/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxMjbnx-Yxw
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30590692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting best girl (without mistakes, she is the shsl angel that deserves protection)

Dont worry hajime will protect these angel

She did save Kirigiri after all.

Late night comfy bread

Translated the new menu items from last thread.
Disappointed that Ouma didn't get the pancake

youtube.com/watch?v=UxMjbnx-Yxw

This is Angie's thread now, not for any of you godless heathens!

Where my Angiefriends at?

I wanna drink Korekiyo's milk

Remember that Tenko is a pedophile.

Shipping food collaborations, the madman. Did they do this sort of thing for SDR2?

Shuichi is one lucky guy he got the best girl

Ouma kind of turns into a fruit pancake, doesn't he.

You all are cool people

I'm not an Angiefag but here's something of her.

Angie a cute! C-U-T-E. Her voice is so sensual and innocent.

Me too, user. Me too.

Is she the best brown (tan) girl?

All Angies are good angies

Right here.

Where's the strawberry in that parfait? That one strip of pink ice cream?

There isn't even a contest. Akane and Aoi combined couldn't rival even half of her charm and beauty. Angie is our brown savior.

Shit, I goofed. It's a "strawberry-choco" parfait.

What about Sakura? She is an honorary brown (tan) girl

Best brown girl is Juzo.

I want to join Angie's cult!

But for real, would anybody else unironically live on the island that Angie is from?

Sakura's in a league all her own. She isn't the token "airheaded" brown girl so I don't personally count her. There are few characters who can compete with my goddess Sakura, so it wouldn't be fair.

I'm happy being a blood sacrifice anytime.

The best Japanese meme is treating the slap ability as some sort of problem Kaede has.

The one that has yearly orgies and blood sacrifices? Hell yeah. It's too bad tulpaman put a stop to her cult. Imagine if it spread and she put in native practices.

Let's be honest of korekiyo told Angie about his motives she would've happily increased the death count with him and used them as her sacrifices

Can you post new drink menu?

>tfw it's mostly not pairing but victim-killer list
The appetite is gone.

I don't have the picture, but I'll translate if someone posts it.

Kirumi is so tall...

Saihara, get down from your stool.

>Korekiyo murders girls to send their spirits to his sister, plays along with Angie's sacrifice rituals even if he doesn't believe in them
>Angie uses their corpses in her art projects, creatively concealing evidence
>She sees Korekiyo as some kind of divine "third gender," obviously he was specially chosen by god
>It's advantageous for Korekiyo to keep Angie alive because his body count is so much higher with her as an accomplice
>He also finds her culture endlessly fascinating. After he meets his goal of killing 100 women they retire to her island paradise and keep low profiles

Is it this one?

Holy shit that's super gooood. Let's hope for fics or art.

Best friendship

>Amami x Shirogane
>Ouma x Kiibo
Kimochi warui

Then how would it they charge for Tenko's murder with 2 culprits?

The readable text under the drinks are just the character's names. The drink descriptions appear to be under the names, but too small to read. Sorry I couldn't help, user!

But you could also say those pairs were attracted to each other enough to kill so it's ok.

>Amami and Shirogane

Nips have shit taste.

Reminder that she died for nothing.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30590692
Well that was fast

This was the only version I found so far. I'm sure a better one will be posted eventually.

So did Ouma

>tfw normies won't explode forever

Disgusting.

>Saihara/Kaede
murderer/convictor (technically he got her killed)
>Amami/Tsumugi
victim/killer
>Ouma/Kiibo
bully/bullied
>Kaito/Maki
romantic
>Tenko/Himiko
friends/could read /u/ into it if you wanted
>Hoshi/Kirumi
victim/killer
>Korekiyo/Angie
killer/victim
>Iruma/Gonta
victim/killer

Lots of victim/killer pairings this time around. Nice.

Angie's merely an accomplice, Korekiyo still committed the murder and is the only one executed. Alternatively- it's a double murder with two different killers, Himiko's probably the 2nd victim. As per V3's rules, only the killer of the first victim gets executed- again, Korekiyo. Angie, the 2nd victim's killer, gets to continue living.

She's isn't phased by Korekiyo's death at all- she believes she can still communicate with him even in death, and that he's always beside her in spirit.

They did it to themselves.

Yeah. Really making you taste the despair.... literally.

Go away Tsumugi.

kek
So what would the trial be like?

Then she gets killed in chapter 4 and Himiko gets framed for it again.

I really liked this

Saihara would clean up the mess to make it look like the press machine wasn't used and hide all the pieces of Kiibo except for one that he leaves for people to find and trigger the body discovery announcement.

Even in death she'll still get framed. That's the power of god.

Can you dispute that CAMERA ANGLE, Saihara?!

In SDR2 characters generally could be split into friendship groups. V3 doesn't really have that

Holy shit nagito thats deep

That's what makes them so much better characters than 2's.

More like the power of Himiko's suffering.

Seriously how the fuck would the camera angle help catch the killer?

What did he mean by this?

Ku ku ku

Everyone already knew it was Tsumiki at that point. Hinata was the only one who was supposed to have seen the video, so the fact that she mentioned camera angle pretty much confirmed it I guess.

Beautiful, I love it
Thank you user

Sauce my good man

Oh my god, this just made my entire week. This is fucking beautiful and my sides are in orbit.

Could have been avoided if he had painted her nails...

>tfw ouma actually confessed to saihara in the love hotel scene, but in his own way, since he can't speak and behave normally and too afraid to do it anyway
>he realized saihara has no feelings to him and laughed all this situation off and run away
>cried all night while hugging amami's wax doll
Poor lil' Hitler.

Delete this

Fucking amazing

>Hinata mentioned about camera angle made want to kill herself so she could be away from these retards.
I think...

I needed this. God bless you user.

10/10

>tfw the nip artist who makes Amaguji art will draw a lewd nude version of them doing lewd things to each other for their siblings

not sure if my penisu will be able to handle it bros.

Yamada, shut...up...

Did you see his face when Saihara found him lying on the floor in chapter 3 and his eyes are all watery when he asks if Saihara was worried about him and Saihara just asks what was he doing?

It was priceless, but I felt so sorry for poor Ouma all the same.

>Rantarou isn't the avacado

I hope Tulpaposting is still a thing when the English release comes out. Nips do it so it obviously transcends cultural barrriers

It never ends.

Reminder that if your ship isn't
Peko x Fuyuhiko
Ruruka x Izayoi
Harukawa x Momota
Korekiyo x incest
Munakata x Chisa
Or protag x cast member in their game not mentioned above
Your ship is non canon since those are the only instances of romantic affection canonically shown in any form between the characters in the series and everything else is just fancanon. Call me when characters other than the protag can FTE, collect underwear, see school mode endings and do the love hotel events.
Don't bother responding there is nothing you can say to refute me since there is nothing in the games that would prove me wrong.

That fucking picture is making me lose my shit. I need a tulpa edit of BEGONE THOT right now to complete this.

ouma is the least subtle when he's trying and failing to get laid

>heeeey saihara-chan it'd be just TERRIBLE if you threw me on that convenient bed and roughed me up a little
>toturing me won't work at all don't try it definitely not
>hmm okay you're not doing jack shit here i'll start by getting really close to your face so we can kissu
>fuck he moved away
>ok new approach
>hey you're in danger, better do something, i'd really just hate it if you stripped me to get at this wire (that's underneath my clothing hint hint)
>goddamn it he's just standing there actually pretending to be a detective, what the fuck
>better be more direct
>i wasn't lying, you can do anything you want and I'd be cool with it, for reals, honestly (FUCK ME SAIHARA-CHAN)
>come on, let's do lots of "things" together and "play" with each other (SEX, I MEAN SEX, HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS)
>goddamn it he's still just standing there THAT'S IT SEX TIME NOW GET ON THE BED
>....
>...fuck he's really not into it
>shit, gotta pass this off as a prank (and hope he doesn't notice my boner)
>HAHA PUNKED GOT YOU REAL GOOD NO HOMO BYE (SEE YOU NEXT WEEK)

being emotionally retarded is suffering

You are too good for this board, drawfriend. Bless you.

Why do people think she was jeluos she had a "fucking Normie's" face. And killed him to get the ball rolling .

i fucking cried at this

Act of God.

Ouma is really /ourboy/.

Did Ouma (and Korekiyo) have autism?

That's not funny, my robot died that way.

Source on pictures?