Use supercar to advertise "Eco"Boost engines

>use supercar to advertise "Eco"Boost engines
>3.5L V6 gets same fuel economy as a 6.5L V12

Absolute madmen

It has none of the fuel efficiency of a turbo V6 while having all the farts of a generic one.

There are cars cheaper than it that threaten it in performance whilst also offering a V8.

They are using the name of a car made famous by said V8 to advertise an engine its supposed to be proving its better than and doing a poor job of it so far.

The original GT and the last one were supposed to be a middle finger to exotic manufacturers from a humble one that mostly sells shitboxes. This one puts the humble manufacturer in the seat of acting like a highly exclusive exotic manufacturer and from what i heard you not only have to be worthy but they are trying to tell you what you can and can't do with your car (i sure as hell hope that isn't true)

They aren't going to achieve anything in motorsports that their V8 rivals haven't achieved.

I'm not sure if this car is supposed to be a really elaborate prank or not but it kinda feels like it. If i had the money i think i would've asked Ford personally how much it would cost them to develop and produce this car and then double that by paying them my own money just to not produce this car or anything other than it. Spend that money on their luxury platform Lincoln or design a new ground-breaking electric car or make an actual hybrid hyper car that undercuts the price of the hyper car three and fucks them up. any of those things would've been better or objectively more useful than this and i would've personally used my own money to help them achieve it.

>yfw in trying to beat Ferrari, Ford became just like Ferrari

>v6

Freindly reminder

It's gonna go down like the xj220

Not good

the fastest car on the planet for 2 years?

sounds good to me

of your butthurt over the corvette?
thanks lol

>this delusional of reality
nice projection btw. stay mad.

got em

>projecting

lel, this post triggered him. he'll ragequit from this thread soon.

I have no problem with GM cars nor with ford
however the GT is superior to the corvette
prezo please stop this

you called it. Can't compete with the big boys. (just like the corvette lel)

I just surprised Aston's doing that well

>samefagging
>v6

>prezo talking to himself again

Road going GT is superior to road going Corvette but racing GT still lost the Championship to the Corvette and the WEC in Europe to Ferrari.

ik, ik. my sides are collapsing over here. lmao

>a single post triggered him this hard

>.5L V6 gets same fuel economy as a 6.5L V12
Nice made-up bullshit

>car introduced OVER 10 YEARS AGO
>still competitive
Not bad.

I'm pretty sure they update the car itself so the only thing it really has in common with the car ten years ago is the chassis and the engine.

Still, it's impressively competitive for a design that's well over 10 years old now.

why is this allowed

Good lord, this is the hardest BTFO I've seen in a long time.

honestly, what the fuck is up with this?

>Ford GT (3.5L V6)
>14 mpg combined

>Aventador (6.5L V12)
>13mpg combined

>Viper (8.4L V10)
>14mpg combined

>Shelby GT350 (5.2L V8)
>16mpg combined

>Challenger SRT (6.4L V8)
>18mpg combined

>Ford GT is by far the lightest car here

Displacelet turbofags need to die

>the ford gt is still faster than all of them
bwahahhahahahaa, btfo.

When will retards learn the fuel economy of a car has little to do with the engine?
Gearing and aerodynamics are infinitely more important. Sorry not sorry ford focused a car around performance and not pleasing the epa cock sucking liberals

Yeah, that Challenger Hellcat sure is a highly aerodynamic ecologically friendly hypermiler.

Overdrive gears and tall final drive :^)

Why doesn't ford make a V6 Focus RS? Just put the engine from the F-150 on it.

bumping for more gm fangirl tears

see
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Why doesn't every car just have a 0.001:1 top gear for infinite empeejees?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA. MY FUCKING SIDES

lol you triggered the GM cuck again alphonse, he even make a new thread

Bump

Because at a certain point you need power just to fight air resistance.

0.0001:1 would also run at like 3rpm at 70 mph or something causing your engine to stall.

We Europeans have been telling you guys that American cars don't turn.

BOP

>Ford builds a race car
>it's very successful in class
>makes a homologation as per the rules
>autists who couldn't hope to own one complain about various aspects that are cruicial to its success in class

You guys don't understand the world of Motorsport very well do you...

i always thought twin turbo layouts were best because of the flat torque curve meaning work done across the rev band would have a constant multiplier, instead of a growing torque vector

lol

>gm fangirls ragequit again
rotflmao, BTFO

The engineers basically admitted that the only engine they had that met the reliability requirements for the power output was the 3.5L V6. Only reason why it's there. Fuel efficiency is dogshit because of gearing and high downforce. Turbo engines are also awful at high load fuel efficiency without water injection to cool the cylinder.

>use supercar to advertise "Eco"Boost engines
Nah. How did you even come to that conclusion?

this post will trigger them.

lol