/mmog/ - MMO General

Revelation Online is Shit Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=VjfhW16Yxds

>Featured
Mabinogi, Wakfu, Granado Espada, Revelation Online.

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like Diablo, ARK, and Dark and Light.

>Recommendations (read for guild info!)
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation:
ashesofcreation.com

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com
megatenonline.proboards.com/thread/1013/megami-tensei-imagine-private-server?page=13
mabi.pro
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cItr3F4x5DU&app=desktop
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=374633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fucking yourself, literally.

RevPasta

>What is Revelation Online?
Fuck off. It's shit.

>Current News
None, it's dead.

>Official Links
F
U
C
K

O
F
F

>FAQ - INFORMATIVE! READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com

>Resources
F
U
C
K

O
F
F

>Can I play now?
Never

>/revog/ Guilds
There is none

>Steam Group
Steam is a meme

HE POSTED IT AGAIN!!! XD
XD!!!!

>first reply never

That's it. I'm downloading RevO.

You guys really need to learn how to make new threads before other thread close. Papa bear can't be here all the time.

Post the MMO/MO you are playing right now.

WoW

Being a healslut is pretty comfy.

Anyone mind explaining mabinogi? I got MMO blueballs and, although I dislike anime mmo's, it seems interesting.

It's self-explanatory, just hop in. Join Yotsuba on Alexina.

Sandbox stuff. Have fun dressing up your characters and collecting event fashion item.

>Have fun dressing up your characters
Thanks, I will

I guess I'll give it a go then.

Learn to fight all mobs that have "ancient" in their name. They drop good loot.

WoW is shit and you are shit for playing it.

It's still the best MMO on the market

>the best MMO
Hold on now user.

Try to stop me from having fun.

It's like you don't click my picture at all.

Conan Exiles

Post some screenshots and info ya dingus.

skypia.online
add me to buddies, ign: tiger

Bump for Calypso

what is this anyway,
a flesh-colored armor with panties over it?

A human doll modeled to look like someone's dead daughter.

A gap moe of sorts technologically advanced retro looking world or something? nice.

More like a European Baroque style era with magic that sped up technological advancement up a bit.

who this semon demen ?

>WoW
>MMO

Not sure if private server dev did this on purpose.

Oh god I miss you.

Was it ever good?

This seems like the kind of nostalgia where everyone starts crying for it but if it actually comes out, they'd get bored in a day.

>Shin Megame Tensei
Peaked my interest.

>Peaked
You mean "piqued" you uneducated swine

megatenonline.proboards.com/thread/1013/megami-tensei-imagine-private-server?page=13

Wake me up when something actually happens.

ded

I didn't know they made B&S for the Sega Dreamecast!

no. it was really shit actually. No content and brutal grind. I really enjoyed the skill system though. Haven't seen anything like it in an mmo before. It was a lot like an elder scrolls game.

Void Elsword just updated. Now they're caught up with NA (for now). Also they're idiots, they cut out the support tree from the El Resonance system for "pvp balance".

I can finally play Lu's third job path with more than 3 skill slots.

Me too.

Since Mabinogi is on the featured list of games here, I thought I'd mention that there exists a Mabinogi private server that opened yesterday with full content from G13 and below.

Many good names are still available and it's a lot of fun.

Unfortunately a lot of the game is untranslated from Japanese, but there is a lot of content that is in English. Most of the Japanese stuff can be figured out if you are familiar with the game at least.

You can find it at mabi.pro

I wonder how long will this one be up.

There has only ever been 1 fully featured private server, and it lasted like a week.
This one will last longer hopefully.
This one seems to be far more developed than the other one that was around, their site is better, more things are translated, and the staff are not being pressured by the owner.

y tho

But seriously, what's so good/different about it from the official one?

I've spent to much money on Mabi to go to another server.

Plus I wouldn't have my Loli companion.

G13 is before the Genesis update, it's faster, it's not p2w, and it's not Nexon.

Hmm now thinking about it, when were the pvp balance patches out? I wonder if we will be able to get back to glorious g3 times.

G16

Why the fuck don't they have a torrent download?

Mega has a data cap for free users, and the Mirrors are reaching a whopping 50 Kb/s download speed.

Cool, might try it out later on. Hope it last long.

New type of Ain is going to be released in Elsword KR tomorrow

Pic related. he looks REALLY good, i love it

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cItr3F4x5DU&app=desktop

First for gas the Mabishitters

Honestly when they fucked over furries with those tails two months ago that've made my week. And before that, there was a huge fuck you to batshit minmaxers with the dmg enchanted accessories. I'm kind of ok with >Nexon they bully all the right people.

What happened with the tails?

Not sure where to ask this, but how can I find out how many people are playing Lord of Destruction? Even if that number includes bots, I'm still curious.

Let's see... there were like 5 of those, random, and all of a rare rng, and they were timed. Cash shop had another timed coupon to prolongate that, and also, from another gacha I think - item to make them finally permanent. You could bathe in all those tears, allday erryday. Meanwhile they released Festia the same patch with a whole lot of freebies including wings with battle bonuses for the rest of players to enjoy, but those sad souls were absolutely defeated.

How do I look for tracks like "Dunbarton outside city walls" or "Southern Tir Chonaill fields"? Thanks.

There's one in the forums somewhere.

Are you looking for spawns of the event bandit boss? Generally, right besides the trading posts. About trading post locations, the map has an npc search function, and the event quest has goblin names to refer to.

I meant "music tracks", oops.

Does this server has a cash shop? Normal rates? Their website doesn't have much info.

One of the Mirrors actually gave non BR speeds.

Abnormal rates, don't know the details but there is an event going on that boosts 2X AP, XP, and other stuff I think.

No cash shop.

Some kind Korean hosts an ost torrent with a decent speed
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=374633

Should I play wildstar?

No.

why not?

ded

Is there any existence more depressing than being a milletian? You are basically rapidly aging and rebirthing while time moves around you at a snails pace. You experience grand adventures yet whatever relationship you build up are shallow at best due to the distrust the world feels towards you and your kind. Even the gods who are the cause of you being reborn want to see you destroyed.

most populated mmo other then WoW, FFXIV?

Maplestory or Blade and Soul, or Tera

I think the fact that milletian elves do not share their memories with memory Tower shows that they are creating their bodies upon rebirth themselves, or at least with the power of higher gods and not those delinquents from the story. No reason to believe Nuadha.

Makes sense, I just assumed milletians of the giant and elven races were not true giants or elves. Atleast not the modern ones that have been cursed anyway

Ain is a fun character.

Is he? I haven't played since the commander job for raven come out, has Elsword gotten better?

I think it's okay.

A PvP fag might say otherwise.

Well, technically Girgs are milletians tooexpect they're just being transformed from poor TNN people[/spoiler[

Your testicles because you don't get any pussy

i pay for it so there you go

there's also this possessing aspect of logging in as a pet, with system messages like "should I let it rest?.." after 1(0,5?) idle minute and then the pet cancels all the loaded skills and proceeds to be itself. And it's really inconvenient, considering how slow they load magic, what the heck is this? makes no sense unless it's a minor lore thing with the context of "me, without the body, still me, the speshul lil milletian".

Uthgard daoc

Pets are milletians lorewise, I think its something like "transfer your soul to another body" via Soul Stream similar to how Soul Link skill work

fuck all this clumsy player-as-a-part-of-the-game-world shit I literally just looked through a thunder dragon pet wiki page and there were something about unsuccessful catching of wild ones in Zardine and domesticating and selling to milletians. Why are they not dying? Because NPCs are not dying too, not story time isn't even world time. Or something.

Vindictus people want to get to Mabinogi's world.
Mabinogi people want to get to the Vindictus world.

That's all I know.

DEEPEST LORE

Heyoooo

Milletians and Apostles can't die in normal way because their souls are from other worlds. You need to destroy soulstream completely to remove souls that aren't bonded to Erinn, Tuatha de Danann when killed stay dead, but there were some exceptions. Ruairi and Tarlach gained some milletian traits because they meddled with soulstream too much because of Ruari's dead waifu Triona, Tarlach body was rebithed later and hijacked by Macha via God's fragment, Mari was merged with some deity and force-rebirthed by Morri. Laighlinne and William are interesting beings though, since they are not Tuatha de Danann nor milletians, but somehow they gained milletian bodies.

>Mabinogi people want to get to the Vindictus world.
Why? Vindi's story makes no fucking sense with all the time travelling/alternate timeline shenanigans

Vindictus was a prequel to Mabi, then 3+ directors later we have the current story.

wait? it's not a prequel anymore? what the fuck happened?

I think the story now is trying to continue with what S1 did, but I'm not really keeping up with it to much.

S2 was just a mess.

lol actual spoilers here.
--->

kill yourself newfag learn how to spoiler. gb2Reddit

i need to gb2 ur mom first :^)

not sure about the milletian traits in Saga dudes, why? they said they aged a bit is all. One is powered by the charm because Irinid was silly about resources and another one - by de-personified demons, created by the first one's course. Saga even shows him in a half-dead state, and then he lost his arm. Which milletian traits?
Laighlinne is a long dead Partholonian and still a ghost because she shape shifts. William could be not dead at all. He had no story on its own and "tragedy" could be a coma for all we know.

Reinstalling POS2 as I post this.

What should I make for the MONSTERHUNTER experience?

>Laighlinne is a long dead Partholonian
I forgot that Partholonian prince who wanted to bring back his people was also rebirthed into Tuan pet. Interesting. Maybe because of that Morrighan was so afraid since they\re so similar to milletians and wiped them out.