/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Fusions Edition!

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BckyK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fusions a best

>Fusions Edition!
I wish, still 9 days away

Did someone say Fusions?

Gotta love Fusions!

>Celsa

Hmm?

Buutts

We should take bets on which will come out first.

DLC2 or Fusions?

What would SSBlue do vs the other Saiyan Transformations?

Personally I would make it stamina health like Giant Namekian with Ki Regen .

And if they I would hope they give out more transformations for other races even the silly form Namekians had in Online would be good.

Remember to have an excellent day today gentlemen and ladies.

I hope no new transformations are in any way stamina depleting.
Maybe give you less max stam?

Same day

Both are getting delayed until late march

Well I find Giant Namekian cool but the stam build around it makes it unsafe, and applying to a SSBlue would at least give a reason to still go Gold over blue.

SSBlue is about being really ki efficient, right? Maybe it halves ki costs and doesn't effect the ki regen you get from punching people as well as providing a decent all around damage buff. The downside being that if you turn the form off and turn it back on again later, the damage buff lowers.

But why would you ever turn it off?

If we get super kaioken, I guess a health drain would be in order, with normal kaioken drain. I would be all for that shit

Transformations auto-deactivate if you get knocked out, so for Expert Missions or the trickier PQs, you have to make sure you don't die or the missions get harder due to your nerfed transformation. It'd also be a gamble in doubles/triples.

Another Idea I had it would be the SSV3 stat wise focusing on Ki Damage and Defense

Since PU is the Middleground for damage

Could make SSG straight up better than PU, but only for a short time.
But when time runs out you don't lose the whole buff you retain some of the stat boost.

That'd actually be a pretty cool idea, ties into the film but also doesn't have the downside of removing the boost completely.

SSG's really simple to implement, it gives a really strong buff to your damage but has a strict time limit. Once the limit runs out, it's replaced by regular Super Saiyan but with a slight increase in stats. It makes SSG the option for people who want to end fights quickly, but not the be all and end all of transformations.

I feel like we need more transformations in general, especially for the Majins. Pure Majin ain't shit.

That said, I wish SSJ transformations would branch out more. SSJ4 for ultimate punchin' power, while SSBlue focuses on ranged ki spam.

>tfw you unironically like SSJ4

I go through phases where I like or hate SSJ4 and I'm in the like stage at the moment. I do like the idea of Blue being ki while 4 is strike.

Which reminds me can someone fuse Base Black + SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta in Fusions?

What mod? Link senpai

I never really bothered with transformations until I started using Farth's SSJ hair physics mod. Really makes me wish that there was a transformation that could change something about Majora other than giving her a white sheen.

God I hope we get SSJ4 in XV3. It's my favorite transformation and it would be amazing if you had to complete some great ape training to attain it.

I would suck dimps' dick so hard and shill XV3 like no tomorrow

or turning her pink.

Why the fuck is Kaioken still pink?

Check the OP.

>Xenoverse 2 Mods

I reall like PU, personally. Makes me look spookier. Makes my robot more neon, too. Nice way to get a powerup without ruining the character's look.

I still wished that Potential Unleashed did what it did for Gohan and made them look 'sharper' more focused. It's a nice visual demonstration of 'I'm getting serious now.'

I also wish it got a unique animation, but hey ho.

It's a good transformation. I always liked how it made my hair a little brighter white. I barely use it in PvP, though, unlike SSJ which is so fun to use. I even unironically go through each SSJ stage during a fight.

It'd be scary if you unironically used purification

>fight a Majin
>they unironically use Pure Majin

It's either an easy fight or your worst nightmare.

>fight a Majin
>they unironically use Pure Majin
>"Wow, what a retard"
>They fucking destroy you because you don't expect them to be good

>didn't even get cute loli majins for females

Warning! Incoming autism inquiry!
sperganon need not apply

How about we have some fun? Describe (briefly, like one paragraph tops) one of the pivotal moments of your CaC's life and/or headcannon. Other anons can then reply and detail what thier CaC would do if they were present! Something like:
>are they giving sideline commentary? If so, what do they say?
>if it's a fight, do they get involved or hang back out of respect/fear?
>if it's a cute moment, does.your CaC respond in kind or feign disinterest? Or is the moment simply lost on them?
Etc.

If you can, try to keep your responses in the spirit of whatever thier CaCs were doing/saying.

That was the original plan. Waiting on a buff at this point.

If you were gonna give stat boosts and detriments to the following forms NOT in Xenoverse, what would they be?

>False SSJ
>Full Power SSJ
>Legendary SSJ
>SSJ4
>SSJ God
>SSJ Blue
>SSJ Rose
>SSJ Rage
>Max Power
>Mood Sneeze
>Four Witches
>Rising Above (Krillin's Power Up)
>SSJ Human (DBO CAC Power Up, make it different from normal SSJ)
>Evil Majin
>Super Majin
>Majin Absorption
>Super Namek
>Red-Eye Namek
>Namekian Fusion
>100% Full Power
>Further Form
>Kaioken x100
>Super Kaioken (Not the Blue Version)
>Spirit Bomb Absorption

And I'll offer up my story:

>After defeating Mira, Celcia knew his next great challenge was his Saiyan predecessor, Caula. He challenged him to a fight, asking that they both go at it with everything they've got. Caula agreed, and the fight kept escalating the longer it went. Celcia unleashed Kaioken, Caula went SSJ, the fridge pushed to x10, the saiyan ascended to SSJ2, and they seemed each other's match blow for blow. However Celcia sensed Caula was still holding back, and angrily demanded he take the fight seriously. With a smirk, Caula revealed he had achieved SSJ3, and trounced his opponent in a mere three blows. However, before loosing concisness Celcia held himself up by sheer force of will, gained a golden aura and landed a SEVERE punch to Caula's face, staggering him. His last ditch effortba failure, Celcia collapsed and Caula began to doubt his strength.

Too bad fusion doesn't make for good protection
still gonna get knocked up like always

I just want a transformation for each race that does the same as SS/SV/FSS.

>False SSJ
Only usable at 50% health, 20% bonus to basic attacks.
>Full Power SSJ
Lowers your speed, ups basic and ki blast supers by 15%.
>Legendary SSJ
Gradually drains your ki/stamina, once either have been depleted you lose the form. 35% bonus to basics and ki.
That's all I can think of desu.

Full Power Super Saiyan costs zero ki to transform into and has no reduction to ki regain or stamina regen, the downside is that it doesn't offer as high a buff as regular Super Saiyan and has no damage reduction. You can transform a second time into the proper Super Saiyan form to get a slightly higher buff than regular Super Saiyan, but it requires more ki and takes longer.

Legendary Super Saiyan offers a minimal buff to ki supers and a huge buff to strike supers, it hampers stamina and ki recovery a fair bit and once transformed into, you cannot return to base form without being knocked out. However, the longer a fight takes, the more your stat buffs increase. Legendary form is the antithesis of SSG, rather than wanting to end a fight quickly, it's for playing defensively until your power has gotten maximum enough to blow away your foes.

>SSJ4
Powers up melee attacks and strike supers at the cost of Ki no longer regenerating at all without use of Charge.

Good for CaCs that just like to pummel and keep on pummeling.

>False SSJ
when will this meme end?
>Adds False SSJ, doesn't add Grade 3/SuperTrunks2/Ultra Super Saiyan/Ascended Saiyan 2
Equip "Ascended Saiyan"
>ASSJ (3 Ki Bars) +15% Boost to all stats -10% speed, same Ki gain reduction as SSJ1
>ASSJ2/USSJ (5 Ki Bars) +25% Boost to all stats -20% speed, Same Ki gain reduction as SSJ2. +Full beefy muscles
>Obviously Cell Saga Trunks gets this form and so does Vegeta, though Vegeta will not be able to use ASSJ2/USSJ because Vegeta is actually smart enough not to use it

SV & SV2 are already those forms, it's just that Dimps is too lazy to add bulking muscles for whatever reason.

>Buu's will never have a Super-Majin transformation
>There will never be an Absorb skill

>Super Vegeta is actually a form that is exclusively assumed by Trunks
makes sense

Then why does Vegeta use it during Buu saga, instead of Super Saiyan 2? No, no it's not. Stop lying.

What marks does Future Gohan give? I'm sure I saw the pic around here like a month ago.

Greetings, Time Patrol!
As you may realize, it's time for performance reviews! Part of our evaluation process involves surveys taken from the workforce to determine certain bonuses for the especially dedicated and skilled.
So if you can all please submit a list of the fellow time patrollers you've had the opportunity to face in sparring or combat, organized based on your perception of their individual skill levels, that would be a great help. Don't forget to include your name in this list, it's very important. You are not required to identify who made which list however, as we expect the anonymity will encourage honesty without the pressures of the organization's social hierarchy.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hey, do you only keep Trunks around for hot monkey dick? He's kind of bad at his job.

Looks like two denizens of the Xbone Universe decided to join PS4 under new identities.

Why did you let a person like Bardock into the Time Patrol?

This is an evaluation of the staff, not the management. Please limit yourselves to answering the required information in a timely manner.

I want to fuck this little slut until she can't think of anything but my dick.

>Kaioken x100
>Die instantly
>Super Kaioken
>Die instantly

Fun fact: I almost brought a PS4 the other day because I want Kingdom Hearts but decided it wasn't worth it, plus I'd probably end up getting XV2 again, and it's not worth the time to grind again

>Only works if Angel Halo is worn

I've fought everyone, and they all suck. Get better staff, supreme cunt of shrimps.

why is this allowed

Rhymestyle is a faggot of supreme caliber

You think they would be that smart to impliment it like that?
>Even if it worked, is goes for 5 seconds, then you get sent to hell because you're not allowed to die again

Kommando Liters?

Mind explaining why he's a faggot then?

Which CaC would you fuck? Explain how someone else's CaC wpuld be in bed.

Valentine, she looks like she would probably do anal.

To those who didn't know, I am making a universal survival arc picture for /dbg/. The 16 warriors from each universe to throw themselves into the ring will represent their home consoles! PC is already filled, but that just means it's time for the Xbone and PS4 to rally up and prepare for the fight of the century!

The list so far
PC: Pom, Spats, Sour, Majora Black, Cocoa, Matos, CN, Alo, Gelid , Cotton, Majora Cake, Nathan, Custard, Jaikama, Hallow, and Paprika!

XBONE : Parsa, Lima, Celcia, Galick, Take, Jelid, Bubblegum, Anemone

PS4: Me (Hiney), Ohji, Krokos
I've created logos for each universe too! Take these as a taste of what's to come! imgur.com/a/BckyK

>PC is supposed to be dead
>their list filled up in an hour
>PS4 and XBONE not even half filled

Shalot, Parsa, Valentine, Vermicelli and Tankini.

This is silly. There aren't that many people in the other universes.

Oh another thing, post a close up shot of your CaC! Krokos and I are working hard to deliver high quality rips for the piece!

And let me know your universe too.

I'm kinda disappointed that I've missed out on another dbg group image.
Ah well, I wouldn't be that helpful during a universal survival arc anyway.

>16
Then I suppose there might be room for me
Hold up, I might have one, I'll get one if I don't

This is a perfect chance for our lurkers, and newbies to join and and show what they have to offer! So this is your chance, to all those dudes who are shy to share your CaCs to show us what you got!

Hiney Ho: dat ass, very active in bed and would make cute sounds
Parsa: tons o' fun, very soft
Paprika: smol and looks like she would have something to prove. footjobs
Sour Patch: absolute tiger, 100% femdom
Valentine Hallow: Eye holes.

I feel ya my dude. PC filled up fast

Pretty sure there are a few sluts who would anal

Parsa because she has tits and ass, and she'd get super into it

A double butt job from Parsa and Hiney would be good too

depends
rimming or penetration

"Pumki"

>all the cool stuff happens while I'm asleep
Being a yuro is suffering.

what kind of close ups are we talking?

Both

>After understanding the power of a Super Saiyan, Cauli decided that she needed to go further if she wished to be the best Time Patroller she could be. To this end, she studied the various SSJ forms Goku and Vegeta have achieved throughout history. It was then that she came across Super Saiyan 4, a power she knew she could strive for. Traveling to that particular Timeline, Cauli claimed her lineage as an Elite Saiyan warrior, and demanded a fight from Vegeta, her mentor in Conton. After a fight that seemed to go on for hours, Cauli found herself on the brink of death, but brought forth a surge of power that elevated her to SSJ4.

Here, I'm probably fodder though, like Krillin, or Roshi

Well there's a lot of players on PC.
Probably enough for a second PC group, not that I'm going to actually suggest it.

I wasn't even asleep at the time, just not paying attention to the thread.

Domenica and Kodiak. No homo.

Cauli

My CaC would be up for it, yeah.

Go away Shalot, you homeless fuck.

Fuck it, I'll throw my hat into this ring

I'm the only one that knows what pcverse is capable of anyway

>reverse traps
>no homo
I'm all sorts of confused.

Majora (the cute one)

They're both cute.

Did you end up using the one I put in for Parsa? Or do you need another one?

The cuter one

Oh, you mean Majora.

>Parsa because she has tits and ass
Well I mean

yeah