>23
>HS diploma
>No college education
>No felony
>Suspended license
>No car
>Lack of transportation
>Zero money

I have a computer at my disposal, I am applying for wage slave jobs near by to have some income.

Please, save me. I am willing to put the effort and work into changing my life around. I'm good looking, I don't like memes, I don't browse r9k. I do not use drugs. I got that going for me.

Man, decided to look into r9k and that is one terrifying place.

Have you tried r9k yet?

>>Just got out of jail

try reddit, they are more accepting of worthless scum like you

But I'm white

Still not too old to join the military

One Size Fits All Solution:
1. Get a job at some retail store and live with your parents; work towards getting a car (idk how long your license is suspended for)
2. Go to community college at night to get an associate's; make sure it's in something useful like tech or accounting: ALTERNATIVELY, take CLEP tests, which you can independently study for if you have self-discipline, until you have 60-ish credits
3. Transfer to the cheapest local commuter four-year you can find and get your bachelor's by studying part-time and working full-time, make sure the degree is also in something useful

MANLY MAN SOLUTION:
1. Join the military
2. Try to pick a useful military job if you can find one, like being a mechanic or computer tech or some shit
3. Get your degree while in the military
4. Come out eminently employable and free of PTSD

I think /adv/ has a place for neets who want to turn their lives around, there are lots of stuff there.
Military doesn't sound bad either desu.

I don't believe I can join the military because of a juvenile case, although it is sealed and doesn't affect my ability to vote or own a gun, the military will look into it. It wasn't cannabis either.

I'll look into it again and call recruiters, no harm in that at all.

>Be poor stupid American
>Commit a crime
>Go to jail
>Get out of jail
>No one will hire you because you've been to jail
>Not even the military
>Have to commit more crimes
>Go to jail again

In some states they don't ask on the application if you've ever been to jail

come to my house. I have some kneepads you can try out

Learn a marketable skill. What are you good at? What do you like?

You could always work in a restaurant until your knees give out, like most degenerates.

>worthless scum thinks he is not scum beacuse race

Truly worthless, maybe a stormnigger with give you a j- oh wait they are all loser neets like you hahaha.

Man it's good to be a Jew.

Sorry OP this board can be shit at times.

My advice: you need to start your own business.
Obviously you can't do that yet. You'll need to get some money coming in immediately. Hopefully someone here can post that pastebin link with ideas for income/ jobs, it's a good start.

Male a 12-18 month plan for starting your own business. House painting and landscaping/ lawn mowing are services that require no experience and minimal startup capital. Selling shit online (buy shit on alibaba and sell on ebay or etsy, buy cheap shit on Craigslist and fix/ flip, or start a website or Youtube channel that you can monetize) is also good but is less straight-forward and requires more intelligence.The sky is the limit with any of these, but if you treat it as a full time job you should at least be able to pay the bills.

For now, try to keep your head up and be positive. Avoid drugs, parties and alcohol. Get sleep and exercise and spend all your time working towards your plan and getting money coming in and you'll be good.

What was you in for homie?

You're a fucking retard if you think the modern US military has anything to do with discipline, manliness, or integrity/honor

The military is cucked beyond belief, you fell for for military = manly meme based off of old war movies

Trump might turn it around but you can't just take rank away from thousands of niggers and she-boons and Rodriguez's diversity promotions for no reason.

Also you suggested (((higher education))) so obviously you're dumb as fuck

>23
>"juvenile case"
>"Just got out of jail"

That's like at least 5 years, did you try to murder someone?

>get a damn fine job installing satellite TV 4 years ago
>Son is on his way
>Find out the fucking CEO is running his company in the ground hiring repeat felons & pillheads who're pilfering clients homes.

>End up basically working for money because new blood = odd man out.

>Try college
>They fleece me for my student loans but give me no disbursement, offer no book store credit so I can buy class material

Felt like I was a fucking 200m Sprinter that someone kept dropped a 20ft concrete barricade down in front of.

Thanks