/acg/ - Armored Core General: New Information Edition

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.
We can talk about Ace combat as well and puchi posting is fine too.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin: pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_3ZNxGm20
youtube.com/watch?v=7hJlNKiJ8Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This sound soo good to be true.

Oh baby yes

>new AC with MMO elements

pls no

M A R S
A
R
S

I had that reaction at first, then I read this

>with more MMO elements
>another gacha game

its finally to pull the trigger anons

>gacha game

they arent that stupid, or heartless to do that.

MARS
Also, Damascus Gear is getting ported to PS4 and PC.

>MMO elements
I dropped the franchise with how poorly they handled V and then DS2. I miss older From Soft.

>Sources confirm, these are rumors.

Someone tell me when there's concrete info/evidence, and maybe then I'll be a believer. Until then, it's just another boy crying wolf.

Why not just turn it into a dating simulator? You can romance your waifus like Zinaida and May Greenfield, or enjoy damaged goods like Rosary and Maggy.

Of course you could join the master race with waifus like Nineball.

Eh, maybe two.

What in the fuck are they doing to my Armored Core.

Hold on, who is EJRaven, anyway? I feel like I've seen that name here and there.
>You can romance your waifus like Zinaida
I'll take ten copies.

>Hold on, who is EJRaven, anyway? I feel like I've seen that name here and there.
Oh, I can answer this: he was the community leader of my old forum group, Armored Core online. I believe it was the most prominent AC related website. He was a good guy but I heard he was very shady, and I kind of had a falling out with him 10 years ago, so I don't know what he's doing now.

Thinking back, I'm kind of embarassed because I shitposted his website for a bit when he tried turning the site into a Mechwarrior site. I was a super hardcore fanboy for AC only, back before I upgraded my toaster and actually played other robot titles. Since then, I've become much more loving of all mech games. Still never went back to ACO though.

sorry for the blog post.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_3ZNxGm20

kill it with fire

>tfw survive by a ball hair
man I forgot how terrible I am at old AC games.

Outlasting your opponent's ammo is a perfectly acceptable tactic, user.
Oh, that might be why. We might have been making fun of him so many years ago on /v/. It was either ACO or ACU, but one of those sites caught a lot of crap in threads, we would regularly compare it to smashboards.
Wait, was it smashboards or Smash World?
Cripes, this is depressing.

>damged goods
>Rosary

What?

Also, can we get gender bender of male characters for full autism?

>Oh, that might be why. We might have been making fun of him so many years ago on /v/. It was either ACO or ACU, but one of those sites caught a lot of crap in threads, we would regularly compare it to smashboards.
I hope it isn't ACU. I'm still an active member there. At least compared to other forums.

bump

I hope the AC's are more like V's AC's instead of 4/4A's AC's it'd be more fun and less chaotic.

How do you do fellow coreman?

I'd personally like a blend between V era and 3 era. They got it so close, just need to really hit that sweet spot.

I'm replaying Armored Core 1 and I didn't remember it being so fucking rough. I'm not even talking about the control scheme (that can be rebound to not be retarded anyway), I'm talking about how absolutely fucking garbage the stock armored core is and how the game seems to have plenty of beginner traps, intentional or not.

I think more AC games need those kinds of traps. They became easier over time.

They really don't, the shit that is in AC1 (including the stock control scheme that few people seem to be realize that they can rebind) veered off people much more so than having to actually use your head for building a decent AC. And veering people off means no more AC games. If you want the game to be more difficult implement difficulty levels or something.

You're one hell of a trooper, keep up the good work son.

Last one, good luck.

See you space cowboy

Let the sadness begin...

MARS

Ty Franck doing work from From Software is true, since he meontioned them the work he did in an interview for Glixel. He also said it wasn't for a Souls or Souls-like game.

AC makes the most sense, unless The Adventures Of Cookie And Cream 2 is taking a very different tangent.

I don't know dick about the guy. IS he decent? What do you think the mars spin is gonna be? Interplanetary warfare or...?

When does the Track Halo play in ACV? It's one of my favorite tracks in the OST I hope it's not only heard in Multiplayer, I plan on getting ACV soon and I'm gonna be hyped as fuck when I hear that Track.

>TAoCaC2

Is that a thing in the first place?

I think is on one of the story missions. while you attack the city for the firts time.

I prefer birthday
youtube.com/watch?v=7hJlNKiJ8Lw

bump.

bump

On the bright side, From may have actually learned from V/VD enough to make an actually good multiplayer focused AC game. And technically speaking, Dark Souls is already an MMO (in a non traditional sense), so they also have experience in that. I think if they just combine elements from Souls and the working aspects of the V games, this could work out.

Just imagine some of the possibilities.
>leaving behind "broadcast probes" during missions that other players can find and access to read messages and hints
>dead players leaving behind wreckage in other players' games, which can be scanned and let you watch a short replay of how they died
>Finding "support beacons" that function like summon sighs. You activate one, then another player joins the mission in an ACV style air drop.

>Danielle Moro piloting Celebrity Ashley
I'd hit it