Ford does it again

Reminder GM literally cannot compete

carscoops.com/2017/02/ohio-dealer-offers-bonkers-1200-hp-ford.html

>Lebanon Ford announced the launch of the twin-turbo LFP Hellion Mustang, with LFP standing for Lebanon Ford Performance.

>Pricing starts from $44,499

>Ford Mustang GT with the 300A pack and a Hellion Twin Turbo System fitted, making it capable of producing up to 1,200hp with supporting mods.

Those wheels are pretty nice.

That filename tho

I cant wait for Cars N Coffee

Cant wait to finish wasting money on school so I can justify wasting money at lebanon ford. Not sure if supercharged car or hellion.

It's a hellion twin turbo kit. Takes a build engine, fuel system, and drive train to actually make full use of what it can do. The stock half shafts are barely up to task as is.

BUMP

gm utterly btfo yet again

>1200hp

so is having a car that can produce the highest amount of horsepower the new challenge for automakers to fit in their sport cars now?

So glad they fixed the front end on the facelift. The Mustang looks great again.

>vocal GM fancucks are nowhere to be found

lel

They look like hot wheels rims
Pretty cool

>Lebanon Ford
kebab munchers like v8s. who would have thought

Seems that way. It makes me wonder when the horsepower war will end. In the year 2030, Mustangs will have 2200hp while the BRZ has 201hp.

The hellion twins are a great kit, been considering them myself since they have a package for cobras that would work with my kenne bell.

The problem here is that the gt almost certainly would need injectors, fuel pump or a voltage mod like BAP, and im sure the intake and exhaust are restrictive once you start boosting it. (Hellion would include a CAI, im talking about the manifold here)

Assuming it comes with fuel mods, the 2018 has 12:1 compression. How much boost could they really handle? Another point is that with 12:1, you dont need much boost at all for massive gains, making twins seem a bit overdone.

But iirc they all have forged rods and cranks now, so its not too bad of a starting point. I would throw on some forged 10:1s, port the heads and maybe do custom cams. And ofc full exhaust, intake manifold and TB.

1200 HP is misleading. Thats the limit of the turbos, not what it can safely handle imo.

But we should see 700-800whp on stockish setups, thats really pushing hyperecutics though

This has nothing to do with Ford its just a dealership

enjoy your no warranty
enjoy your 600hp car that is "capable" of making 1200
enjoy breaking everything if you try to push it

pretty good idea on their part to kill the warranty with something that kills the car

Lebanon OHIO, smartass. They have literally nothing better to do.

so basically they are selling you a broken down car off the lot?

>Price starting at 44K

Yeah for the base model with a cassette player and cloth seats.

It's got a CD player AND Premiumâ„¢ cloth seats

after driving a gt500 with 660hp, i can't help but ask why?

They are turning down the boost. I think the one they sell has a 800hp shaft in it.

Don't you know already? All HP is is a dick swinging contest, especially on the street where you can't put down much power below the speed limit.
Big power cars are fun but they're a one trick pony. Some people enjoy that and others get their fix and move on.

wrong buddy
the one they sell has 5lb of boost with 550 hp
The one you're talking about is 50k
The whole idea of twin turbos is great but the amount of money you have to dump afterwards to get it anywhere near 1200 is just a waste of time and money

My mistake then I just knew one had the upgraded driveshaft.

I don't understand the appeal myself, I'm just planning on getting mine up closer to 500 and keeping it na, put a one piece aluminum in anyhow.

soooo much GM fangirl assmad

>Lebanon Ford
Literally who?

bump for more GM fancuck assmad

pretty sure they ragequit

more

Apparently Ford can't compete either.

are you retarded?

No. Ford isn't building them. Are you retrded?

>Ford doesn't build mustangs

Imagine being this retarded

Yu are retarded. Thanks for confirming that for me.

Ford does not build THIS Mustang. read the article next time. save yourself the embarrassment.

>Somehow a Ford Mustang stops being a Ford Mustang because it has some turbo slapped by a Ford dealership

damn, the GM fangirls are assraging

bump

bump

bump

as someone who has spent my entire life in ohio

lebanon ohio is hill billy ville

its a town where meth is the drug of choice

its a town where the most popular highrise is the walmart

its a town where people have 2 car garages full of hoarder trash and park their buik century outside year round

its a town full of people who pay sticker price because the city slickers everywhere else are gonna rip them off

also have fun trying to drive a 1200HP mustang it wouldnt be fun easy affordable or smart

you could atleast try to hide and fact that you're shilling

>the vocal GM fangirls are still evading this thread

stop it! give the fangirls their cooldown lap

*slaps the corvettes ass*

you can stop following me around, i'm not going to be your boyfriend (male)

dont hide whats inside

>Literally who?

Don Yenko would like a word with you