January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread

CIDNEY BEST GIRL

Xst for meme(ing) this pic related into a banner.

I like all Final Fantasy games. All of them.

Ask me anything

I don't even know. Context: The missile base group just reunited with the garden group, Squall expressed his joy to see them safe, and Rinoa pulls him aside to tell him that's the first time she's seen him be honest.
I'm gonna format it a little differently than usual to make it easier to read, since a whole chunk of text is changed.

Squall
"I was just happy to see that they were alright. What's so surprising about
that? Is there something wrong?"

Rinoa
"No! There's nothing wrong!"
"They're your comrades, but moreover, they're your friends."

Squall
(...Friends, huh...?)

>English
Rinoa
"Hey Squall, would you have been worried about me, too? Y'know, if I were
with them instead?"

Squall
(What? Why is she asking me this? I don't know.)
"I...ahhh...I don't know. Umm...maybe...I don't know."

Rinoa
"Oh my gosh! You're turning red!"

Squall
(What...? No I'm not.)

Rinoa
"You're so cute! Taking it seriously!"

Squall
(The heck!? Why is she toying with me?)

>Japanese
Rinoa
"Hey, Squall. If..."

Squall
(If it were you, would I think the same?)
"We won't know the answer to that unless it happens."

Rinoa
"You understood what I was going to say?"

Squall
(...It was obvious)

Rinoa
"For some reason, that makes me really happy"

Squall
(Making a big deal out of nothing again...)

Which Final Fantasy games do you like?

Who is the cutest boy?

I will meme into a Mobius banner.

Time to save up more tickets to pull a fucking job then, I guess. Good to know my FF husbando is useful.

Cloud has the shiniest boots of all time.

A L L
L
L
I won't lie, Wol is pretty cute desu. It's gotta be him or Larsa. Masculine cute or feminine cute.

Lenna's SSB gives me increased RES so that's helping me a lot, bad rng aside.
You have a native runic so you might be able to tank some stuff, maybe you can just RW divine guardian.
I think the problem with some of your relics is having mixed ones, it's better to go all physical or all magic.
Bartz' would be nice if you had imperil wind.

Into the fucking trash, pedo

Okay, I reclaimed my throne for about 30 seconds did every piece of optional content I could find, stopping just short of farming megitek V2 and catching every last fish. So just to sum up:

>Broken down and flat broke
>Wedding canceled, dad dead, biggest city in the world destroyed
>nicest city in the world destroyed because of you, wifey dead, the help goes blind,
>big fuccboi angry, blond fuccboi missing
>holocaust of the last remaining country on the planet
>global holocaust of all but one city for ten years straight maybe 500,000 surviving humans on the planet
>you die, your friends die, everyone dies
>and they all lived happily ever after?

If I had one four-letter-word to sum up the problems here it would be shit, nah I'm just kidding it would be tone. It's actually kind of baffling how sad this whole thing is trying to be when the game seems to place emphasis on comfort, camaraderie and opulence.

I know this is because the director was changed halfway through but didn't anyone think to tell them they can't stack a house of cards on a water-bed? And if they did want a dark and grim feel for the whole game why make something like the chocobo moogle festival?

You're calling me pedo but ignoring the gay part? You're the one who asked me for cute BOYS. Never said I wanted to fig them.

That's a different user, though.

>it's another "retard thinks everyone dies" episode

The friends don't die you retarded piece of shit

Only Noctis dies senpai

Did you complete everyting in pic related?

This event is so weird.

>Cloud and Wol competing over who can talk with the least emotion
>Busta sword somehow not cutting fucking Guard Scorpion

where has it been stated that them appearing in the afterlife doesn't mean they're dead.

Is this the chaos theory where people think killing ardryn rewinds time and fixes everything?

So assuming shit taste will win out (which it will), what's the worst possible selection for the Ultros banner?

hard mode: no [(You)r favorite BSB] posting

>if it's not the items *I* voted for, it's shit!

Couldn't do it. I got him to about 30% but his firebuddies do too much damage and I just can't kill anything before someone dies since they all have so much HP. About what I expected from this mode though

welcome back Fartz & The Gang, hope you had a good break

I like it desu.

I too adore every FF game. I am a FF fanboy at my core.
My question then would be what's your favorite color of mage? Black, White, Red, Blue, or Green?
Time and Sage are not colors!

You can't adore every FF game. It's literally impossible. They are different from each other.

This mana event is dicks and the upcoming valentines one is too.

What's so good about II?

White is the best. Prove me wrong, you can't.

Is there a re-roll method for Mobius? I wouldn't mind trying it out on Steam if I can nab the Soldier class.

>you can't like different things that's impossible

is exvius even fun

getting tired of rerolling

Red Mage has always been my favorite, ever since Final Fantasy 1.

>What's so good about II?
What's so good about I?
What's so good about III?
What's so good about IV?
What's so good about V?
What's so good about VI?
What's so good about VII?
What's so good about VIII?
What's so good about IX?
What's so good about X?
What's so good about XI?
What's so good about XII?
What's so good about XIII?
What's so good about XIV?
What's so good about XV?
What will be so good about XVI?

once you are done reroll grinding, then the for real grinding begins.

You know it's possible to enjoy different kinds of things, right? I wouldn't go as far to as to say that I adore every FF, but the only one I've played that I actively dislike is X and even with that one there were some things I enjoyed.

thicc

>What's so good about VIII?
Rinoa.

Cecil's BSB

They actually did it holy shit, those retarded seamonkeys actually plan on wasting everyones time with a kuso event that lasts like a week, for a fake commercial holiday that barely lasts a day.

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Imperil Wind is on Zidane unfortunately. desu I think I actually have a decent wind team, but it ain't helpful for Torment FFV CM. I don't really feel the need to do these Cid Missions, since I don't really desire the crystals, but kinda want to try for the challenge if possible.

I had no choice but to do mixed with D250 Geo, as the soul breaks I had to exploit weakness (to do as much damage) were Rikku BSB and a command from Terra's BSB. However, I had the SBs to try to help them natively (Shout, Keeper's Tome, Y'shtola wall & BSB) and with using Vessel of Fate. I don't know how much Exdeath GC could help, but having him be the second healer for a physical team could be something.

Is this the FFVII torment? Which difficulty level, what team, etc? When the fires are out, it is as hard as the others, but it becomes manageable once the Soul Fires go into characters. KO resist accessories will help neuter their bullshit, on top of some of Gi's other attacks too. The very weak phase of the boss(es) will show you why these are "torment". You pretty much need to spam the strongest shit you have as much as possible during this phase while still being mindful about mitigation even at the end

it's fun if you know how to macro rerolls and TMRs then come on here and brag about your units

we did it /ffg/!!

>non CM 250

whatever shitter

Why are their eyes blacked out?

can someone explain to a non-RK player what this means

Which part

There's an Erase Save Data feature but I think getting to the point when you can summon takes a while

Damn now I can't hack you tearsposter

So are the Secret of Mana characters gone for good after the banner? The announcement doesn't mention them going away like the Valentine's Day units do.

no

Purple.

yeah maybe

What meme is this

>can't master FFVII torment because fitting it when I need silence, protectga, shellga, and curaja is fucking impossible
wat even do?

Also is the 250 boss actually harder (more hp/damage/defense) in these or is it just the extra waves of trash?

They should make a FF dating sims with all FF girls.

Oh, he's harder bitch boy.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

more stats and higher HP and the extra trash waves have more hp and hit harder.

All of them?

DO NOT CHASE SOLDIER 1ST!

People are now estimating it only has a 2% chance of appearing.

actually it looks too complicated to explain what is going on in that picture

Sounds like a better rate than anything in scumi's game tbqh

>They should make a FF dating sim with all FF boys.
FTFY.

>more hp
>they already have twice what U++ have on 200
Well shit. Guess I'll leave those 250's until post-anniversary

What did he do right? Can you name every single example that he did right for everyone?

What have you done?

do you have native trinity and bsb's?

>Also is the 250 boss actually harder (more hp/damage/defense) in these or is it just the extra waves of trash?
Both, AND the trash is also harder too.

You could always put silence buster or silence shell (wew) onto someone that doesn't have to have space for white magic. I did it that way so I can just get the medal condition out of the way. How's the team looking so far?

>mfw I honed all those shells when mechanist first came out
>I thought machinist would be an excellent supporter class

I got it on the third reroll, not like I will be playing this for long

I played XIII and I loved every minute of it.

Me too.

user, if I list everything that he did right it would take a dozen posts; everything that he did was right, from how he handled the end of the Nabradian invasion to getting rid of the Senate, and everything outside and inbetween.
You, on the other hand, have yet to list even a single thing that contradicts the fact that the True Hero did everything right.

You are a blight upon humanity

>twice the chance for a rainbow crystal to even appear

Still no native hastega, at least not one worth using. My RW shouts were wearing off around the final 10-15% though. On 200 I could just push through and finish him with another round of BSBs, on 250 though they'd probably wear off around 30% or more though and that would just be game over.

I'm sitting on 500 mythril though waiting for anniversary, my team would be way better after that for sure.

I'm kind of on the fence to hone those, since a few characters with whom I have BSBs for don't have many better options for offense.

>hating on the shell abilities
My Zidane with his wind BSB and silence shell absolutely shit all over this torment boss. Don't hate on the machinists.

I'm willing to bet that tomorrow we get the FF7 event rather than the FF1 in RK.

i need more green in my life

Doubtful. RK events don't switch up too much, except the removal of off-brand events.

>wasted a full energy bar on tmr farming
>with my team for this shit event, consisting of 4 popois

Youve cucked me for the last time scumi

no

I put silence buster on him instead, which landed within the first (or second) try. He has really good offensive options though, so doesn't count for him.

Wow, another rerun!

I have no wind element SB's. This is gonna suck bros. Even Squall BSB1 would be helpful in torment.

Don't bother with it if you think you're really lacking with something. Torment dungeons will rotate, so not a huge loss if you can't do it now.

I did it without any wind SBs (at least on 200, haven't tried 250 yet). Just brought dash+slash on vaan for the medal condition.

>can't master FFVII torment because fitting it when I need silence, protectga, shellga, and curaja is fucking impossible

>he doesn't have a harem of holy waifus

>because fitting it when I need silence,
SEAL EVIL, NEWFAG

What would a team like this even do for the trash?

Currently lvl 13, should I use elixirs since it's mobius day or wait until a specific level?

>using catslut and inflato-tits
Absolute garbage taste

this. all i had was aeris's healing wind for medica and seal evil for conditions. hit and run and fill your SB gauge. apply yourself.

XIV girls are cute and happen to be good in mobages. I don't see the problem here.