For Honor General - /fhg/

Open beta from 9th-12th of February!

14 HOURS TO GO.

PRELOAD HERE ON PC. CHECK THE STORES ON XBOX/PSN.
store.steampowered.com/app/572600/

>Wikis
forhonor.wikia.com

forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FZVQxty
youtu.be/Stzofz4yMSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk
youtube.com/watch?v=gsTC_CPVx1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to play For Honor Peackeeper!

How many warriors here just want to play the game and have fun? Curious how many there are compared to the faction zealots.

fuck me

Where my Kiwi Knights at?

On my way

I chose knights at the start and completely forgot about it until someone here brought it up

Ayy bro.

How many holy brothers are going to help purge the inhuman filth and weeaboo garbage? Curious how many there are compared to the fun plebeians

oh how I wish the raider had the valkyrie's aerial spin attack

Max Rep Rank to see armor sets for PK

I chose Knights too, and enjoy fighting for them, but it's mostly about finding good fights, regardless of affiliation.

I wish i could turn the POLEAXE into my weaponfu

most people honestly, the way they structured the faction war makes it all kind of meaningless

I want Peacekeeper to play For Honor with me ! She's so small, she could sit on my lap !

In the full game the winning faction gets a fuckton of rewards and potential exclusive cosmetics. It's worth it.

>Barely watch more than 2 hours of anime in a week
>Love the aesthetic of Japanese weaponry and the armor looks cool
>Cursed to be forever on the underpopulated Weeb team and to get bullied by knights and vikings

>disgustingly oversized darksouls weapons

>underpopulated
niglet the weebs have the biggest faction playerbase

>the underpopulated Weeb
i thought the weebs had more people init than the other two combined

To me it looks like the "zealots" we just born from boredom and For Honor withdrawal. It's just a harmless meme anyway unlike the faggots who ship generic warrior archetypes.

REMINDER TO RESPECT YOU"RE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF WAR REGARDLESS OF FACTION!

ALSO HAVE FUN!

As long as you work to be the most skilled player you can be, it doesn't matter. Ignore the haters and just play. Deploy your war assets for the cause at the end of every match and you've done your part.

discord.gg/FZVQxty
discord for /fhg/ to talk about the game and find people to play with.
Chill with no moderation.

>where do you think you are?

youtu.be/Stzofz4yMSY
I want to weeb it up to this song

that may be true but as it stands you're basically rolling a die to see if you get loot

>fuckton of rewards

More like 1 Emblem, If they where giving people more then that then people would start crying to change it.

Shugoki vs Lawbringer. Who wins?

THE LAW

Ok at this point I'm actually curious, does anyone from the general actually go to those discords? Is there a lot of them or someone is just posting the same one over and over?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk is also good

REMINDER THAT NOBUSHI AND PEACEKEEPER ARE HUGE SLUTS WHO BEG FOR VIKING COCK.

DOSUKOI

Nobushi and Peacekeeper are pure ! And they only are for each other !

>Can't be in no faction and just give your war asset to all 3 factions equally divided

The lone Samurai

user, don';t be silly, you can't be pure if you lust for fat viking cock!

I mean, LB is actually strong enough to lift that fat bastard. I say LB.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsTC_CPVx1Y stay honorabru weebs.

Wrong fagtron, Peacekeeper especially loves to squeal like a pig as thick Viking shafts penetrate her shitter!

or mercs

My perspective is it'd be a good matchup. The Shugoki is very strong and sturdy, but the Lawbringer could parry his attacks and wear him down bit by bit.

Has anyone let the developers know that they spelled honour incorrectly?

Should I send them an email?

I just imagined them dick jousting. This game needs to come out before I go insane

Halberd is objectively the best and also OP irl in the vast majority of combat scenarios

In the matter of jousting, The Law has the most experience and a long, thick lance.

>you will never have your ass dick jousted by Valkyrie

>Shugoki and Lawbringer comparing the length and girth of their 'weapons' while a Peacekeeper watches from hiding, touching herself.

>tfw you will never rest your cock on law's huge, thick member as he trokes both of them with his huge hand

>implying she's not at home trying to stop her self-bleed effect

Where's Fem!Warden in all this?

'Tis the 9th, my dudes
For me at least, hurry the fuck up you other time zones.

why live ;_;

shouldnt you be sleeping?

It starts 3 pm in Europe

13 hours and 34 minutes

Rude !
Peacekeeper is pure girl that remove barbarians and then go pick up flowers ! She wouldn't do such dirty things !

Lawbringer's shoves remove Shugoki's hyper armor.

That sounds really painful.

Not really, halberds are ridiculously long and pretty much only useful in formation. This is true for shorter polearms though.

Billhooks by themselves weren't used in combat, instead hooks were added to the designs with spikes and blades on them.

can we get a tower shield user
for the knights?

Deus Vult fags bully themselves by being annoying to everyone and Vikings are only in it for the OP class which will be nerfed.

Being pure that's what!

Femwarden is busy trying to attach a fake braid to her chain coif.

pure is overrated

I could imagine one as a cosmetic for flail bois.

It's not fake!

She has a cute, natural braid!

Is this true? If so, damn.

Touching herself alongside Peacekeeper, where else should she be ? She's the one handling huge swords on a daily basis.

Conqueror the pure (and clueless) one. She'll probably walk in and ask what's happening.

Pure is prude.

Long-ago requested writefaggotry: "Shugoki gets bored, invents baseball"

Probably a little different than what the requester expected, but I like how it came out regardless. Enjoy!

Oh yes

>Barely watch more than 2 hours of anime in a week

Thats two hours more than normal people do you fuckin weeb

So The Law is the designated Onislayer?

Post those emblems friends

How does it go through the coif and the padding then?

>weebs being the underpopulated one
i would reckon underpopulated would be knights because hurdur vikings and samurai bad-asses XD

He definitely has a good kit for it.

you thief

>weebs actively bully any other fandom
>being this much of a crybully
i can't wait for the arena

Excellent. I'll be even more excited to fight them. Teaching Shugoki how to not rely on their armor to see them through will be fun. And it'll make them even more dangerous to the uninitiated.

Thinking about going viking just because of the emblem shape

Would anyone be interested in buying a code to the game for $35?

I bought a new video card, and it came with the game. Problem is that I already got the game as a gift from a friend, so I have an extra copy.

It's just a card with the code on it, and I could take pictures of the card (I haven't scratched it to get the code yet) and just send you the code.

I wanna help out some /fhg/ anons before I go and put it on ebay (where they're gonna charge me fees anyways).

Hey I posted this two days into the last beta. We just both appreciate the good ol' stars and stripes

Wish there was a way to clean up those shields. The chipped paint bothers me.

OH YEAH? Well MINE is from the first alpha

Give us the game ubisoft! There is nothing to talk about anymore...

What about the excitement for tomorrow?

Nice mang

I sure am excited. There, I said it. What now?

More of the same. Elimination is nothing we haven't seen yet.

I'll probably go for the standard Cross-shaped emblem.

what are you looking forward to the most?

Thanks! :D

Only had time to work on one other request, which ballooned into a massive 6,000 word story... I'll probably be posting that one tomorrow to celebrate the beta.

Update your image, faggot.

Thats the knights emb tho

I can't wait to go into my first 1v1. Just me and some other guy trying to finish each other off. First I'll have to get the hang of the game since it's my first beta, learning the moves might be the most exciting part.

It appealed to my love of warriors who basically have no purpose outside of war
It might be overlooked in the hype buildup to the beta, but I will remember it