/utg/ - Undertale General

Breakfest Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61299160
twitter.com/rikose/status/823536776497115137
alice-books.com/item/show/2741-2
soundcloud.com/eva-00-778406213/gunbuster-ost-active-heart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have wonder what does Mettaton eat for breakfast?

Love this goat! Gonna get strong for this goat!

Literally the only one that likes this goat

Frisk getting Frisky.

good morning fellow undertale lovers

Good really early morning.

i couldnt sleep, time for midnight posting

It's like almost afternoon in my country.

It's almost 3 am where I'm at.

I want Mettaton to organize a strip-tease show with himself in it.

papyrus time

I want to watch him strip while a bunch of mainly men piss on him

>east coast

>mainly men
But some women, too?

Honest question
Why do Sansfags bother to pretend to like Papyrus? I don't understand why they go through all the effort when its clear that only a complete idiot would prefer the dumb autistic retard over the best character in the game

I'm guessing this is you?

It's the best coast. Stay mad.

>Honest question
alternative honesty

Hes just a very inferior character. Is it because you don't want to seem like tumblr? No one here cares anymore if you like Sans
what?

aw thank you.yeah they are supposedly .those 3 have their names on the circle list.thats about all i can find too

>best coast
>rhymes with west coast
>east coast
>(l)east (important) coast

take that back its not true

rhymes never lie

Wouldn't be surprised if there were at least a few more, I'm sure I've seen a few more covers here and there

Too bad it's the other end of the globe, though I hope at least some of it will make it to Alicebooks or Toranoana a couple weeks afterwards. Have you seen the promo for the new fan album coming out?

All I'm hearing is
>"WAAH, WEST COAST IS SHIT AND I HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON SUPERIOR EAST COAST PEOPLE~"
Don't be butthurt, baby.

No problem! One more here
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61299160
Quality doesn't look like the best, but oh well.

fools. middle us best us. faggots. kansas is the best state. mkid best monster.

>east coast babby cant take the heat
hey at least youre not this guy

you have shit taste m8

West coast faggot can't handle the truth.
But you're right about one thing. Mkid Kansasfag sucks.

>still pretending to like Papyrus
That's kind of sad. I guess not everyone can be confident enough to show their real opinions. Well I hope that one day you don't have to feel bad for not liking a shit character like Papyrus just because hes popular

It's Soriel, the guy who can't handle the fact that people like Papyrus genuinely. Ignore him.

How do the following characters react when someone accidentally sees them naked:
>Toriel
>Mettaton
>Papyrus
>Undyne

>not liking cool skel
I honestly don't understand this

>the guy who can't handle the fact that people like Papyrus genuinely.
No one actually likes Papyrus. Hes just a cheap add-on to Sans, there's a reason the fandom kills himoff to make Sans more badass
He's retarded and unfunny. Also its funny that a skeletonfag would say they can't understand someone not liking the shitty mary sues skeletons when I know you guys don't give a fuck about everyone else besides maybe Undyne

Another Asriel related thing
twitter.com/rikose/status/823536776497115137
This one actually looks pretty good.

Its called having a different opinion?

goalposts aren't affected by blue attacks, stop trying to move them.
>there's a reason the fandom kills himoff to make Sans more badass
shit storytelling son!
>He's retarded and unfunny.
Now that's just rude!
>I know you guys don't give a fuck about everyone else besides maybe Undyne
Nah, I like pretty much everyone. I just think it's stupid to assume everyone hates a character because you do.

Silly samefag Soriel. No one is going to give you a (You) fix here.

Goodnight utg! I hope all of you dream of your favorite, and you have a good Wednesday!!

Stop responding to the skeletonfag. They honestly can't understand why anyone would have a different opinion then them or why someone would prefer a less popular character like Alphys or Asgore to the popular ones like Sans and Papyrus.
All you do by talking with them is piss them off and make them shit on everyone else.

Good night!

alice-books.com/item/show/2741-2
Here's this as well

>167739136
>167738491
>167738845
Pathetic samefaggotry isn't getting you anywhere. Go fuck a duck.

really he's just baiting so please ignore him
just dont respond

Yeah i'm starting to notice that. Is that one guy who keeps calling people Sorielfag a papyrusfag? He's getting pretty annoying

I think he's a Sansfag or Charafag

>167739268
Samefag

POST YOUR FAVORITE

I know it's early but there's only like 10 people here

How can 1 post be a samefag?
>Charafag
Why would you think this?

Reporting

well this thread was nice while it lasted

Its pretty telling that you always group them together

If it's the same guy it's because that's what he's said before

>167739362
>167739318
because you're responding to your own posts like autist. if you don't like undertale, go to a general that you actually like.

Well duh, that's why skelefag is a thing. Sans and Papyrus are best taken as a group, like Mario and Luigi or Ratchet and Clank. They're alright solo but they're best together.

Oh
Well I wish he would knock it off
So you only give a fuck about their most shallow characteristics? Because both of them have a lot more going on then just being brothers.

>167739474
>167739561
if you hate undertale, get out. no one wants you here soriel.

>So you only give a fuck about their most shallow characteristics?
Are you going to lecture me on how I should go about expressing my appreciation for my favorites?

Most of them probably don't even know about the phone calls with Undyne and think Papyrus' character is just the less popular brother

Don't feed the troll.
Do not respond.

I'm not entirely sure, but someone added it all up and apparently with all the phone calls combined, Papyrus has the most dialogue in the game

Yeah that's the impression i'm getting. I bet they only watched a lets play so the missed all that. Its sorta sad really
Sorry but I actually like both of them for things other then being silly brothers. Call me weird but I can actually appreciate both of them as individual people with different characters. I'm sorry you apparently can't

Would you still love you favorite if they talked to themselves on Veeky Forums?

soundcloud.com/eva-00-778406213/gunbuster-ost-active-heart

Can we all just calm down and post music?

Depends, are they 8?

>Sorry but I actually like both of them for things other then being silly brothers. Call me weird but I can actually appreciate both of them as individual people with different characters.
Oh yeah? Me too! I just think they're at their strongest when they're together. They play off of eachother's energies well, and it's obvious that their connection is deep. I'd love to hear you describe what you individually appreciate about them, though! I could go on about it but I'd like to hear you go first.

Why do most people mistake Mettaton for a girl?

If that's what you want.

>someone gives you actual criticism
>oh no gotta change the subject!
kek
If you acutally thought they were vastly different characters then you wouldn't like them the exact same.

They don't unless they are secondary tumblrinas.
He has a manly voice IN GAME
and is called "he" throughout the game.

>Ignoring my question
Hey, buddy, I'm trying to have a conversation here. Don't tell me you're just shitposting.

its much better during the morning/day user

I like Sans because hes funny and tells puns while having a bunch of awesome genocide conten.
I don't like Papyrus as much but his honesty is nice and the fact that hes an idiot can be enduring

stop responding

This thread is proof humanity is shit.

Savage. I can't help but agree with you though
He isn't really to admit that your right. I wouldn't bother pushing it because he'll just get pissed and start shit posting

It's much better whenever sorielfag is asleep.

Yeah I can see that people are already shit posting to try and discredit us (you think he really thinks we're samefagging or is just doing that to make people ignore us?.) Anyways i'm going to head to bed since its pretty late. Hope you have a nice night

good thing i'm goatkin

>167739976
>167740075
pathetic soriel. she has to defend himself by responding to xerself.
we can tell your responding to yourself.

this whole site is proof that humanity is shit

No I'm pretty sure he knows that I'm not samefagging but whatever. He does this anytime I try and have a conversation with someone where I criticize a poster or a character. I'm sure most people here know that he's full of shit since I'm sure that he's accused them of the same thing

Night

Where did people came up with the Papyrus x Mettaton ship? I mean, they barely interact in the game!

People don't care about mettatons character so they just hook him up with the second most popular character

Because of his huge tits.

Because of Papyrus's phonecall where he calle Mettaton sexy. He wouldn't even know what 'sexy' means, however so in reality...it's tumblr.

>skeletonfag hasn't responded to my post
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just wish you could also appreciate both characters as actual separate people instead of just pulling a tumblr and mindlessly grouping them together because you liked Snowdin the most and don't care about the others.
Maybe you could replay the game and do all the phone calls? I bet you would come to appreciate Papyrus as his own person if you did that

Ah, thanks.

I didn't really think Sans was all that funny. I got that he was supposed to be the comedic relief but puns are never really funny and that whole ketchup thing was kinda malicious. Never sabotage food. I really enjoy the mystery surrounding Sans more than anything, how he plays it cool with a straight face but in reality he has a weird basement lab and all sorts of weird momentos and charts that betray some deep past, coupled with the fragments of information we get about his backstory in all the routes. One thing about Sans that really separates him from the other characters is he never truly opens himself up to you. He's by far the most guarded character, and it makes a lot of the conversations with him outside of Genocide feel artificial. It's a shame Toby probably won't expand upon him more, but that's just how it is.

Papyrus is a lot more of an open book than Sans, and that's really enjoyable on its own because it makes him a lot more endearing. It's kinda crazy how unflinchingly kind and optimistic he is, as well. I know for a lot of people, the Papyrus fight was the breaking point for a lot of people in Genocide, and I can see why. That was the first time in that route that a monster just outright spares you with no trace of malice or ill will. Having Papyrus be that monster was very fitting. Another positive about Papyrus is that he's friends with Undyne as well, and the student-mentor relationship gives them a special bond. It's kinda tragic that such a strong monster would also have such a big heart, and it was really powerful to see him have to fight himself in the pacifist route, tearing himself away from his ambitions just because he started to care about someone. I couldn't help but find it odd though that he felt sad about not having a friend but then simultaneously was good chums with Undyne. Maybe he sees that as professional or they didn't really start being friends until after they bonded over knowing Frisk, I don't know.

Nice, did you copy all that off of Tumblr?

What?

you responded again
stop that

(you)

It's Soriel. Stop. Fucking. Responding. He's a faggot who talks to himself to stir shit. Responding to him makes it worse.

Report, filter, and hide.

Don't respond. Having a character discussion about anyone Soriel feels like shitting on the current hour is pointless, because you're talking/arguing to a brick wall.

Just wait a bit till the rotation hits and he'll shit on Floweyfags or Asrielfags, or dadfags next. You'll notice, because he never even tries to change it up, just the exact same phrases again, while pretending to be another person.

thanks

>being this mad that two people are having an actual conversation
Sad!