/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Multichromatic Kanojo/Kareshi General #282 in perpetuity

"DG takeover #2" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Moe Can Change!, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but the takeover continues. Stick em up! I want all your posts put into this general.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

DG a shit, post moes

>anti-Kanna faggots kill the last thread

HOW DO I GET THIS? I've been spinning the event gacha for ages and it just will not drop. Has anyone else gotten this? Did they just forget to put it in?

Why is she exhibiting her shoes and money in the hallway?

I have several of it

Can you put one in the group closet? Is there anything from this event you want in return or anything R I can buy from the shops for you?

I've lost track of how many times I've spun the gacha, enough to have 19 of the MR, but it hasn't spit out a single one of None For You~! Blue for some reason. I did not understand this RNG

Done. And it's fine, I don't need anything in return.

>not exhibiting your second-tier luxuries at the entryway with zero fucks given so that lesser rich fucks can be threatened by your ostentatious behavior

1/4

2/4

Yo does this guy have an NTR fetish or something. He better cut that out, no means no.

3/4
God, this game sure does enjoy teasing the player with unreachable love interests

4/4

>Koaru
The types in this game just never end.

Did they ever fix all the facial hair being called 'bread' rather than beard?

hon hon baugette souffle

I finally got my 2nd girl. Meet Queenie.

Could this be from our number one Queen fan?

Possibly.

Your girls will never be as cute as you, Rolfe.