that burden on day 1 and 2 thinking I didn;t need to reroll and survive with one 5star.

Been rerolling for 12 hours today to get better cards..

>eh? you come from a world where building scrape the sky?
>and there are wagons that move by themselves rather than be pulled by horses, and they're made of metal?
Fucking primitives, I swear.

>you will never go back in time to fug medieval girls with smelly cooters, hairy armpits, and unwashed holes

They may look cute from afar but 100% they are hairy and smell back then. (which is my fetish)

So are we playing as Mark all along?

Nowi is cute. I'd definitely play house with her.

Get her to lvl40 then we will know.

Great loli tiki

Does it make a difference if I unlock potential at level 20, or at higher levels?