I bet your car won't be able to hit 80 when it has 200k miles

i bet your car won't be able to hit 80 when it has 200k miles

Pretty sure it will considering there's 1910's cars that can do that...

Nigga you WHT a 3/4 ton farm truck can pull that shit, get real goals you ultra nigger

kek i drive a 4cyl 01 2 door rwd taco with over 330k and lifter tick

i regularly hit 100+ mph on it

He has no goals when speedo only goes to 130mph

Can confirm my 3/4 ton farm truck has 374k miles and I can roll 100 in the mofo.

I'll run it to the ground at 80 mph

>tfw this thing will bottom out the speedo with 300k on her

ford vee ate best vee ate

>tfw your car has 180K on it and can still hit near top speed without shitting the bed

Granddad's '93 Corolla was at around 500k km and I did 180 for around 6 hours (with some breaks to refuel / take a leak) when I went on vacation last year. Then I did it again on the drive back.

My commodore has done ~310,000km and still runs fine.

I'm at 440k km and reach 140 km/h easily.
>inb4 triggerd amerigallons

Why would we be bothered by a different measurement system?

Had 500kkm D15B2 Civic and it would still hit 180km/h but with lots of blue smoke.

Because imperial is fucking shit compared to metric.

Autismo: The Post

My first car 2000 Celica GTS 223k miles I can still hit 110mph before shit gets scary

>claims Americans will be triggered over metric measurement while being triggered about superior Imperial at the same time.

Refugees, everyone.

mine hits 100mph without breaking a sweat. dat ford falcon turbo life... cos vagina tec hurts your pussy to go any faster.

>uses the term "superior" describing Imperial
Sounds like you're triggered.

Porsche go home, you are drunk and your V12 is not an argument.

Ya I have a 91 corolla gt-s with 216k miles on it and it still runs like new. Can hit one hundred easily.

>call UCSC shit
>get triggered when someone says they're better than metric
stay mad

My 91 hilux can't do that now,and its only at 125k.

Weak ass engine.

Lmao my 2001 5spd man Audi a2 does that easily. (I assume you mean 80mph, which would translate to ~130kph)

>here comes the civic pasta

Metric is for science, but the imperial system is much more conversational. You don't miss a dart by 12.something millimeters, you miss it by half an inch. But your autoclave doesn't heat something to 375 °F but to 190 °C. Niggers.

>179k
I wouldn't be so scared to go over 85mph (where the speedo stops) if it wasn't still stock suspension. Its floaty as fuck.
I'm sure it will do plenty over 85+ but I don't have the cajones

my 91 accord could before it bent all its fucking shafts last week

I'll bend your shaft big boy ;^)

My car has done 330,000 km and I think I did 140 km/h last summer when overtaking. Is there seriously something special about that?

mine's at 191000km an it still hit 160km/h easily.

ford taurus 03

my fucking 54hp diesel does 80mph no problem,it's nothing special

well, 80mph is special for a hondafag

even mine beaten to hell miata which has 200k+ miles reached 120mph easy peasy on a highway

my honda civic goes 125 mph no prob, bob :)

What are you retarded? My friend bought a 316ti E36 with 240k miles for 300€ for shits and giggles and it topped out at 110 on the highway.

I do that daily in my 01 dodge grand caravan I use for work . Just take care of maintenance and those things go forever .

>I've never taken my land yacht over 80

what am I even living for?

Come back and post when your shitbox hits 400k, like mine did years ago. 80lolwtfbbq

Nigga what the fuck. Instead of 12mm or half an inch you could just fucking say centimeter

im sorry man

Porsche's are shit. The car in that pic is a Corvette.

you're fucking small time kid.
>tfw no CEL

>11 mph

220k civic here, I get it around 120 pretty regularly.

had to catch them trips bruh

Trip fag

My 207k mile Maxima hit 137mph last night(didn't quite top out the speedo).