>Wiki for everything:
darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/
>Simple guide:
arnaud.rocks/darkest-companion/
>More detailed guides:
i.imgur.com/LTxZyAU.jpg (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1eYJFVykEJ2ta1sDV4-5MKoQVAgZgk3LDzHb4v_p1Fo8/edit
>Soundtrack
[YouTube] Darkest Dungeon OST - The Darkest Dungeon (Theme) (embed)
>NEWS
darkestdungeon.com/radiant-update-the-squiffy-ghast/

New patch fixing various issues that were keeping people from playing. Also Skeletal Defenders can guard and the Bone Bearer can attack from first position now.

for some reason my "#4" turned into a tripcode
I apologise sincerely

So what new enemy is giving you the most trouble? For me it's the Skiver; fucker hits hard, has a lot of health, prot, and dodge.

Virago is pretty tough too, but the Bearer and Ghast haven't given me any issues so far.

I didn't meet the skiver or the virago yet, even though I did weald and warrens, must be lucky
the ghast is pretty annoying, but I think the bone bearer should have something to do at ranks 1-2

I SHOULD KILL YOU ALL! I SHOULD-

Bone Bearer has given me issues in full parties. Now that he can attack from the front he might be harder.
There's only a 20% chance to encounter one of them, so it's not super surprising if you didn't see them on your first run through.

>Skeletal Defenders can guard now
Fuck yeah I always thought it was lame they couldn't.

I love the animation for Cripple Them, it just feels powerful.

Has anyone here gotten the Shrieker's event yet? I haven't gotten it myself, but I think it's super cool they included it as a surprise.

Yeah, twice. Both times the game crashes upon entering the mission. Apparently there was a an update not long ago that fixed some technical issues with the patch, so many it can be done now.

Yeah they released a fix for the crashes like 30 minutes ago.

I actually just got it. Spoilered.

Fucker stole my musket ball and I want it back.

>63 Dodge
>9 speed
>Those resistances

This is why I like surprises in updates. I like knowing everything they added, but this is always so awesome to learn.

Fucking relentless boss.

What do you think guys?

>Apprentice Ruins
>Party on low stress high health
>Mission complete
>Cru-GR-Vest-PD
>No trinkets except dodge stones (this is week 3)
>Shambler Altar

Go for it?

Good, it shows you what trinkets he stole.

Got some new quirk.

If you wreck him with blight from both PD and GR and can get zealous accusation to kill the tentacles, you could make it out with no casualties

Eh. I tried it and had to retreat for my trouble.

+100 stress all around, this party can't deal with scrambling and didn't have the trinkets necessary to blight reliably

Got him to half, not even close. Week 3 was too ambitious.

Got resisted very frequently, it's just too much to ask for without trinkets

HEARTATTACK!

Random change to map layouts.

I should've screencapped the ruins I had, the hallways were very oddly shaped, like almost an arc

Due to GR Poison darts that also bring a blight resistance debuff onto the enemy, it should be way easier after the first turn to get blight stacked

It was too much to ask for, the party scramble was REALLY bad especially with the skills these week 3 nobodies had available

Crusader to the back rank, and he only has 1 Forward. Didn't know Holy Lance.

GR to the front where she can do nothing at all, doesn't know pick to the face. She COULD move back 2 to rank 3 and start darting but that would mean pushing the rank 2 PD even further away from rank 3 where she needs to be to start blighting...

By the time I had my party in suitable conditions, one clapperclaw already had like 200% prot, two party members afflicted, and all around bad times.

hello darkness my old friend

Oh damn. Unlucky shuffles. Pre shuffling them your own can help sometimes. You better destroy that Shambler next time you come across this tentacle fag

i've come to talk with you again

Because a vision softly creeping

They just added that in the newest hotfix.

So wait new games on the beta will be saved when it's over right?

Yeah, the updates integrate them.

I guess that went pretty well.

ZERO stress? What the fuck?

Probably camped multiple times to heal up.

>Hateful Viragos have 7% Prot

I liked it better when they couldn't, honestly. It made them feel different than the Pelagic Guardians.

>one could guard allies and bleed you
>the other could stun/knockback and debuff you

Anyone have an issue where an infected corpse in the weald quest doesn't show up? The dungeon is a medium length line. I just need the last one and I can't seem to find ir

Not that quest but I'm having the same issue with the Corrupted Altars quest in the Ruins. I combed the entire dungeon and there's one missing.

I just got the same problem with the animal shrines

All gather/destroy quests are currently bugged. They're coming out with a fix for it soon.

How you get the caw caw motherfucker nigga to show up?

I just started my save and Im missing at least 5 trinkets out of the blue

I did camp in the same room as one that I already activated, but i wouldn't think it would cause an issue. Id rather not retreat, because you don't keep what loot you got during it if you run right?

My game is updating right now.

Did heroes always shift into their true selves when you have their full character sheets open?

No.

you get this after beating DD1

Yeah but opening up their character panel never had them blink in and out of meat vision before.

This update just gets better and better.

Anyone know a way to edit/delete quirks on characters? i locked a shitty positive quirk thinking it would get rid of it.

I think you get a bunch of stress relief whenever you slay a scorpion guy

You could probably do it somewhere in the code, but I wouldn't mess with it unless you really know what you're doing.

It relieves a lot of my stress when I kill a templar iykwim

I had no idea you could find trinkets in the hamlet. One of my man at arms just found a fasting seal after stress recovery.

well that's new

love the new hallway layouts

>3 hallway fights so far
>2 of them have been bone bearers + spearman
PLEASE

>implying you don't enjoy being impaled by boners

>Trinkets get stolen
>No prob I've got a million level 6 guys to take care of it
>It's a level 3 mission
>Only have just enough people to get though it
Fuck that was rough. I also bought a lot of stuff thinking it would be a mission only to learn it was just the fight.
Same, it really varies things up.

Threadly reminder that Hellion is for sexual.

Why do people insist on giving DD characters eyes?

So what heroes are pretty much manatory in which areas?

I think PD in cove ebcause bleed, and arguably occultist, arblest wiht flare in weald due to the new guy marking, and maybe crusader in ruins?

How does he blow the horn?

skeleton lungs

There's a button on the side.

becasue shockingly humans have eyes, and without the opressive shading used in teh game itself, just coverng up the eyes is detrimental to picture quality

its hate for living things boils off the previously consumed skeleton wine, and then uses its steam

>LMAO 2 MARK
>2 MARK

I wanted to test your theory so I did this.
I think I just hate the eyes on that picture in particular, they're so bland.

Both of these look pretty bad, to be completely honest mi familia.

now it just looks like a censor bar, which completely ruins the emotion that particular picture was supposed to convey

Now she look like she's about to rape you, tho.

Could not agree more, user.

It feels like slightly overdetailed hiimdaisy so I agree.
Most of that expression comes from the area around the eyes. You can get better expressions without eyes.
I'm not even remotely near having the ability to actually draw DD eyes and they're pretty simple.
You watch a lot of anime?

did they add new narrator lines, at least for the new enemies?

>tfw I just realized the joke

Just got a new update to the beta build, anyone know where the patch notes are?

Can't download the musketeer skin so i'm stuck with the nigger arbalist. Anyone else have this problem

It was to fix the issue with the gather/destroy quests. You can find all the patch notes in the News section of the game if you're curious.

Oh, thanks.

Yes. Localization and combat barks will be fucked up if you download her until a backer releases musketeer for the latest version.

>all ready for another warrens run
>on the loading screen to start
>look at my inventory
>completely forgot to buy torches for a med run
oh fugg

Hopefully you don't have any light based trinkets.

I don't recall hearing any new lines from the narrator, but I might just be missing some via RNG.

DAZED

People said she's really hard, but I've fought her twice now and she's really not much up fight unless she's with other people. And who the hell said she deals huge blight damage? Haven't seen that once.
TEETERING ON THE BRINK, FACING THE ABYSS.

get ready for geting filthy rich
seriously though, i would rank warrens as the easiest dungeon

REELING

I just finished the run just now. Leper is afflicted with Hopeless, everyone is stressed from having no light and the loot isn't bad considering I got two boxes and for a early playthrough without antiq.

thanks m8

Not that I know of.

>about to start DD3
>town event: valiant spirit
The time is now, I can feel it.

bummer

ABOUT TO BREAK

Backer here.

The issue is that they shoved everything together so I can't provide the nice, easy folders from last time. I'm try to muddle through it when I have time, but it might be a while

Ah, okay. Take your time, you're doing the work of the old gods, user.

-20 Average IQ