Lexus is shit

lexus is a car for passionless, bald white men who end their careers as real estate middle managers and take their overweight, dead-bedroom wives on a mediocre, generic sandals.com vacation twice a year

a lexus isn't a car for people who have dead dreams. a lexus is a car for people who never had dreams to begin with

top10 things on the mind of any lexus driver:
> i wish stacy hadnt rejected me for Chad in high school
> but my wife is nice enough. we have a nice, simple quiet life together
> i could have become like Chad if working out didnt put so much stress on my joints
> i hope my wife isnt cheating on me with Tyrone
> (i hope my wife is cheating on me with Tyrone)
> cant wait until i get my company's branded mug and pen in reward for working there for 20 years.... if i dont get layed off first
> i wonder if my credit score is good enough to buy something badass like a 67 impala
> no it probably isn't. and that would not be sensible anyway
> i already spent my wife's son's college fund on a Lexus
> nice, but sensible.

why is lexus such shit?

Sounds just like people who drive Mercedes, except the Lexus drivers spend less time at the service department.

Also, there lots of Mercedes in the ghetto.

Honestly what's it like being this insecure? Just living day to life obsessed about being cucked

Disagree. I am a gay, we know how to have fun. I currently drive a French convertible. Would love to have a IS250 convertible. Let's look at it objectively. It is way more reliable than alternatives like Golf, Eos, MB, BMW, Audi (check reliability index). They have 2 spare seats that could be used in emergencies. Lexus is comfy, cheap to tax, has enough power.

lexus is not an objectively bad car but that's part of what's wrong with it

lexus is an expensive car that you buy if you are lower-middle-class but want to appear upper-middle-class

literally anyone buying a lexus would be better served buying the high-package version of a normal car, e.g. an accord, for way less money and without the faux "i'm-rich" lexus badge

buying a lexus tells me that you wanted to buy a car for show, but had to settle because you have no taste

basically a lexus is a car for shallow people

If only Honda made 2+2 seating arrangement convertibles... Having a Peugeot 207CC i am constantly on the look for an alternative. Megane has ugly interior, Germans are money-pits, most Americans are not available in UK, 308CC has gearbox issues. There are no other options left - Lexus IS250 convertible.

Why can't you just say you don't like it instead of writing this long ass novel full of insecurities?

Were you raped by a Lexus as a kid?

>lexus is shit
>doesnt list a objective reason why the car is bad
>lists a bunch of stuff that bothers him about people
>lists nothing that is bad about the car
Top notch thread OP

>Someone got smoked by a Lexus it seems

the dad of a girl i thought was cute drove a lexus

[spoiler]she rejected me[/spoiler]

accurate.

Sounds like a valid argument, but it's not. You have completely fabricated your argument. You made all of your "facts" about people's thoughts and intent up, then based an argument on the parts you made up.
Go do something constructive.

You hypothesis is based on fantasy. It's not fact, it's opinion. And it's an immature opinion as well.

Holy crap can you get more stodgy than this? This isn't even Reddit bad, this is like, Mother Jones bad.

What is your point? I have painted a vibrant picture of the mentality of every Lexus driver I have ever come across, and you two come and say "tut tut grow up child"

All you're doing is proving my point

wow. this is so true.

>lmao I think this one overly general thing about a group of people because of what is mostly likely a tendency to project insecurities onto a set of things that I can't have, and my confirmation bias is right again!!!, sour grapes, etc.

Honestly my dude, for whatever reason I don't think your trolling. I get the sense you genuinely believe that people who drive Lexuses truly want to be cheated on, and don't lead successful, fulfilling lives.

But the problem is that that type of person has been exacerbated by the group of people like yourself. Not everyone actually wants to be cucked, not everyone has a shitty life in middle management. It just gets passed around as a trope because it happens every now and then, and insecure people like to imagine that everyone that's above them has weird issues that they'll never suffer from.

Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck what type of person drives a Lexus, but you sound jaded as fuck, like you spend hours a day on /pol/. I also don't care how you spend your day, but for whatever reason your post really struck me as how I felt a few months ago. Go talk to some normies once in a while, its really not as shit as you'd imagine.

Maybe you are just trolling, but holy shit I fell for it, because I felt similarly a while back.

Your conclusions have a "sound" reasoning, but they don't hold up in the face of a shit ton of outliers, which just happens to end up being what's real instead of what you think is real.

I live in Mississippi, and the black people around here are incredibly shitty. But I have a black friend who made a 34 on the ACT, and played WoW with a bunch of other friends of ours. Turns out, just cause bunch of people follow a trend doesn't mean it's true for everyone. When people from an Appalachian cheese tasting emporium are telling you to grow the fuck up, I'd personally try to retake stock, cuz when I did I actually felt shit get better. Toyotas are better for the dollar anyway.

>ITT assmad yuropoors reduced to ad honimen attacks in the face of superior japanese engineering

You seem like a person who is ignorant to other's choice of purchase. Sure you can comment on other's choices but why so much of a hate? The length of your post shows how of a problematic person you are in real life. Why not respect other's decision and see why they chose to buy that?

Saying about my likes, I like Mercedes Benz more and I know Lexus's are obviously more reliable and that's why people by Lexus.

Tone down your hate, bro.

Um... idk about all that, but I got my Lexus cause I just liked it.

holy shit man, you sound bitter as fuck. this is fucking sad, honestly. who hurt you my dude?

>lexus is a car for passionless....

No no no, just that particular Lexus. The SC430 is for exactly the type of person you describe.

Meanwhile, Chad's saved his money (working for his dad) and bought one of these.

Other than the fanbase (and the gas mileage) being total shit, this is one of the best all-around daily drivers you can buy for under $5k.

Also, you posted what is objectively the second worst Lexus ever made (with the coveted #1 spot going to literally anything with the 2.5 V6), so good job cherry picking crap. The LS is based, the RC is based, the IS F has a fucking 5.0 NA V8 in a world where BMW has resorted to turbos, I fell for the bait, and you're retarded.

Top things on the mind of an IS300 driver in 2017:

>I still see no reason to upgrade to a newer car
>It's no E46, but neither are the repair bills
>Thanks girls, but I'm happily taken
>Do I smell oil burning?

I like Lexus because it's comfy and JDM, none of their shit is made in Mexico or Clapistan like some Toyotas

Plus there are advantages to buying luxury brands besides being a badgefag. The free roadside assistance, free loaners, and the complimentary blowjobs when you do scheduled maintenance

>t. Infiniti driver

Why is acura so much worse than honda?

>white
Racist

>I got smoked by an SC 430
Kek

You'd have to be driving a diesel Jetta to get smoked by one