/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1163

/Mainline game/ edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/f5p5yP2m

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ

4GO Things:
FIRST HOUR OF 4GO GAMEPLAY: youtube.com/watch?v=NsGvyJWGWXA

Interview with 4GO producers: 4gamer.net/games/358/G035855/20170127103/
4GO Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=g--b9nlwnBs
Previous 4GO Gameplay Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Mdq0A9l51X0
Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc
Older news and additional info can be found here: pastebin.com/3EPkreWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCJ7nPMTn8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Compa, desu!

I want take Linda on a date and go bully nepgear together.

Vert is best goddess.

Bubs!

sorry lindafag, but even though youre a fellow slav, i can not allow you to do that. neps are not for bullying.

>also why is neptune such a needy girl?
Just who she is I guess.

I don't mind it. I think it's cute.

>I never played RB3
Nepgear literally exists for bullying

Got a Rom.

So they made VertxBlanc canon in the new game.

Every goddess is confirmed for lesbian now.

i did plaz rb3 and i didnt approve of the bullying there either.
if she knows just how horrible it feels to be alone, why does she continue to tease noire?
bullying your friends is not very heroine like.

Nice delusion, Ghostroach.

I read that as "Burbs"
youtube.com/watch?v=dCJ7nPMTn8A

Make the Switch?

Big Nep is for nepping!

Big Nep must be able to nep everyone and anyone!

Nah, this only makes my desire to nep them both at the same time even stronger.

Preferably with Vert on her back with Blanc on top of her groping her breasts while I nep Vert hard and sloppy.

And a Ram.

futa vert x blanc when?

Rom is the cutest.

I want to be her Onii-chan and make her the happiest little sister ever!

That already happened....

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Praise Rena!

Someone post the ban evade pics so the mod doesn't get "confused" again as to what doesn't belong in the thread

Did someone say "Beat up"?

Man that's old

Oh, the Yurina.

LEWD

what is this imitation

madoka is having a ptsd panic attack and alicia is dead (again). will the madness ever end?

>Yurina's transformation is just called "Awakened"
>description states that the nature of the transformation and effect on her are still unknown

I'm still going by my theory that the game expects you to think Yurina represents "Order" to combat DCD's "Chaos," but in reality, Yurina is "Chaotic Good" while DCD is "Chaotic Evil."

>You will never help Rom improve her self-esteem by letting her beat you up
It hurts.

Slut.

Who the fuck is this
Why didn't we get Linda instead of this discount gray-skin?

New girl>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Linda

Linda is a good girl now. She reformed and started a new life

I actually think the two of the are the representatives of balance between order and chaos and are neutral but DCD goes haywire and shit

Kinda ironic that Yuri goes for dark colors in awaken while DCD goes white

>source:my ass

I want to hire Blanc the Grumpy Maid and give her silly and cute tasks to do!

MORRIGAN AENSLAND, A... SUCCUBUS
AND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT EVIL!

That doesn't really tie into why each Chaos Form has a second variant that is noticeably less risque than the default one. Keep in mind that Compile Heart hasn't been keeping the variants secret, if you look at the Twitter intros for each one, you can see that the "Good" variant is visible. In which case, I doubt that the variants are meant to represent Order, especially since some of them (e.g. Lilia) still bear the mark of Chaos.
Also, the fact that all the worlds merged together is inherently chaotic, but there weren't any issues with them coexisting until DCD started fucking things up. Chaos is needed when Order becomes stagnant in order to bring about change, but unchecked Chaos leads to entropy, which seems to be DCD's endgame.

I'd have her clean my dick with her mouth.

Evil! My favorite subject!

Aren't you digging to much and arriving at conclusions that are merely hypothetical, variants could be story integrated or just a way to increase number of cards

I want to give this little succubus all of my semen.

>Decide to give spelunker world a try because of the neptunia collab and dressing your character up to look like nep
>Turns out the game is designed to make you die from the simplest things so that they can force you to pay for more lives
>Literally just pressing the jump button can kill you even if you aren't jumping off a ledge or falling far or anything like that
>Holes appear in the ground with no warning that kill you even though they're tiny little gaps in the ground that nobody would die from falling into in the real world
>The entire game is a giant fucking scam to steal money from idiots
holy nep what a waste of time. I didn't even get any of the neptunia stuff because I noped the fuck out of there after a few continues

Shame on iffy for encouraging people to play this bullshit game

Git gud and where the fuck do you think Nepluker came from?

nah I don't have to git gud. I just have to not play that bullshit game. That shit is deleted from my PS4 and it's never ever going to make it back on there again.

Never saw a game that was so bullshit and designed specifically to make you die from every little thing before in my life. What a scam. It should be removed from the playstation store.

I can feel your frustration, it's ok if you can't git gud, play other games to help yourself

Not that you know anything about it.

I just want to believe that since the gameplay looks garbo, the game will at least have an actual interesting story instead of just being DUDE CORRUPTION DOUJIN LMAO

Tell me, user, how much money have you been scammed out of by that game? 100 dollarinos? 200 dollarinos? Even more?

You don't have to shill a terrible game just to justify your poor spending habit

Since Neptune is dating Plutia, does that make her a masochist?

>does that make her a masochist?
Nah, that's for those who are dating Iris Heart.
Plutie is for having good and /comfy/ time together.

Your bait is getting old and obvious. Might as well give it up.

I want to be naked with those three at the same time.

>muh nepnoway
Here's your reply.

Neptune is dating me.

As the user who first used NepNoway, I'm really happy that people still use that phrase. It really is a bad pairing huh? Who in their right mind would ship those two together, they hate each other.

>I'm really happy that people still use that phrase
It'll be used for as long as I live.

No, neppy is my wife.

Since Chika is dating Vert, does that make her a siscon?

I want to nep succubus Nepper so hard she would get addicted to my shares rod.

Delusional. She's my wife.

Here's a picture from our wedding.

Neppy has been a very happy girl since we made our vows to each other. It was the greatest moment of our lives!

Why would you arrive to your conclusion that I've wasted my money like you did? Just because you can't get your shit right and you suck shit, that doesn't mean the game's shit, it's like you've never played the NES one, what a fucking casual mind set

lol I didn't give that game a single penny. I used a few of the continues I started with for free and then I dropped it.

You're the one acting as if you're some kind of expert. If you're so damn good, then how much money have you wasted on this shitty game? Don't lie.

Oh yeah? What was she doing when you took the picture?

Blancium dosage.

I want Orange Heart to create me my very own pocket Dream Dimension using the power of shares!

She's also going to be a very proud and happy mommy, so leave my wife alone.

Too bad I can enjoy a game without having to waste money on an FTP. Just because I got gud and you can't tgat doesn't mean I waste money

>trusting nep with a child
Oh my god.

Lil' Blanny a cute.
I want to pet her on the head and ask her how was her day at school!

I love Uzume!.

She's so cool.

I want to impregnate Neptune and have a cute little daughter Peashy with her!

>he didn't play the games

I love Orange Heart!.

She's so cute.

No you fucking faggot, that's picture was taken by me when she was stating her vow as my wife, don't steal picture and take them as your own, search it up on YouTube, somebody was kind enough to record our wedding

>not trusting nep with a child
kids love her.

NepuBuran

Cyberdimension Neptune animated in the style of Ren & Stimpy.

>P-ko becomes a runaway
>IF becomes a chuuni damsel in distress
>Compa becomes a retard and is used as meat-pillow by Neptune

Just say that Noire makes a better mother and that kid will probably win a Nobel Peace Prize or w/e the Gamindustri equivalent of it is.

>John K's "style"
Ew, no.

>this is what lastshitters actually believe
The poor kid would become an emotionally damages tsundere like uni.

>that reading comprehension

Maybe you should think about going back to school.

I'm saying tell Neptune that Noire would make a better mother and the kid would turn out alright.

That pairing is just NepWrong.

>Uni is based on the PSP
It's like she was designed for suffering.

i praise her everyday

>Uni
>tsundere
Love this meme.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

So, what happens in the Noire/Uni scene?

Noire kisses Uni and they all agree to never talk about Neptune x Noire ever again.

Probably someone's imagination. Was used properly in the magazine scans to bait the yurifags as always.

Wincest.