Ultimate stealth wealth car?

Probably the current Land Cruiser right? priced like a Lexus but flies under the radar like a Toyota

Not to mention insane reliability, rich history, formidable pedigree..

Other urls found in this thread:

nissanusa.com/suvs/armada
autoblog.com/2016/08/01/2017-nissan-armada-first-drive-0876/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my dad is filthy rich and he has a land cruiser.
So I guess.
Probs WV phaeton

actual rich people buy a car and keep it 10-15 years. frequently a volvo or mercedes.

I'm talking about cars that rich people "get" and "understand" while the poor don't catch on. Such as how E Class Wagon owners are the richest of all Merc buyer demographics.

patrol > land cruiser
t. not a nissan scum

>want to conceal wealth
>buy a $90,000 luxury SUV

Cadillac.

My dad drives a 2010 LC200. He bought it new and has only driven it since he sold his Avalon from then. He has atleast put like 250,000kms on it. Thing's so fucking powerful and comfy as fuck.

عليه السلام

>Patrol not available in the US
>Titan front clip doesn't swap onto Infiniti Patrol rebadge anymore
>stuck with ugly as sin Infiniti

Chevy SS

What do you think the Armada is

Huh, I did not know.

Most poorfags assume that Toyota = Cheap, they even confuse the Land Cruiser for a pleb Sequoia, lol

Land Cruiser + TRD Supercharger adapted from Tundra = best car ever you nigger

Regular rich persons car tuned

Yes, nigger. Armada is the Nissan version of the Land Cruiser. 'Civilian' version of a luxury car.

Another car could be the S80 V8. Boring sedan with crazy Yamaha V8 used in Noble supercars.

What are your thoughts on Brabus and the like? Modded tastefully of course without the gaudy Mansory color combos

hmmm
nissanusa.com/suvs/armada
it starts at less than $50k
the actual patrol starts at like $60k i think

The USDM Land Cruiser is a full fat Land Cruiser though. The Armada has all the fancy off road bits from the Patrol gutted for cost savings, and they're not even available as factory options.

Seriously? Explain more? so it's not an Infiniti underneath the same way a LC is a Lexus underneath?

Do normies know that Denali is Cadillac tier?
GMC is a much more modest brand while maintaining professionalism. GM full size SUVs in general are very comfortable.

no people dont really know that the denali and top suburban trims are just escalades
e.g one of LPG's stories where this family had their daughter buy them a car, which was a fully loaded tahoe
mom was mad because she wanted an escalade

>tfw no Land Cruiser in Canada
We only get the Tundra-based Sequoia.

It uses the same platform, but different drivetrain/suspension components from the QX80 and the ROW Patrol.

>You can’t get locking front and rear differentials, you can’t get the trick sway bar disconnects for extra wheel articulation, and you are stuck with a suspension tune that caters to American on-road preferences. And you can’t get the Hydraulic Body Motion Control (HBMC) suspension system that links the four corners hydraulically, which reduces roll on-road and reduces harshness off. That’s on option on the Patrol, but it’s not in the cards for the Armada.
autoblog.com/2016/08/01/2017-nissan-armada-first-drive-0876/

Denali is for poor people that want to appear rich but can't afford Cadillac

You can still get the LX. Granted it's no looker, but the LC itself is pretty far from good looking too.

We can import one from the US

A loaded GMC regular or GMC Denali is meh. A loaded Chevy Sub or Tahoe is much more stealth wealth. It's all in the badge. We're here to deceive poor people.

Honestly if I were rich as fuck my garage of 'civilian' vehicles would be
>Land Cruiser
>Loaded Odyssey or Sienna
>Loaded Suburban or Tahoe or Expedition or Excursion CABT conversion for 2016 F350
>Mercedes E Wagon highest spec non AMG

The Escalade is only like $8000 more than the Denali.

Doesn't matter faggot.

dude any more pics of clean as fuck old cars?

Europe has a "business" option for the E63 AMG, gives it the regular non-AMG bumpers for that sleeper potential.

lx570 isn't much more expensive than the 200 txl but quality control is much higher. Some customers have an irrational worry about the complicated suspension setup on the lexus despite it being pretty robust and reliable if taken care of.

Why the hell would anyone buy a Cadillac if they could get a comparable GMC. The exterior of the GMC looks way better if you don't have the aesthetic taste of a tacky hip hop artist.

I'm going to go with any newer diesel. Richfag farmers where I live drive the fuck out of these things

Always
>fully loaded
>cleaned up on weekends
>most likely paid for in cash
>traded in every couple years for the next model

Yup. I've seen S65s badged as C200s. Can't let the plebs catch on.

Unironically one of those minivans with a bentley-tier interior and blacked out windows

May I present to you...
Klassen V Class Maybach with Partition
Toyota Alphard Royal Lounge Modellista
Toyota Vellfire Royal Lounge Modellista
Nissan Elgrand VIP Autech
NobleKlasse Carnival L4 (Kia Sedona)

I saw a C63 AMG Black up close in person recently. Change the bodywork all you want, but it's obvious from the first glance that it means business. There's no way to hide those enormous brakes, or the nearly donk-sized wheels required to fit them.

Y60, yep.
Y61, yep.
Y62, haha no.

T. Patrol and Landcruiser owner.