Fuck You. Yes YOU

Honestly fuck all of you. The tripfags the regular anons and the fucking newbies. Fuck every single last one of you.

Any advice I've ever taken from you has turned my automotive experiences into fucking nightmares. Especially when I listened to most of when I was looking into getting my first car.

You all have caused me nothing but fucking issues throughout my time here.

The only thing I can thank any of you for is showing me that absolutely no ones advice or opinions matter and you should only do what you want that makes YOU happy. No one else's thoughts on it matter.

So thank you for showing me the truth Veeky Forums. Showing me I should only follow my own heart and do what I want!

But again still, fuck you all.

Agreed.

Enjoy your bus pass.

Good bait op xd
Sage

>being this gullible

Your own loss

>t. miata driver

OP forgot to change his blinker fluid.

Falsehood, fiction, only a fool would take it as fact etc.

Get gud.

>taking advice from anyone this board, besides maybe Dracula or Mightybenz
i will admit, there is an occasional grain of knowledge to be found when advice is needed but really... do your own research, don't ask serious car questions on here in general without expecting memes and intentionally bad answers

no one fucking cares lol

lol Veeky Forums and /dat/ meme'd me into getting a manual swap and it was the funnest and best thing ive done to a car to date.

Go sit on a crankshaft spinning at 9000rpm mate

>Taking advice from Veeky Forums

Some people just have to learn the hard way.

You had it coming if you're gullible and dumb enough not to be able to tell genuine advice for intentionally misleading advice.

Amazingly, Veeky Forums has been helpful to me the couple of times I asked questions, specially that time I was setting up an old PRofec EBC.

Get shafted, OP. By a nigger hopefully.

Part it out and start over.

Opinions are only as valuable as the person providing them.

What car did you get, cunt?

What happened OP? How did Veeky Forums lead you astray?

a lot of Veeky Forums tries to live their lives vicariously through other posters. they'll say they're just giving 'advice' but really they're just trying to get you to live out their fantasies.

that's why there is such a love/hate disparity for the toyobaru on here. people can't get over its 200hp and recognize that it's gotten positive reviews from just about every journalist and commentor on the face of the planet because the engine is a bit weak and they would so rather have 300hp

>he fell for the toyobaru meme
Stay mad

Bought a Miata, couldn't find an LS1 for $500 anywhere.

pft, i wish i had a toyobaru. those cars are the tits.

If this is actually OP, you're a huge fucking faggot.