>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753155999#post-5
youtube.com/watch?v=u_ajsbygfoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like ben OPs

wait, no, i love them!

we need to be careful with that one guy who posts edgy and mean things to other posters
cant let him ruin our cheerful moods!

Can I play wild without dr. 7?

Unpacked Finja, what fun things can I do with it that doesn't involve crafting Tirion and Lightlord for 3200 dust?

Is there any way to make Murloc Shammy work? Can you play Paladin as a sort-of Murloc Zoo rather than Anyfin OTK?

I sure do love to play Hearthstone™!

I don't have it and I climbed last ladder to rank 9 with midrange hunter

I'm doing a bit of a research and I need some info. Is there a way to check how many minions die per match of Hearthstone on average? Also if it's possible to break it down to friendly and enemy minions, depending on what deck you're playing?

Is The One Night in Karazhan worth getting if I want to play secret mage?

>freeze mage
>pirate face warrior
>killing minions
yes user

thank you based deck giving user
this is lovely

post list

>shaman ropes every turn from 1 for 40 minutes

You're only getting Babbling Book and Medivh's Valet and you have to go deep for them so if you just want to play secrets mage on a whim I'd probably recommend against it.

This made me think about what cards from it are must haves, but the biggest winners were Midrange Hunter and Zoo Warlock, both of which are kinda dead right now.

Murloc Shammy goes something like this. Drop Finja, summon 2 murlocs from deck. Play Call in the Finishers for 4 murlocs, play Everyfin is Awesome for free to buff all for +2/+2.

You're welcome. It truly is a chemo deck and I'm surprised it didn't catch on earlier.

Heres my shitty crop, someone else posted a prettier version but I didn't save it

forgot picture

There are shaman goodies.
But to be honest you can live without it. especially legendaries were never tier 1 and now are even more useless.
Malchezaar is a meme, Moroes is thrash, Medivh used only in greediest reno lists, Curator have some potential but is not great, and nobody plays Barnes now

us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20753155999#post-5

really makes you think

Of course not, that would be too confusing for players.
Devs probably have access to that info and it's needed for some quests.

Dunno if any stats-keeping program keeps track of that. As far I know game has no API to tell that information and most 3rd-party programs work by taking and analyzing screen captures. So it would be quite bitch to extract that info.

Yeah, somehow I forgot about the best weapon in the game and powercreep portal.

I still like Barnes and Curator's definitely interesting despite menagerie decks being a stillborn idea.

>someone pays that person to make cards

>turns where theres norhing to do
Proper deck building solves that.
Hell, I have turns in wild where I do nothing with priest and that still bring me closer to the win

>cards should generally do what they say
>this is the retard behind Druid of the Claw, Weasel etc

>hs devs hate draw-go
This is why control cant properly exist

Kara gives mage Firelands portal too, and it's very good.

There was stuff that made discard 'lock meme for a while, almost made beast druid work, almost made secret hunter work, almost made burgle rogue work, and made people invent resurrect priest when priest was total crap.

But at the end Kara buffed Shaman most so we really got nothing new.

>almost made secret hunter work
>almost made a tournament deck work

>Kara gives mage Firelands portal too, and it's very good.
It's also free from the first wing so you don't actually need to get the adventure which was kind of the point, but you are right.

>almost made burgle rogue work
Burgle Rogue kind of works right now. It'll die when Burgle and Huckster rotate out though.

Discard zoo and secret hunter were in the tournament meta for the entirety of Kara. In fact, there was one Bo5 tournament I was in where every single participant had some combination of Discard Lock, Secret Hunter, Tempo Mage, Control Warrior, and Midrange Shaman
I of course, brought rez priest :^)

and went 3-1 with it

>it's another BUY SOME PACKS FAGGOT HAHAHHAHAA edition

You better buy some more of our product OR ELSE You're here for life faggots HAHAHAHAHA

Where dis the "buy some packs" and ben meme come from? Did he actually said that?

>Now the first minion played on turn 4 gets charge for the player going second.
Fixed your game Ben.

Make it rush.

Anyone got the Garrosh standing in the corner ehile Valeera dances with Leeroy and Rexxar with Savannah pic? Thanks

nice 4 mana 7/7 with charge

Stopped playing SV afte ropening the 40something free packs when the last set released. Hows the meta? I seriously cant keep up with all the dailies in all these games

make the pirates pay for it! VoHiYo

If you can keep your mouth cocksleeve warm for my cock you can finish plenty of quest HAHAHAHAHA

How do I build a Secret mage?

I can't bring myself to disenchant my shitty golden cards. I don't have much dust or cards to begin with, yet I don't want to get rid of my Golden Backstreet Leper or Friendly Bartender or Servant of Yogg-Saron or Skeram Cultist or Flesheating Ghoul, Hired Gun or Ravenholt Assassin.

Whats the problem? Take your time.

>go to wild
>search for "secret"
>add everything
>add mage staples
>add whatever the fuck you suspect might synergize
>delete the deck and play reno mage instead

Really? I disenchant them without a second thought. Don't even use golden basic cards because it bothers my autism. Either all cards in a deck should be golden or none at all.

Only ones I keep are those I don't have enough regular copies of.

>MGGA

Anyone?

Kabal Lackey, Kirin Tor Mage and maybe Ethereal Arcanist. Toss in some secrets and you're good. From what I've seen most Secret Mage lists are all aggro/face.

How about you buy some packs. huh !? Down these anonymous paths aint noone gonna here you scream like a pig if you don get dem packs right nao ya hear?

stop brodeposting

youtube.com/watch?v=u_ajsbygfoc

Intredasting.

>cards should progress the game towards a conclusion if at all possible
Reno is literally opposite of that. So they keep printing over-statted small minions to keep average game time same.

> That’s why, for example, Sense Demons grants players Worthless Imps, and why you get a Shadow of Nothing when you cast Mindgames and your opponent’s deck contains no minions: getting those 1/1s forces the game to a conclusion.
I don't really get how getting 1/1s when deck is out of minions moves game forward.

i'd love to buy some packs and trust me i've got more than enough money to buy 2-7 packs #humblebrag
i'll just feel like a total cuck if i do and will wait until i see meaningful changes

I'm gunna try out THE WALL will report back

Would it be worth crafting The Don and Grom for this?

Hey friends. Neb Edorb here with a suggestion. Maybe if we purchased a large quantity of packs Blizzard would reward us with new content and more fun goodies in the future, What do you say fellow anonymous people? Im gonna do my part by purchasing a 60 pack deal right now. Join me and we can compare our pulls

im gonna go on a limp and say that The Donald is not a very important card
but ive never played the deck, the card just seems really bad and i think crafting it, its hard to justify over a ton of other nice options so id be careful thats all im saying

>grom
>staple in cw
>don
>a shitty meme for a stillborn archetype
The choice is yours.

>op filename
Really?

sounds great Neb. Im gonna go steal my moms credit card right now

I like the Goons thematically even if they've been very underwhelming in practice. The Don basically gives 3/3 in extra stats and it doesn't look bad on paper, but every single game I've gotten him randomly the result has been underwhelming. He might be the true Vek'Lor of this set even though people have been saying that about Aya. On that note is she any good?

The reason I'm hesitant about crafting Grom is that rumors are going on about nerfing/rotating the classic set because devs are on record saying it makes the meta "too stale" which worries me.

Not the Don he's a bad meme. Grom is always good

Vek'Lor was playable in CThun decks though, it was viable but underwhelming. Kind of like Aya
Don is not only underwhelming in effect, he also has no viable archetypes

Im not joking, Ive been away since the star of 2017 and now I see this posted a Lot

As the original poster of the deck, I find that they are only good as finishers vs. control, and pretty decent vs midrange. I would suggest replacing them with Dopplegangster and possibly another big stat stick like ysera for the control matchup or another I Know a Guy for the flexibility

Dont think about Shadowverse

>Vek'Lor was playable in CThun decks though, it was viable but underwhelming.
Underwhelming is the key word here. Unfortunately none of the C'Thun decks really turned out to be all that good basides C'Thun Warrior.

Thanks, that helps a lot! If I add Ysera, would you suggest Doppelgangster or IKaG for the second card?

Ikag

Whatoverse?

imagine selecting the 60 pack option in the shop and then clicking purchase...

word
earning the golden version for beating the adventure you paid for on heroic is really a good thing

>playing against a reno mage
>they rope every turn
>they bm while roping
>tablet actually fucking dies right before I pull lethal
>run to my pc
>log in not even 10 seconds after disconnecting
>loading
>loading
>loading
>spends like 3 minutes loading
>reconnecting
>this happens

Sure, why not.

There's a very obvious explanation for why they can't have that though: money.

I'm sure there's plenty of people like me who don't care about golden cards at all and would just dust them. Can you imagine how much dust you'd gain by doing that?

On the other hand if they didn't make those cards dustable in the first place this wouldn't be an issue.

>fucking around rank 15 with my shitty jade yogg druid
>vs an equally shitty jade burgle rogue
>after a mediocre match I drop yogg
>he sends me a friend invite during the animation as yogg does yogg things and concedes right after
>messages me with some gibberish that looked like french and had 'noob' and 'tard' in it and deletes me before I can answer

is there a way to view previous messages somehow? I wasnt fast enough to open the window and I want to know what he said

>not "Muh Meta"

You can do it in your Battlenet launcher, but I'm not sure it's possible anymore if he already deleted you.

Naxx came out ages before adventure cards became dustable, so that was not a point back then

zeriyah is such a smug cunt

fire the entire hearthstone team

Why did they even make adventure cards dustable?

I think I hit a new low today.

you should have gotten the mage

they had to because of rotation

>those cards you bought arent usable anymore and you cant do anything with them

I just despise Team 5s coding. If you d/c in literally every other game, you have a good chance of recovery, while in a literal children's card game, where you need to transfer like 10 kb of data to inform about everything that happened in the game, reconnecting is literally impossible. And the assholes dare to call themselves mobile-friendly.

Druid murloc flood. Basically Egg Druid but with murlocs.

>actually Vek'lor was my first lego to craft
I regret nothing

Tavern Brawl in 40 minutes I hope you guys are super excited for a new and wacky way to play the game!

>tfw I unpacked N'Zoth, Yogg, and Fandral (and also Princess and Herald) and only had to craft Vek'Lor and Rag from that expansion
Feels good man
Though I obviously dusted Yogg

im trying to come to terms with me quitting this game. I know it will never be good but i still convince myself its gonna get better when it simply wont

So they weren't good enough to make people play C'thun or C'thun was too bad to make people play Emperors?

Post rare pandas.

What are you talking about? They were in every C'thun deck when it was played, nowadays C'thun is too fucking slow and only the meme combo druid plays him for memes.

Pretty much both
Only C'Thun Warrior was viable because it was a control warrior with a powerful armor source (2x Ancient Rank 20, one could be Branned or you could Brann Vek'Lor to get 3 4 attack minions) and a punch/win con in the form of C'Thun

Worked well in Ramp Druid, esp with Brann. Close out with pre-nerf Yogg.

I'm actually unironically excited because Brawls have been the most fun I've had this game in the last couple of months.

whats the brawl gonna be?