Import horror stories

>import car from clapistan
>cassette reader
>radio doesn't play even frequencies [spoiler]ironically now i can only listen to prison/club music and can't access the rock/metal music[/spoiler]
>red turn signal confuse people then i turn
>otherwise an excellent car

Other urls found in this thread:

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/811115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't get it past inspections unless I wire the turn signals into the reverse lights with amber bulbs and slap new reverse lights under the bumper because Americans are still savages that insist on turn signals the same color as their tail lights and brake lights

how fucking dumb do you have to be to not notice that the brake light is flashing instead of staying lit, as opposed to the opposite light?

holy shit no wonder euros live in a nanny state. need your hand held your entire life

>indicates right while braking
>left light is obscured for whatever reason, maybe other traffic
>can only see one light periodically flashing
>will never know that he's braking
It's just fucking unsafe. Also redundancy. When your all-in-one bulb goes out there's all your braking and indicating gone.

But people slow down when they turn user, so you're example makes no sense

it is bad design

You euro's always go on about how you're too intelligent for automatic transmissions yet having to comprehend two lights that are the same color is way above your heads. God forbid it's a stop/tail/turn combo light.

A stop/turn combination light usually has 2 or more bulbs in case one goes out.You also have the third high mounted brake light which are usually LED and bright as fuck.

your brain is bad design obviously.

> Import car from Clapistan
> Fails MOT instantly
> Spend thousands having it fixed to modern standards
> Still lacking in equipment compared to an equivalent euro model
> Steering wheel on wrong side
> Kill myself because I just bankrupted myself to import something fit only for the scrapyard

Literally no reason to import a non-classic american car.

>But people slow down when they turn user
Maybe in american shitty cars, sure.
> He can't take a 90 degree turn without slowing down

>most American car ever made

Use context clues you fucking autist

>horror stories
>2 mild issues
>Excellent car

it was designed by renault.
fuck off.

>Designs of the compact-size XJ Cherokee date back to 1978 when a team of American Motors (AMC) and Renault engineers drew several sketches. Clay models were based on the then current full-size SJ Cherokee. Early sketches of the XJ Cherokee had a European influence, and most of the styling cues were done by AMC engineers under the direction of Richard A. Teague, vice president of design.

>most of the styling cues were done by AMC engineers
Fuck off

For

so styled by Americans and actually engineered by the french, this is the most American car you can come up with?

k

>cassette reader
How fuckin old is the car? Most car manufacturers started ditching tape decks in the late 90's and were usually accompanied by CD decks unless you got the lower-end models.

>radio doesn't play even frequencies ironically now i can only listen to prison/club music and can't access the rock/metal music
FM modulation is not standardized globally, wherever you are most likely uses a different modulation scheme. AM I believe has a global standard because of it's range.

>red turn signal confuse people then i turn
This too annoys me, but there's no law for orange signals in the US, so unfortunately that's a thing that needs to be fixed, which is a shame because I think dedicated signals is a great idea and I too believe should be enforced for US manufacturers.

>otherwise an excellent car
glad you like it.

Most of your complaints could have been resolved with some fuckin research.

Most of these laws come from a time when cars were way simpler anyway.

But instead of being a matter of dexterity as is driving manual recognizing brake/turning lights and acting accordingly is a matter of reaction. And not having to think whether the car in front of me is braking or just turned on its hazard lights is a potential life saver.

>engineered by french
Where the fuck are you getting that? A couple losers from Renault drew some sketches that they thought it should look like, most of which were scrapped in favor of the AMC team.

wanting ugly amber colors on your glorious red taillights

FUCK OFF m8

>implying erratic braking isn't a thing among badly educated American drivers

>What, a rigid roof? Blast, such silly tomfoolery!

I mean are you going to continue to plow into their ass if they turn their hazard lights on instead of brakes? Figured both would give you the same reaction but maybe I'm overestimating European intelligence.

>in the US ugly amber reflectors on headlights are required
>whines about a non-existent issue regarding taillights

amber looks good on the front though fuccboi

also mine are clear they just have amber bulbs

>two things serving the same purpose (indicating a change of direction)
>DURR I WANT THEM IN TWO SEPARATE COLOURS
it still is bad design
also
>amber looks good on the front though
no

Fuck all this indicator and brake light bullshit. It's pretty easy, just don't fucking hit the car in front of you, regardless if their brake lights are on or not

your taste a shit m8

Easier said than done apparently, because cars with amber turn signals are in fact less likely to be rear ended.

crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/811115

apparently as dumb as a yuro-pee-on

>implying someone is so autistic they can't look at the top of the car and see a break light

>posts a Japanese car with amber turn signals

It's been proven that amber signals are far more conspicuous than red

Implying that's hard at all, wiring is ez shit

>importing a sequoia

literally why. even 3rd world shitholes have land cruisers.

>imports post 2004 sequoia
Fuckin idiot