youtu.be/Q_FJwx_iYDk?t=3m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=zi3weOJahaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PTR is up for those who aren't aware.

>You can change everything

Voila!

Widowmaker's extending barrel

I wanna suck Tracer's fat uncut britboy dick

Some observations with Bastion in Practice Range.

-Recon Mode's spread is tight for the first six-seven bullets, then starts to spread out until the last five shots are pretty wide and wild. Quick bursts are the key.
-Sentry Mode's spread means targets are hard to kill at ranges over 30m, but anything 20m and closer is still going to get shredded fast.
-Self-Heal seems to heal a lot more each tick now, but the meter recharges slower than D. Va's DM meter.
-35% damage reduction in Sentry and Tank Mode is pretty significant.

Does anyone have an invite to a good discord?

>Phara only
>5x speed
>Faster projectiles
>No cooldowns
Game is now faster than fucking Quake

VoilASS!

discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

did server browser just make this game exponentially more fun

Did they really reduce Sombra's hack time by 0.05 seconds or was that a joke? Please tell me it was a joke.

>post yfw it's revealed that Junkrat's parents were part of the ALF and Roadhog knew them.
>They perished in the Omnium explosion

/owg/ vs /owg/ up on PTR/NA
creating lobby again edition
preset: QP
heroes unchanged
random maps except for Anubis and Volskaya because fucking nobody likes them
join whenever

Tracer's self councious about her size.

anubis is my favorite map. no kidding.

xth for worst hero ever

>tfw junkrat's parents were Alf

>forgot image
off to a great start

Those are some fast rockets

Good taste.

Also I can't log onto PTR. Bummer.

So does custom games give experience? Because I am looking forward to never touching QP again.

>tfw no matter what they do the little mexican gang shitter will always be in last place

In hindsight the fact that they made the only latino character a gang member is fucking hilarious

Yeah, custom games will give xp

You should try later.
Servers are still unstable.

>the only latino character

Now all we need is a map maker

Who should get the next cinematic short?

roadhog.

Too bad they already conceived him first

How could that even be revealed if it were true?

Roadhog just grunt and tells him to shut up every time he brings something up

liar

Overwatch exists in a world where Brazille managed to become the only south american country to function like a first world nation and transcend past its shitty siblings.

Seriously every single one of the two dozen or so latino countries are overrun with crime, disease, poverty, murder, cattell's, drugs, and corruption.

Overwatch lives in a world where Bric (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC) actually succeeded instead of well pic related

>Implying you want to see anything other than this

So this is your new trick now people have cut your tranny discord out of the OP huh? Pathetic.

Dva. Good time to take a shot on streamers while its on the rise to mainstream popularity.

>maybe if I go off on a tangent, people won't notice that Reaper is also Mexican

youtu.be/Q_FJwx_iYDk?t=3m2s

It was already confirmed you will gain xp.

Reaper is American

Better?

Doesnt change the fact he's also latino

He is at least part Mexican.
I'm pretty sure a brown guy named GABRIEL REYES won't be treated as fully American by other Americans.

Better

I WANT TO FUCK WIDOW

Why the fuck does Torb's gun "jam" sometimes while ulting? Is so god damn infuriating.

Well, until people figure out a way to boost like mad and get hundreds of lootboxes

GUYS
TRY TRACER 5XSPEED AND NO COOLDOWNS
GUYS
I THINK I JUST SAW GOD
THAT WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE

Can any hero walk over it?

tell me about overwatch mexicans
why do they wear glow in the dark bodypaint

>2 sec matches when?
>xp boosting when?
>free lootboxes when?

Surprised Widow hasn't gotten a Windrunner skin

Yes

I'd love to help them get over that

youtube.com/watch?v=zi3weOJahaU

>Overwatch
>good skins

Nice joke

>short starts with D.Va playing a competitive starcraft game in front of a huge audience
>she wins the games and the crowd as they lose their shit
>zooms in on her face as she accepts the trophy and thanks the crowd repeatedly
>transitions to her stern and determined face in her mech
>middle of a battle with omics
>losing comrades left and right until only she remains and one other remain
>desperately defends her ally with her defense matrix until it runs out of charge, an indicator on her UI flashes to notify her
>looks back at her the unconscious teammates
>single tear of frustration rolls down her cheek as she closes her eyes
>boosts into the air and activates self destruct
>ejects out of the suit behind a rocky outcropping as the huge explosion obliterates the omics and the corpses of her allies

After that she walks off screen or some shit I dunno

>5 tracers
>1 Speedboosting Lucio
>no CD

>widowmaker getting a new skin

And that's why it hasn't happened yet

>Sylvanas
>Good design

>US higher than Japan
Is this a farce?

You race doesn't matter shithead, it's the culture you are raised in. Reaper being born and raced in America makes him American regardless of his genetics. Sombra could be a fucking Laotian woman but being born and raised in Mexico makes her Mexican.

Well then it's much better

Oh boy, here we fucking go again. You faggots just can't keep away from this garbage can you

The lost "decade" hit Japan really fucking hard

>race doesnt matter
Apply yourself

>not wanting her to fuck you
>forcing her to put that huge cock to waste

does the mercy buff make any worthwhile difference or is she still irredeemable trash?

Get on my level

What do you mean?

Not him but why do we say people like Soldier are American as the most defining characteristic but when it's someone like Reaper we say he's Latino?

>You race doesn't matter shithead
Ayy lmao

You can be latino and american user. They even have a term for it, it's Latino-American.

It used to happen to another hero in Season 1.

I dont think anyone is bothered to nag Blizzard about it because Torb is shit

>tfw you've been such a nuisance that half of the enemy team has to dedicate themselves to countering you

You're in overwatch mate, everyone is red pilled about race here

Doesn't it only depend on match time? You can't exploit that

Honestly good tracers and genjis are incredibly underrated. Nothing more frustrating than being a rein and watching 2-4 of your teammates struggle with killing the harassing genji/tracer

If you know how to actually have any sense of offensive presence, then youre already more useful than 95% of all mercy players. She's still outshined by Ana imho, but the buff to her rez was a much needed change. Not only to her, but to her teammates being revived

Post Suffering

Lucio DJing at the Numbani Hertitage museum, Talon tries to steal the gauntlet. Lucio stomps grunt. Doomfist fist Lucio. The End.

How long is the cast animation/invertibility?

Does it give a bonus for medals like quick play? If it did you could play 1v1 soldier matches for four gold medals every minute.

Anyone tried Bastion yet?
He has like zero spread in recon mode now.

>tfw you get crushed by people half your level

What the fuck have I been doing with my time? Sure Battlefield 2 might have been my most recent FPS, but I shouldn't be this bad, right?

>Doomfist fist Lucio

What kind of "fist" are we talking about here?

Taking sex change hormones about race here? Neat.

Because race and nationality are 2 completely different things. Im american and was born and raised in NY my whole life, but was my parents are Dominican. So Im latino by the very definition of the word.
Now does it fucking matter? Fuck no. Youre human, just like everyone else. But there is a difference in the between those 2 word, even if there can be heavy overlap

Doomfist isn't new character, it's actually a Juggernaut-like mod where characters fight over the Doomfist gauntlet.

ana and zen are still overpowered so no shes not going to see use, arbitrary buffs arent going to change that
shes still incredibly playable though, relative to other character dont see use mercy is easily the best of them

What exactly did they mean by this?

no that actually happened. That's why it wasn't a weeb meme to want to learn japanese for business in the late 80's. Then they fucked up.

>5 lucios and a rein
>entire game is just the Lucios pinballing the Reins around
Hot Potato mode

RIP with that image

Judging by just the patch notes, doesnt state if the animation was sped up. Havent been able to test it out since the ptr went down yesterday

>don't see use

I have had a mercy on 1 or both teams in nearly every game I've played this week. Idk why there's so many all of a sudden

Terry Cruz announcer.
>T-T-T-T-T-TRIPLE KIIIIIIIIIILLLLL
>EXPLOSIOOOOON
>GET ON THE GOD DAMN POINT
>GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

BF2? Holy shit user

Your skills will come back, trust me

You'd be surprised for just how many people OW is their first FPS