/owg/ - Overwatch General

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Bloo

HAPPENING

Yeah in maybe 3 months

I WANT TO FUCK WIDOW

>lose 2 games in a row because gold retards think junkrat is a viable substitute for an offense hero

I have no fucking control over whether I win or lose

You deliver a mixtape that explains your feelings to your husbando/waifu.

How do they react?

Welcome to ranked queue

This PTR cycle will get him, just like the pre-Blizzcon one eventually got Sombra.

how to get people to join my custom game

How big is PTR download?

Please buff Winston and his paper shield. 600 health. Used to be 1000 but was nerfed because of hero stacking which isn't in the fucking game anymore. And it basically has an 18 second cooldown. Symmetra, a fucking support, gets a 1000 hp shield every 10 seconds. Winston can't get a better shield? Shorten the cooldown, increase health, and make cooldown start at placement, not when it disapears.

>tfw 3408

should i try for master in style? thinking about going sombra/widow/hanzo only until i get there what you kiddos think

So what would that timeframe be?

Why are you asking here? Go to the official forums. Then again, there's always a thread about this there and it gets completely ignored.

Hana pleases enemy tanks to stall overtime.

How the fuck can I win games when my team sucks cock?

I want to sniff her butt

More widowmaker butt please

Weeks rather than months.

The current patch was something like 1.6gb. If you haven't downloaded the PTR before you can just start the download, pause it, drop your live game folder into the folder it creates and then it'll discover those files so you don't have to download the entire game again.

I hope he likes Starship, Chicago, and REO Speedwagon.

No don't fuck around. From here until masters only play your best heroes

you pick your best hero and hope for the best. sometimes it is not possible to win

Exactly. I've mentioned it in forum but it's ignored.

These should be the defaults for these guys.
They aren't very powerful in their current states and I feel like this would balance them

>21 heroes
>Only 8 of them didn't get changed before launch

Beta overwatch looks weird.

Best friends having the best time

I have -no- idea what I'm doing. Since the new update I started playing more and more each day after a month or 2 of more casual play, and I've been steadily climbing ever since.
>s1: 50 max, 48 final
>s2: 2117 max, 1962 final
>s3: started at ~1800, just had a match where we miraculously came back from 0-2 to victory, and am now at my current best ever: 2696
It's a mixed feel. Glad it seems like I'm finally improving, but also afraid it's all luck and it's gonna backfire stupidly hard.
Also, 2 weeks ago I bought my first golden weapon, and I'm already back at 600 comp points.
Things are going well.

WHAT IS THIS

>no tachikoma hero
um, dotards?

>get this crate
>all I fucking want is junkrat's skin
Also, it's fucking bullshit of the highest order that you can get rares that AREN'T event related during events.

Until tracer is turned into a mindless talon drone like widow

What is best Mercy ship?

>consolefags.png

You stop that

what the fuck, I screenshot the game and got that purple pixel for an image
anyway it was that fat sack of shit mei's new legendary, 2 epics, and some money

Is there a better feeling than knowing you nullified more than half of everything the entire enemy team did?

Yeah!

I think it's pretty plausible to be honest. Im pretty sure in one of the Overwatch update videos that Jeff was talking about making good progress with a single new hero (that was other than Sombra).

Also, Overwatch obviously has test builds which are internal to Blizzard. This was revealed in the test build that had Sombra in it which leaked which is obviously separate from the PTR entirely.

I'm not getting hyped for another character ever again, after the garbage that is Sombra I refuse to give a shit about new heroes.

Her purity is perfect for corrupting

That leak was a fake leak user.

trying to balance my own custom game makes me appreciate blizzard's balancing work a lot more

Until Winston sacrifices himself to save Tracer
"Come on big guy, get up"
"Winston, you're scaring me. Get up"

In the end of year video he said they had a new hero that had been shipped off to the art department.

Which is why Winston is there to protect her!

I just realized this. In the picture of dva on hanamura her logo is a cat instead of a rabbit. Anyone know the reason for the change?

>tfw no round cheeks to rub my face on

He won't be around forever

I wanna throw my face on it

too many pussy jokes

honestly, probably because cats are overused, nekomimi, nyan and all that weeb shit

I have 85 on torb and thought that was bad...

What's the best character to climb out of Gold, assuming I have no friends to queue with?
Pharah?
Phara wrecks my team every time because no one (including myself) can reliably take her down.

Please stop trying to break Lena's smile, it's unbreakable

But the leaked image matched exactly what Sombra was released as. This was the leak I was talking about.

purity?
how can she be pure if she is a lesbian? she has at least been penetrated by a strap on like 200 times, maybe even in the butt

she is nothing but a kinky slut that loves love juices for breakfast

junkrat with fast projectiles is the most fun you can have in this game

wow they must have been fucking shit

And it had info about Halloween in it. Notice how they didn't do a little Halloween tease through twitter like they did with Christmas and CNY? That's because the "leak" WAS the tease. It was a leak to fit Sombras hacker persona.

Is 2800 "bad"?

I climbed from 2k to 2.8k in my first ever season and I felt proud until someone told me it was shit.

sauce?

Anyone that has a gorilla as a best friend is pure by default

I play a lot of torb and I'm confused about the patch notes. So he reloads faster? Is that what they meant?

When Mondatta got shot, her smile died

You're slightly above average

I'm so unhappy I just keep getting these awful teams that are picking shit heroes because they clearly can't aim, all my games are having a severed damage output problem even though I'm soldier every time and getting 3-4 golds

It's above average. Gold is average, platinum is above average. Silver and bronze are shit. Don't let the assholes tell you otherwise their standards are too high.

fuck it man, ill take that. I can get to 3k easily this season.

How long until Emily gets brainwashed by Talon and becomes Windowmaker v.2

not soon enough

>comfy staying at ~3000 sr
>two matches with leavers in a row
>drop to 2900
>retards bringing their gold friends
>2800
>soldiers that can't kill phara
>2700
fuck

That's just because she realized what a massive and unlikeable bitch Widowmaker really is

She already is, and is acting as a spy.

>Playing Zen as solo heal apparently
>Retarded Pharah's on roofs and way out of sight the heal command for me

FUCKING GET A HEALTH PACK OR GET HIT LESS YOU FUCK

REE

Cute

You are like little babby

>She frees Widowmaker from the brainwashing
>In the process Talon grabs her and makes her take Amelie's place

cooldown should start when the shield is dropped like sym's barrier

Maybe among shitters kek

That short made me fucking hate widowmaker. I mean really, fuck that bitch. What am asshole. I don't like assholes in movies, TV shows, games, whatever. Which is why I can never be a director or anything. No conflict because no bad guys.

same user. wait until
>deranking to play with my friends sorry guys muting
>2600
>suddenly mercy pickers
>2500
>suddenly junrat mains
>2400

>we'll let you make a million changes in custom games
>but we won't let you save any of them
And the best part? The PTR is just bugtesting for consoles, so it won't get changed until everyone has already forgotten about custom games.

Is 3300 bad?

Is the meta finally fixed?

Their plan is to just get the server browser out there first and then go back to it after some time and add more stuff.

>deleted literally hundreds of threads off forums, even ones that didn't have a link
>made no comments whatsoever about it
that's not what a fake leak looks like

kinda, this is far too small of a sample size to truly determine the meta in my opinion. But this mild change seems to have in general shifted towards something better.

Or its too early and a broken strategy will soon appear, who knows.

>900h of qp

man you must hate yourself so fucking much

>win two games in PTR arcade
>everyone leaves, so go back to server selection
>the notches to one of the loot boxes haven't been filled up

>tfw you've been such a nuisance that the enemy team rolls mccree, torb, winston, and symmetra just to counter you

and now I was in a match with genji and tracer as dps
of course the enemy phara was wrecking us and someone ragequit
>below 2700 now

If they didn't people would wintrade with their friends in 1v1 custom or something.

Can't have that, gotta make the goyim work for his boxes. Or better yet, buy them to avoid work!

>Just got suspended from competitive for half an hour for leaving during "Match Complete"
This game can not be fucking serious

It warns you. You can only leave after victory/defeat

>custom games are 3000x more fun than comp

WE TF2 NAO

Didn't warn me shit.

TF2 WILL NEVER DIE THEY SAID

It did but you clicked "lol I don't read warnings" like people do with 99% of popup boxes.