FNAF 1 - SL: store.steampowered.com/bundle/1729/
FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9 (embed)
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (embed)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=rAxDO9giApY

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>COME ON, GET YOUR HEAD IN IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBL_JT8e9ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't have to rush user. You have only yourself to blame.

Eh, at least it's only two.

Xth for size mattering.

reminder we need one more

I love FNAF World as it is, but could you imagine if it had a playstyle similar to Paper Mario? With four characters instead of two and timed hits?

Would be less frantic, that's for sure.
Though the bytes may have to be reworked a bit.

I feel like the Skill Combination system from SaGa Frontier would be the best fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBL_JT8e9ho

I got C-3, gimme a minute to draw it

it's been 11 minutes

Alright, you favorite ocfag interpretation of the Fnaf 1 animatronics and why:
Freddy
Bonnie
Chica
Foxy
Golden Freddy

If you have none for a character, go to the booru and either hit random until you find an image for the character that you like or the first one you find, or post a unique version that you like.

Gimp keeps crashing and I'm not a drawfag, gimme a break here

BigFred for how believable it felt
Ace Bonnie for being equal parts adorable and monstrous
CVFChica for that spunk
GModFoxy for being just about everything
EG's Goldie for spook factor

Nobody will ever remember to draw Fredders again

>Freddy
Fredericka is up there. Protom's Freddy, while the usual cliche these days, deserves props for being the first as far as I know to have the interpretation of 'classy businessman' that we see so often today. When writing Freddy myself I often stumble for fear of ripping off Protom's model without even intending to.
>Bonnie
Rugrats, bar none. Something about her, even the malice, just rubs me the right way. Cuddlefuck Bonnie and RT Bonnie both appeal to me as well because they both are so damn cuddly. It's not a deep attraction there, but it is what it is. Alekksander Bon is somewhere in the middle of lust for the model and genuine fondness for her personality.
>Chica
Always struggle with this one as I honestly dislike birds. Gonna go with Zed I think. GMF an extremely close second.
>Foxy
There are a lot of fantastic Foxy interps here, so this is really difficult. Roommates Rackham is a subject of mild furlust I must confess to Scott over. Outside of that, Crifox can be really cute and charming when Crisis is in tender spirits, Stickfox will always cheer me up, and I have a lot of love for Kickey.
>Golden Freddy
EG is a gimme, as is Benis. It almost feels unfair since those two stick out so strongly compared to the other GFs out there.

I like this, keep up the good work Crisis.

Alright, now for the big one, Fnaf 2 and same rules as :
Toy Freddy
Toy Bonnie
Toy Chica
Mangle
Balloon Boy
Marionette
Withered Freddy
Withered Bonnie
Withered Chica
Withered Foxy
Withered Golden Freddy(?)
JJ
Shadow Bonnie
Shadow Freddy
Purple Guy

This may require 2 or 3 posts for a full response.
Of course if you still wanted to respond to the first one it is still open, obviously.

retoasting

Always remember

Cute, yet terrifying Japanese emote.

Alright. After staring at it for a long time and staring at myself doing the stretch in the mirror for a long time, I've tried editing it like I said I would.

Half of me is going "Why in the world did you have to choose this pose", but the other half of me is going "CHALLENGE YOURSELF LIKE YOGY WOULD CHALLENGE HERSELF!"

I like this, especially the whole eye thing, as far as the pose goes, lower the shoulder and it should look fine, keep you the good work Kitten.

I just thought I'd give you guys a quick look at this little project o' mine I've been working on.

Looks better now. Good job.

I hate shipping and what it does to detract from the fighting, but I really really want to see awkward, adorable flirting between Pushy and the little Puerto Rican rabbit. Size difference yuri is so rare it may as well be nonexistent.

Same thing without so many lines.

Neat, I like where this is going.

It will be 2187 by the time she is finished.

Oh God. Oh GOD. She's fucking Axl. She's the fucking Axl Low of the roster. I'm having 'Nam flashbacks of matches ended entirely with him across the screen just spamming that godawful fucking sparrow stance. Fuck fuck fuck.

the shoulder still looks fucked and the right hand should be a lot bigger to get a clear perspective. it's good you're trying new things though
sorry if my redlining isn't helping

I like this rabbit. When do we get to see her nakey?

this is disturbing, is there any lore behind those freds?

I had more problems with Chipp players than anyone.

Flippy is CUUUUTE

>spoiler
No no no, the redlining helps! Thank you very much

Don't have time to redraw it right at this moment, but I'll attempt it again later tonight I hope.

i doubt such a devoted crusader would do such a thing
eg's fredders is all you need to know
poor brass bear

>Freddy
Badge's Freddy. He really fleshed out the 'jerkass boss' aspect while still keeping him an animatronic performer.
>Bonnie
God, so many to choose from. I'm torn between Vawfag's, Alekksandar's, or Weaver's. Of those three, Weaver's beanpole is probably the most fleshed out due to all the content behind her, but I've always really liked the personalities of Alekk and Vaw's as well.
>Chica
Rugratsanon's. She hits that sweet spot of being melancholy while avoiding being pity-bait. I like all of Rugrat's characters for their depth and well-roundedness, but I wanted to limit him to one character and Chica's my favorite. Runner-ups are Zed and Gud's Chicas.
>Foxy
Gud's Foxy. I always felt that it was a shame that he didn't expand his AU the way others did before he hopped to the next bandwagon, because what little he put out about it I really liked. His Foxy was a punching bag and a bit of a dolt, but I felt that fit with Foxy's state in the original game.
>Golden Freddy
Sy's Goldie. He's such a sleazy piece of shit and I love him for it. And the cosmic/eldritch aspects of him also adds a nice touch of mystery whenever he acknowledges it

Fredders is Fredders and that's all you need to know.

Any ones from Fnaf 2?

It would take me forever to pick OCfags and explain why for 15 more choices and frankly, I'm feeling kind of lazy.

You can do it user, I believe in you!

>collaspe

If that one user could review just about every drawfag here, I'm sure you can do a mere 15.

Which user?

There was one guy who took up a challenge to review every drawfag in the content creator spreadsheet linked in the OP and he did it.

How long ago was that?

AND I WASN'T IN IT.

Reposting for new bread.

away from the god damn microwave, burnbot!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Alright /5N@F/, post your favorite literally who and tell me why they shouldn't be one.

Freddy Fazbear

Because his name is in the title of the game but he doesn't do anything

The Puppet

He was the cause of the souls haunting the suits but by now only god knows how he's even connected to the lore any more.

>some OCfags are such whos that characters from the game are more of a who
It's a strange place here. Maybe the Grinch will visit sometime.

Toy Freddy
He was the newfag of fun replacement for Papa Bear and I'm sad that he wasn't more significant to the story other than "butterball that is Freddy shaped"

Well shit, I thought you were talking about the game characters for some reason.

Fine: ThatIgnoredDrawer and Paintfreddy. I loved what they did and it's a shame they were so short-lived.

Paintfreddy was awesome with the ms paint style he had going on.

>huh, I don't remember that drawfag
>check the booru
>nothing but jojo references
Christ

I sometimes wonder if ThatIgnoredDrawer just straight up died. They were only around for about a month and that was it.

What OCfags would you consider underrated or underappreciated?

Penguin

lmao, totally forgot I was doing this and started watching Youtube videos

panels

Staticanon isn't appreciated enough.

Oh and also why.

Alright, here's the finished collab. Thanks to everyone who contributed for making this beautiful masterpiece.

Staticanon, Ace once every other month, and Protom that one time are the only voicefags we have right now. It's a dying form of OCfaggotry.

I honestly expected more weird shit.

It's beautiful.

8/10, not enough jokes

This actually turned out alright. I dig it.

Not degenerate enough.

Well voicefaging is like voice acting, if your voice is not liked or not what people had envisioned for the character then people will hate it no matter what.

Penguin, because he has improved more than any OC fag here in such a short amount of time. Nobody notices this because they rather judge his work based on whatever the recent drama is instead of actual quality.

Next one when?

Not gonna lie, the screaming druid makes me giggle every time I look at it.

but he's peepee skype man :^)
for real though, the guy has perseverance to stay here despite all the shit that follows him. kudos

It's slender pup and HAES pupper!

Looking back at his art, I agree. He has improved by an amazing margin in only about 2 and a half years. Guess anyone can improve.
Shame that some people get stuck with something that never leaves them.

CUM

Is it because we're dead?
Well then what do you want to do?

do some cool things

make stuff

idk

That's about the same reason I'm here.

Discussion? what do you want to talk about?

Anyone still here?

HOLY SHIT GUYS
SCOTTGAMES UPDATED
NEW GAME INCOMING

I don't know why I'm upset.

I would talk about the kind of direction that Scott is taking with the next game, like if the next one is going to be something of a clone of 3 and it's "keep the yellow rabbit away" angle with the apparent return of the SL bots or just Ennard using the other's voices. I'm a little worried that it is going to have 2's frantic gameplay.

It actually did though, the logo isn't dark anymore like on World's site.

we could be the robot next, not like its the first time anyway

the next teaser will probably be for the book.

Good one user.

I doubt it will be like Fnaf 2, there is nothing indicating that it will be. The most that can be implied is something similar to Fnaf 3.

Scottgames has always had the lighter logo compared to Fnafworld.

it's like in a tim buckly comic where you remove two in between panels and it makes it more funny

Nite, /5N@F/

>something similar to 3
That would be a safe bet.