DEUS VULT!

In this thread we post our favourite kebab removers.
>Charles (The Hammer) Martel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaffa_(1192)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Charles George Gordon

Muslims themselves were and are the biggest kebab removers.

Pic related: Shah Ismail I of Persia

John III Sobieski

>Charles Martel
>kebab remover

The best.

Richard The Lionheart

But kebab is still around, none of those guys actually removed them.

If I eat one kebab, or even if I eat so many kebabs that the food truck runs out of stock and needs to close early, kebabs still exist somewhere

>le dayus vault xDDD

Cringe

>HE PRONOUNCES IT AS "DAYUS"
GET OUT RETARDED BURGER GET OUT RETARDED BURGER GET OUT RETARDED BURGER

the classic

Prince Eugene of Savoy

Lol.

Although the thread title/introduction was somewhat cringeworthy, the thread itself will become a good discussion of various rulers and individuals that fought against Islamic expansion.

You are shit at this
>Albania is now majority Islamic
>beat some africans with modern technology
Got buttblasted by Ottomans so hard he fell into drinking and depression
>descendants almost all became Muslim.
Lost and ended up getting beheaded
Was based but so was Saladin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia

>During his reign, he strengthened Moldavia and maintained its independence against the ambitions of Hungary, Poland, and the Ottoman Empire, which all sought to subdue the land. Stephen achieved fame in Europe for his long resistance against the Ottomans. He was victorious in 46 of his 48 battles, and was one of the first to gain a decisive victory over the Ottomans, at the Battle of Vaslui. Following this victory, Pope Sixtus IV deemed him verus christianae fidei athleta (true Champion of Christian Faith). He was a man of religion and displayed his piety when he paid the debt of Mount Athos to the Porte, ensuring the continuity of Athos as an autonomous monastic community.

Richard the lionheart kick Saladin's ass!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arsuf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaffa_(1192)

>Albania is now majority Islamic
[citation needed]
Also, are turks so delusional that they have to resort to this kind of retarded resoning?
"Oh yeah he won against the turks his entire life, but lel what about after he died? Why didnt he stop islam after his death, eh? Weak tbqh xD"
Neck yourself for posting this, roach.

tbfqujh the whole Balkan Pride-waving over the Turks is pathetic.

As if all of them say:
"Wahaha, you Turks can't fight for shit yet somehow managed to rule us for 300 or so years."

Literally everyone else in this thread are memes you have shit like:

A person who served in Ottoman army for 20 years and only managed some tactical victories and his state fell to Ottomans for 400 years such as:

A person who grew in Sultan's court and spoke Turkish better than Romanian, ultimately got toppled by his own brother and his state fell to Ottomans for 400 years:

Meanwhile pic related completely destroyed Ottoman army and basically struck the blow that sent Ottomans into a downward spiral of collapse.

What do you call the Battle of Tours?

An unsuccessful raid.

>50,000 men on a single raid
Reminder that Muslims are still so buttblasted about tours they have to make shit up

A battle between Franks and Moors centuries before the Turks ever appeared on the Mediterranean?

The Franks were Christians and the moors were Muslims. Some Historians think that if the Franks haven't won the war in the battle of tours there wouldn't be a Christianity now

Those same historians think the Byzantines were shit.

>Some Historians

Weasel words. Which ones?

u fucking wot m8? Charles Martel is entitled as the saviour of classical Christian civilization and Christianity! GTFO BUTTHURT MUDSHIT! Also his grandson Charlemagne was the farther of Europe and was the greatest king of all time in the dark ages.

>GTFO BUTTHURT MUDSHIT!

You have to be 18+ to use this site.

Are you that Viking false-flag poster?

Only the best

Not that guy, but they were missing the key assets of an actual invasion force that were present during typical expeditions of Muslim conquest of the time. It was a large raid, but it was still a raid. It doesn't make the Battle of Tours unimportant, however.

Why is this a gif?

You're a retard! The Franks push the moors back into spain and made them retreat when the moors was occupying southern France.

I don't know, picked it up off of Google

Well the large raid had managed to rampage through half of Gaul taking some large cities like Burdigala in its wake. Had it not be stopped and the other elements of the "raid" repulsed, it may well have turned into a full blown invasion.

This topic in particular is pretty close to being a full blown invasion

Like...woah dude....why the fuck are you even posting for, again?
Vlad Dracul "COMPLETELY DESTROYED OTTOMAN ARMY"?
>stroke the blow that sent ottomans into a downwards spiral of collapse
I cant even start to put into words how much of this bullshit is pretentious pseudohistory, but the irony of it all is that you preface this pile of intellectually dishonest gargabe with "lop gtfo with your meme leaders".
Are you a nigger? VLAD DRACUL GREW UP IN THE SULTAN'S COURT EXACTLY LIKE SKADERBEG YOU DEFT FUCK. He was a psychopatic, lunatic despot who couldnt rule for shit; got betrated by his own brother (again it's funny that you claim all of this happened to skanderbeg while ignoring it happened to your all-so-perfect vlad) and later by his own people, and died a brutal death at the hands of the cossacks.
But the best part is "and his state fell to ottomans for 400 years".
Bitch what the fuck happened to walacchia? Who the fuck even knows or memebers ever reading about walacchia? Shit's been erased from history, while albania still stands, free again. Who won, in the end?
Get the fuck off the computer you slav wanker.

Forgot to address the most retarded point
>stroke the blow that sent ottomans into a downwards spiral of collapse
This is just meme tier. You're baiting at this point.
Nigger we talking about 1445. NIGGER THIS BE ANNO DOMINI 1445. SHIT NIGGER THEY JUST WON A CRUSADE AGAINST HALF OF CHRISTIANITY.
THEY GONNA END THE ERE IN 8 YEARS. THEY GONNA EXPANDS THREEFOLDS BEFORE THEY EVEN START EXPERIENCING THE SLIGHTEST START OF THIS SPIRAL. YOU SLAV WANKER.

wtf does deus vault even mean? I've seen it around before.

Deus vult is latin for god wills it, you uneducated burger. Learn latin.

Inshallah in Arabic

Ahhh ok thanks.

Is she the one who never bathed and stank horribly? Jesus can you imagine sniffing her pussy? Must've been rancid.

Anglo propaganda desu

Her never using a bathhouse (because it was associated with Islam) was somehow turned into "she never took a bath"

What are you talking about you stupid fuck? The figure in picture is not Vlad Dracul but Prince of Eugene.

>Got buttlbasted by the Ottomans
>Shah Ismail I
>In 1511, there was a widespread pro-Safavid rebellion in southern Anatolia by the Takkalu Qizilbash tribe, known as the Şahkulu Rebellion, and an Ottoman army that was sent in order to put down the rebellion down was defeated.
>A mutiny among his troops, fearing a counterattack and entrapment by fresh Safavid forces called in from the interior, forced the triumphant Ottomans to withdraw prematurely. This allowed Ismail to recover. Among the booty from Tabriz was Ismail's favorite wife, for whose release the Sultan demanded huge concessions, which were refused.
>Despite his defeat at the Battle of Chaldiran, Ismail quickly recovered most of his kingdom, from east of the Lake Van to the Persian Gulf.
Try again retard.

you mean jihad of course

Daily reminder

Hitler had a point there you know.

The proof is in the pudding, not how it's made.

More precisely the Franks purposefully targeted Aquitaine and raided and attacked them themselves, allowed the Moors to attack it, and only intervened when Odo of Aquitaine gave Charles a diplomatic excuse to finally annex the province and when the Moors tried to raid into northern Frankish territory.

Once the Franks were on the move the local barons and bishops of Aquitaine started allying with Moorish mercenaries in order to fight back, and the successive invasions by Charles and his son were ironically more destructive than any of the Moorish raids had been.

"He's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?"

Oh I see it; it's because that poster is an inbred fuck that doesnt know how Veeky Forums formatting works and put the answer first and the numbertag he's replying to second.

>DEYEWS VEWLT XDDDD

Hello

I can literally trace my ancestry back to him, no joke.

The kebab got removed though. Like that one defeat stopped them from the removal. Also, all muslims are trash in modern days.

All the above, and this handsome lad.. and of course the Butcher of Bosnia.

YES! HVALA TI ARKANE

Muslim here. Sounds like you need some love OP, while all the hate? Want a hug? :3

He could probably use a hug. But I don't think he want's one from you.. :c

To momciii

Why do Balkanites forget how much Turks ass-fucked them?

We're still here aren't we

So are the Turks.

I love it when westerners question other peoples history

Outta my way kebab fucking shits

Okay, Mustafa.

Que?