Honkers beware

Take note you stupid fucking honkeys. This is what we really feel like doing when you impatient pieces of shit honk at us. Bet your fucking ass this loser won't ever honk at anyone again

So honk at me again you wholesome sack of shit, let's see if you don't end up a weeping baby like this idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=xZOpVkSO-DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit this is edgy

loel neger

Anger management issues much across America?

> not carrying a gun
> not shooting back
> going to Miami in general

It's like you cucks ask for it.

>be miamifag
>Drive scooter
>People honk at me because they can't handle my speed
>Turn around, look them in the eye and tell them to fuck of

Not one of them has ever gotten out of their car to confront me. I don't give a damn if you're behind me.

People who honk are all fucking cowards thinking they are safe behind metal and wheels, it's orgasmic to see the guy's crying face after getting what he deserved

Bet you didn't see that coming when you honked did you you piece of shit

It's not our fault you're fucking primitive troglodytes that can't handle being wrong. The correct response to being told you're wrong is to think about it and not do that thing again, not explode in rage at someone exercising his perfectly legal right to honk and murder them.

you're really angry, user

don't let your incoherent rage hurt those around you

seek help.

:^)

Try that in NYC

>Florida

Not news.

>be american
>honk
>get shot

>Florida is crazy

>OP implies the rest of the world is crazy like Florida.

no. 0/10

Thats we need a gun for !
MURICAH
FUCK YOU HONK AT ME GET SHOT
THATS WHAT I CALL FREEDOM
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

>my brother driving
>reach out from back seat and honk jokingly at someone
>"wtf are you doing user why are you so aggresive"
>his friend constantly pulls out middle fingers to everyone

>be american
>get shot

Florida to the USA is like Quebec to us Canadians, shithole where weird stuff like that happens. not surprised

I was at a shitty intersection in Vegas yesterday that was large enough to be controlled by a light but inexplicably was a 4 way stop. Some dumbass Latina missed her turn to go so I went and she started honking at me like somehow I was a fault for her not going when she should have

Let's face it, if you don't wish you could shoot a honker in the face and yell at his crying wimpering self "NOT HONKING NOW ARE YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT", you are probably a cuck

>shoots person for using an implement intended to alert other drivers for literally it's intended purpose
Don't worry, I shoot back with superior firepower. I have been the beeper and the beepee, and if someone behind you making a fucking SOUND bothers you that much you not only don't belong driving, you don't belong out in public.

Have you considered not driving like a fucktard? If you don't drive like a fucktard, you won't get honked.

> Riding in someone else's car
> Touching the controls
Most of the world, that's grounds for being left by the side of the road.

Or getting duct taped and riding in the trunk the rest of the way

Kek,
>another day with a shitty LightVersion American pissing on the only part of Canada with identity and nice people.

Must be sad being a pajjet from Ontario.

>Quebec
>only part of Canada with identity and nice people
wew!

>tfw honk at people's driving mistakes even if they are minor

You sound like my coworker.

He road rages, hates cats, and married a fat woman who looks like she wants to die 24/7.

No need to take your shitty existence out on everyone else.

>tfw have two sets of honks installed for this very reason

>one is a lighter, more peppy honk for friendly honking
>the other is a deeper, meaner honk for people who are being stinky heads

road rage is degenerate. please dont partake in it

would ryan gosling commit road rage??? i dont think so

mfw im listening to this rn and i get te donald trump weekly address via email

So feverish to honk at someone else aren't you you fucking cunt, just sweating and peering through your shit stained window waiting for a car going a mile lower than the speed limit so that you can put your sweaty fat hand to produce that shitty fat honk from your piece of shit car

I hope you get what's fucking coming to you, thinking you are safe in your shitmobile only to be left a wimpering blubbering mess when an alpha male shoves a bullet in your cheek

Far from it homie. I have been to some pretty fucking weird states. The middle of America

youtube.com/watch?v=xZOpVkSO-DY

there's always right ways and wrong ways on when you should honk.

Holy Beautiful

>he's actually this upset
I haven't honked at someone in probably two months. Only when someone does something unsafe.

You're the one who is fantasizing about killing someone who literally makes a *noise*. What does that say about yourself?

A symptom if the 'tism is an intolerance for sudden loud noises

Waste of tape. If you touch the controls, your right to lifts is revoked as soon as the car can stop.

Anyone who flips out over being honked at for their shitty, shitty driving needs to be shot before they give themselves a heart attack.
> Mrs user, we're very sorry to say that your husband died in a road rage incident.
> His car has been seized to pay for the cost of his execution.
> Your bank has been notified, and you have 48 hours to vacate the property before it's sold at auction as a foreclosure.

Tbi/autism therapist here, I'd advocate but you're legitimately correct in 94% of cases

*Québec ;)
Must be sad having an english keyboard made for dummies and autists.
Truly the most dummy language on earth.

>he needs pointless tick marks on every other vowel to tell him to how to pronounce 2 syllable words

Does anyone tolerate sudden loud noises?

>2017
>living in Florida

>using tonality for word differentiation
It's the linguistic equivalent of "Its levioSAAAAAAAA" shit
>excessive use of unspoken letters in written form
French is seriously the most autistic fucking western European language. I say western because you don't want to get me started on Serbian.

ITT: Aussie shitposters getting merilards riled up

>My underdeveloped brain can't reach the level needed to understand French.

Des cas désespérés.

Stick to your primitive and grammatically poor langage.

So much teen angst in here