>Internet cuts out
>Looks like I ragequit after getting hooked
FUCK

At least it was QP and not Comp.

haha lol

Fucking Tracers.

Have had this happen twice.

Wanted to throw myself out a window.

What reason would you ever want a Mccree over solider? Everything Mccree does Solider can do better while still providing utility to his team.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I've never seen a card get 10 commendations. More often then not most of the losing team leaves before commendations are even up for voting.

I'll never gently put my hands above her waist and kiss her on her cheek while standing on the tip of my toes

What am I living for? :(

Yeah soldier needs a nerf. He's pretty much an instapick dps in most modes.

I mean you could get in shape, develop career, try to get an IRL arab qt girlfriend. Probably wouldn't have a jetpack though. Just a thought.

True; these days I'm actually surprised to see anyone get a commendation at all. I've gotten some on Zen, and I think my highest # of votes was 7 or 8. I've seen 10s a few times. I find they're more likely in games where there's friendly banter going on between teams.

Hitting a Flash Bang is pretty much a free kill.

It's relative to your rank and game. If you're consistently getting golds as soldier you're probably doing fine, just be sure to focus the right squishy characters.

I can't tell if I'm a good Soldier main or not.

I average 30-35 kills a game, 15-20 Objective Kills, have like 2-3 minutes on the objective(more if payload), an average of 18-20k damage, and heal around 2.5-3k while dying less than 7-8 times.

I feel like I'm doing a good job but no matter what sometimes I just feel like I'm not having a good game despite getting a shit ton of Golds.

What's the deal?

>try to get an IRL arab qt girlfriend

Good thing by that point he'll have a good job in order to pay for the funeral and burial after the girls' family honor-kill her.

Dealing with tracer or when you already have a soldier.

Are you getting useful kills? Or are you just flanking when your entire team is nearly dead, ulting, netting 3-4~ kills, then dying?

Depends on the family and nationality. I worked with some surprisingly progressive refuges in my state as a translator.

Yeah having golds is a good start, but be sure for focus the dangers to your team can't handle. Focus anyone who is carrying the enemy team.

I'm usually pushing the payload or flanking the objective as my team holds off the enemy so I can take out healers and tanks.

When I ult I usually do it to pave a section or keep the enemy tied up. Every blue moon I get lucky with a flank and end up netting 3-5 good kills, but prefer to work with my team since Soldier can be very fragile at times.

Solider is supposed to be jack of all trades master of none. But Blizz said fuck that lets just make him a master at everything so there be no reason to play any other dps.

I got a 10 commendation vote for a team wipe d.va ult once.

Killing Pharah.Soldier is not really her hard counter like shitters here pretend
Killing Tracer
Pseudo sniping.
The only really weak part of McCree kit is his ult

Is that why he is super fucking squishy against half the units in the game and is best at staying mid-range to deal with anything? When shit gets in his face he's not as good as everyone clamors.

He's an awesome swiss army-knife, but he doesn't master any one role other then being above average for a lot.

> get in shape
I'm quite thin, but I have no muscles on the other side, plus I'm not very tall.

> develop career
Done.

> IRL arab qt
They scare me.

I've seen 4 or 5, two have been me
I was Lucio the second time, can't even remember the first time, I wanna say Soldier since it was very early doors and I mostly played Soldier back then

Then why do you want phara? Congrats on the career btw, I'm trying to get on my feet right now.

Character with the best default skin?

Ana.

You met some shit soliders if they can't fight close quarters.

>arab qt girlfriend

Why Pharah?
she's tall

>Entire team just keeps walking into a Widow's sightline one at a time
You figure they'd learn at some point, the only time the Widow ever moved was when I killed her.

For fucks sake user then go find a tall girl then. Shit.

Not all arabs are muslims.

Being close-quarters is different than people getting in your face.

>not all arabs are muslims

Really gets the neurons buzzing

I wish there was a visorless 76 skin that kept his jacket
I love that goddamn jacket but prefer the skins with his face showing

>we ctf now

hell yeah nigger

I wish this was a thing for some character skins.

76: Visor option
Ana: Mask Option
Roadhog: Mask option
Etc.

>Roadhog: Mask option
They probably haven't even modeled a face for him desu.

?

>tfw no hatless mcree

>Roadhog: Mask option
no

>player with gold outline joins the game
>check profile
>over 300 hours on mercy

How can they live with themselves?

I mean the default skin jacket, sorry
I don't even like the re-coloured jackets, the original is top

A Lucio got all 12 votes once for a potg where I think they booped 2 - 3 people off the map. In my defense, I was fairly new to the game and hadn't seen that before. Not sure why everybody else voted them up too though.

I think I've seen one other legendary card, just for average Mercy healing.

Healsluts are for CUDDLES and PRAISE.

saw my first gold border today.

I wonder how often they get people like your genji in their games

cyka blyat

did u ask if hes a virgin

im silenced ;_;

>Removing Roadhog's mask

Die.

>Finally get a legendary skin
>Goddess Symmetra

As much as I wanted this skin I wish it would have dropped when there was no events.

Reinhardt to. I prefer him with his helmet off, but most of the skins that feature it are gaudy as hell. Ended up sticking to the Bundeswehr despite having legendaries with him.

everytime

he's better off without his helmet

it's too small for his head so every time you equip a skin with him wearing it, he has to crush his head

Flashbang does a million useful things. Like cancel death blossom, Reinhardt charges, roadhog hooks. On defense it even makes it harder to dragonblade your team. Overall its a much more meta ability, if your aim is at the point where you actually deserve to be playing DPS, McCree has more potential to be a credit to your team. Picking Soldier every game will hold you back as a player, better to lose rank and play McCree in the SR you deserve than aimbot your way to a rank you don't really know how to play in without a self heal.

Fuck I just want a sexy blue one like from the beta

In fact, all the UI elements looked so much cooler in Beta.

Sure, definitely.

We all know what really happened. Stay salty aimbotters, S76 is garbage.

Tell that to all Koreans.

>What reason would you ever want a Mccree over solider?
1) better ult
2) more consistent damage
3) Flash Bang basically dooms an enemy

Soldier is preferable only if your aim is bad or average.
If you need to rely on Soldier's heal, it's because either you're a terrible Soldier or your healers suck.

>1) better ult
I'd agree that Soldier definitely misses the flashbang, but McCree misses the heals

McCree's ult bugs out as often as it works.

> heals
A good dps doesn't need heals and a good team doesn't either. Learn the position of health packs in the maps or get a good reliable healer if you want good heals.

There are situations every game where you'll get stuck in a 1v1 or get isolated from your healers
Soldiers heal beam is such a cheap but effective way of winning a duel, and yeah you're right, he's more dependent than McCree if your team has a shit healer

MY TEAM IS UNABLE TO KILL A BASTION

>Better ult

Okay now I this is fucking bait.

>better ult

>play QP
>every single game is ruined by genji, hanzo and junkrat mains who never do anything and never switch

fucking useless pieces of shit, like 1/10th my lost games are just the other team being better and the other 9 is my team being a fuck awful bunch of players picking unhelpful shit they can't play

> 1vs1
A good McCree will always be better than a Soldier in this situation, due to his flash bang. Period.

It clearly is though. Soldier's aimbot isn't as effective as Cree's ult against large groups of people. Soldier's ult is better at low levels.

remove cancerhog when, I'm just trying to have fun with Winston for fuck's sake

Why is Overwatch such an under optimized piece of shit?
I get into matches where models aren't fucking loading and the menu sometimes takes too long to load even on low.
I have a fucking 1070, Overwatch should be smooth as fuck.

Not always, sometimes duels are outside of the flashbang's range, and if you miss you're completely fucked

>Soldier Main
You're already a bad player
>I feel like I'm not having a good game despite having a shit ton of golds
Soldier's damage is overestimated by most people, you can feel like you're doing a lot when your team helps finish your targets, but without constantly landing helixes your damage output is still chip-level despite the buff. His ability to make impact plays basically boils down to whether or not they left their Reinhardt at home. He's one of those characters that is basically just canon fodder once there are ults on the board, no crowd control like flashbang, no escape options like shift, blink, teleport or having a fucking jet pack.

Your options as soldier are basically limited to doing chip damage and throwing out helixes and hoping your other dps will be making godlike dives and impact plays on their healers. Characters have to pay attention to soldier, but no one really has to be afraid of him like Tracer/Genji are with flashbang. If someone's coming to fuck with you specifically, you're in for a bad time.

So if you want to be safer, stay behind Reinhardt, and if you want to feel more in control, play another character.

>dive onto roadhog as winston
>get hooked and instagibbed
>"WOOOOOOOOOOW I WAS PLAYING THE WORST TANK AND HE KILLED ME IN ONE SHOT"

Is there any better feeling than sneaking up on some tryhard faggot, watching them panic as they slow down, standing still right in front of them as your ice spike charges, showing that for all of their sick plays and high skill ceilings, you can't bullshit your way out of everying

McCree's ult got voted as worst in the game
I mean, it makes you the biggest target and you can't move, so they will either run away or yo- Zzzzzz

McCrees ult is better at low levels, at higher levels people are much more aware of positioning and can look out for McCree pulling this

>Picking winston when Roadhog is on the other team

You chose this knowing full well you would have no fun

I'm trash at this game, and even at my level McCree barely ever gets a single kill, if that.

Unless your team is blind as hell nobody would let Mccree use his ult. All this means a free kill because he locked himself in place.

No, I dive on squishies, I'm not that retarded. Doesn't exactly help how easy it is to hook the monkey from the other side of the map though.

Can't exactly see the enemy comp before the game starts. But to be fair it's safe to assume every team has cancerhog now. I just wanna bully autistic genji and widow mains.

>stand behind Reinhardt
>suddenly entire enemy team has to either fuck off or die
Great for payload maps. Flashbang makes up for everything else. Pharah's ult is just as vulnerable, if she's alive long enough not to die before it kills you than you probably haven't been paying enough attention to her all game.

id honestly just play someone else if i was winston and up against another roadhog

your ticklegun is useless and you're too big of a target

>Worst ult in the game
>McCree

That title belongs to Pharah

which overwatch skin would you like to see turned into a figurine?

like one of the non default skins

I got 10+ twice in the first few weeks after release as Reinhardt. those first weeks were the best time for overwatch.

most people don't bother to vote anymore so it almost never happens now.

me ooga, team booga

>Justice rains fro- ARGH!
>It's High Noo- Zzzzzz
>Helden Sterben Ni- Urgh~
>Apagando las luc- Wargh!
>DIE! DIE! DI- Hrghn.

Raptorion Pharah

Sad truth. I switched to Zarya for maximum hook cockblocking.

Pharah mixed with Zarya is deadly as fuck, as long as you can keep her alive with a bubble and Ana spamming healing on her
McCree's is just kinda crap, used for zoning or breaking Reinhardt's sheild mostly

yeah there is. it's when an evil fat ice demon has you frozen, builds in a cheeky "hello", charges her icicle while aiming at your face and then gets headshot across the map by a Hanzo who wasn't even aiming at her.

Wrong image, but I guess goddess Symmetra would be good too.

No it isn't you can easily get the jump on people with pharah just because she can get the high advantage. I do agree its still a pretty bad ult.

STOP FUCKING SOLO PUSHING YOU RAMBO CUNTS

Visor is far superior, especially when mixed with a speedboost to push a team the fuck away
Nano-Visor is one of the best combos in the game

why is torbjorn so underappreciated

>set up sentry in a location hard to hit
>feed your team armor all while mashing m2

If you combo it or simply use when enemies are distracted it's pretty good

Torbs who know how to aim with M1 and headshot consistently are fucking terrifying.

Good thing Hanzo is usually my prime target. Snipe me with your bullshit treetrunks NOW, BITCHHHHHH.