Have they ever made a bad car?

Have they ever made a bad car?

>how do you want your trans my man?

Those things are great. I drove one the other day.
Handles like a 3.
2.3L is plenty of power.
5spd available
TONS of room.
Would make an excellent work vehicle

>ford transmission
Yup

not that i can think of.

>cars rust in rust prone areas
SHOCKING!!!!!

WTF with this generation of Mazdas? My Mazda 2 rusted on the rear wheel arches too.

Some cars are clearly more prone than others faggot. By all means settle for trash.

Some bad parts
Mazda 3 engine mounts

Stay ignorant
You mean the mount labled fomoco?

Something must've been wrong with the RX8 if the resale value is next to nothing on the used market. what reason what i car like that have for not being valuable? unless they sold as many as there are mustangs.

Because it's not an fd and there's a myth about unreliability from the retarded middle aged woman owners

>rustbox owner detected

My 3 has no rust.
Nor have i ever seen one with rust amongst the local mazda guys or just driving around.

>unreliability from the retarded middle aged woman owners
What the fuck is up with this?
I want to buy a 2005 Mazda 3 as my first car and my mom was like "no, they overheat and are unreliable"
The fuck? Mazda makes easily the most reliable cars right next to Honda and toyota.

Lol the fuck?
Mazda 3s are insanely reliable. Just gotta keep an eye on those fomoco parts

They fucked up the fuel economy and relieability of the RX-8.
But it was not realy a bad car, since it was basicly a 2+2 miata with some decent power.

mazda hasn't made it's own cars since 1977
they've been rebadged fords and citroens ever since

Um... no
>2017
>people still think this

That's a funny way to spell Nissan

>fucked up the fuel economy and relieability
>vankel
Like... Like almost you was not aware of what you are getting... I wonder how many idiots bought RX8 for how it looks and ignored the fact that it's rotary fucking thing.
Any cool stories about dumb mericans going 10k miles between oil changes on their rx8?

*were

These are one of the best people mover's available. They're only shit because all people movers are shit.

Nigga what go educate yourself

The first series of 13b-msp engines had issues due to low oil injection and where pretty inefficient at low speeds.
It was not horrible, but it wasn´t as good as with the 13b-rew.

The 13b-rew had less issues with oil starvation of the apex seal than the first generation 13b-msp.
They fixed that in the later version with 3 oil injectors per rotor version.

>quebec
>shit tier maintenance
You need to do rust proofing every or your car will literally melt.

i hate the Mazda MPV just because as a baseball fan my mind gets messed up when I see "mpv" because I think of MVP

not fucking MPV

sounds so stupid

The RX-3 got shit on hard by journalists regarding the steering and suspension. Hard enough that it scarred Mazda's collective psyche forever, and from then on they never made another unenjoyable car.

Rx3s were great though.
Yes ive driven 2 of them. A coupe and a wagon.
Excellent cars

>tfw living in central California

What's that weird brown stuff on the car?

Nostalgia or mods, I guess. I've got a couple of old magazines that say they handled worse than the Pinto and whatever other American shitcans were popular in those days.

Weird.
I wonder if it was a jap hate thing. They said a lot of bad stuff about toyotas and datsuns too. To try and boost american sales

I remember one article said something about how the rotary engine put out 130ish horsepower and "think of the huge V8 you would need to match that" or something along those lines. I kekked pretty damn hard when I read that.

At that time the Pontiac firebird had 136 hp as well...

>if it's good it's due to mazda
>if it's bad it's due to ford

>knowing nothing about cars
Try again shit poster

>being a biased fangoy is "knowing about cars"

Nice shitpost.
Good work.
Really drove home your point.

Anything with a rotory

Death

Impossible, it is a well known fact all Mazdas start rusting on assembly line. Mazda cars are ok, except for one thing. Rust, it will come sooner or later, impossible to avoid even with good maintenance. I have never seen Mazda without rust. Also it usually hides under body, but it will show up sooner or later...

RX-8

my rx8 is 12 years old with zero rust.

Its not a myth, they were made unreliable because retarded middle age women can not into rotary and they've all got hot start issues

MAKE US A NEW MS3 GOD DAMN IT!! I just want a decently fast car with AWD and a stick with a decent interior that's not a done-to-fuck WRX.

what didn't we do to deserve this?

>defending the shittiest americars
Shill pls go

The early rx-8s were pretty bad.

fuck no, there's enough hot hatches and the mazdaspeed3 wasn't even that fast. I want a mazdaspeed6 instead or at least one of those "hatckbacks" that look like a sedan again.

But the mpv is the MVP

You mean the Focus RS?

>300hp
>Not fast
Ok

That's GM

>>
>Quebec
>mazda 3
>asking for rot

driven or owned... two different things