/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0 [Inbed] [Inbred]

The Empire struck back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMeXKNbJYuk
youtube.com/watch?v=9fvz-nNz0mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for I just went full retard and bought an outlander token despite the event.

Don't bother asking me why, I don't rightly know what the fuck I was thinking either.

1st for my my SW is best waifu

I'M SO BORED I NEED SOMETHING TO DO

Can you refund it still or is it gone forever?

I used it, it's gone.

Rip

can i make zash a warrior or is it bad form

You can, I doubt most people will gather it's suppose to be zash.

those bastards

Nice chin, sir

If you care about staying true to her character instead of being a bodysnatcher, then she's sorc. There's no discussion about it. If it's bodysnatching then go wild.

>bonus xp
>feel like i should skip everything but class story now

hmmmm

That's the point.

none of that makes any sense. guess the jedi were wasting their time training their whole lives, because mastering the force doesn't require training for years. jesus christ.

Doesn't make sense, yet the best training in the entire star wars franchise is Luke and Yoda in Empire. This is short and sweet. He got guidelines, the rest he had to figure out on his own. This is how it should be. Not standing around when you're 4 years old deflecting laser bolts from a ball for years.

so theres a bonus when you open command boxes when you align with the side thats in the 1 hour victorious state? can i just switch sides at will for the bonus or do i have to be aligned through the whole thing until victory

I didn't realize learning martial arts doesn't require years of training. I should have gotten black belt when I walked in the first time because all you do is punch and kick and I figured that the fuck out

>can I switch sides
Nope, it looks at which side is stronger in your alignment bar

>a bonus when you open
no
its when you rank up

Could somebody give me a dumbed down rotation for Tactics Vanguard for dealing with heroic mobs?

You get tokens for the light/dark vendors during the victory state.

yes, and you get those when you rank up, not when you open crates

Grenade>storm>stockstrike>gut>high impact>then surge or whatever until with hitting your proc when it procs.

best republic class story? Also who has the best companions

You don't. If you did, I'd have over 20 of them by now and not 5.

You're getting the new tokens for parts confused with the old tokens for the mounts and vanity shells.

you retard you aren't reading properly
if you rank up during a victory state that you're aligned to, you get the tokens
opening crates has nothing to do with it

Consular.

Trooper has best companions for reps.

Thank you.

ive heard the consular story is boring but ok

>On companions

Both JK and JC have a clusterfuck of random whos you pick up along the way, with padawans who are more "romancebait" than actual quality apprentices.

Trooper companions are a more believable crew since you're filling out specialty roles within your team, and are relevant to your story throughout.

Smuggler is similar to the Jedi problem, except you have the obligatory wookie and royalty girl.

>On Story
JK = Save the galaxy because everyone's an idiot
JC = Slave to politicians
SMUG = Get rich, then drop any pretense of wanting to be neutral or kickback with your fortune
TRP = For every actual SpecOps mission, 3 planets worth of filler

who is the holli would of swtor?

youtube.com/watch?v=OMeXKNbJYuk

Probably that one Zakuul girl in Kotfe who gets spaced by everyone

i always space the republic dude

Same. Emotionally torturing Theron is my kink.

>spacing the guy that can get you free weapons
?

he's not gonna get me shit. these choices don't matter.

>Not being able to replace a mouth piece on a planet run by money

After the heist you have so much money you could buy the whole planet.

>Spacing the senator of a planet that produced 1/3 of all weapon supplies used in the previous war
>Saving a musician because she "inspired her listeners to question Arcann"

lol

>thinking it's anything beyond an approval/disapproval moment for your comps

lol

>saving a pop star that will sing your praises to the galaxy, inspiring more people to your cause because politics is about popularity, and popularity provides more from a vaster and more varied galaxy than common Republic arms
I'd rather have the Hutts arming me with quality rather than quantity.

Wow, okay, this is really bad and plasmatech isn't much better.

I didn't think it was possible to under perform a single scoundrel/operative.

Zakuul will already kiss your ass once you have the chair. Unless you think they really did love Vaylin.

>Hutt armaments are quality
Mate, there are quests on Nar Shaddaa about how the Hutts are skimping out on quality to save space shekels. On Balmorra, Imp and Pub, there are quests that refer to mistreatment of the workers by the occupation because they take their time producing their goods.

>sing your praises to the galaxy
she's some literal who Zakuulan whore who doesn't have a mote of relevancy outside of their autistic goldfish bowl
even the fucking band in ET6 are complete shitheads in the real galactic community and yet the Zakuulan retards love them

Yeah Vanguard/PT got a nerf for the first time in a long time and in typical eaware fashion it was in complete overkill

What's a good way to grind out CXP?

1. PVP
2. Story missions/flashpoints
3. Heroics

once you have the chair, you don't exactly need republic weapons now do you?

At that point in the story, higher quality weapons, droids, and a senator in your pocket are far more useful in waging your war than the songs of some wild space celeb's music.

the republic doesn't have higher quality weapons and droids than zakuul.

>doesn't know good propaganda when it slaps him in the face
Figures

>skytroopers
>high quality

go home zidf

>good propaganda
>some literally who bint who has zero presence outside of Zakuul's coddled "society"

tip top kek

We're all missing one very important thing.

Sluts.

Just being the emperor can get you some subservient sluts, yes, but being a celebrity emperor gets you fan girls throwing themselves at you left, right and center!

Aw, buddy, why'd they hide you in a dark corner where no one would see you unless they took the time to look?

they shift the droids and animals around every time they add a new one

Higher quality in that sentence is comparing Balmorra's goods with whatever bargain bin sale the resistance is obtaining their stuff from. Otherwise, I suppose that since Zakuul has Knights that are stronger than Sith and Jedi with their training, might as well abandon recruiting more force users to your side, right? They also have better ships, might as well stop accepting any offers of dreadnoughts and frigates to your cause.

>Propaganda that resonates with people who likely require their droids to wipe their asses for them are worth more than Balmorra's industrial support.

Wew

I know, but their placement for this guy was awful.

That's why you all love me.

>playing agent
>bonus xp
>still want to do all quests to help out my fellow imperials

this. i cant skip anything

more exp = hit level 70 faster = more command points off quests

>"Empress"
More like SLAVE

Also you can stop caring about gear around then if you got extra green and blue outlander shit

ill be unstoppable

>Rushing through republic characters with only doing main story
>Can't skip any empire quests

Is this what it means to be a patriot?

Anybody notice that nameless NPC around the fleet wearing Sith Recluse armor and talking to thin air?

Is he supposed to be crazy or just a recluse that very animatedly talks to himself? Or maybe it's invisible force ghosts. Maybe he's talking to the colicoid hivemind.

I think so

Stop talking about yourself

Go to bed, Nox.

if it's below the standard quality of what you already have then yes.

i bet he didn't have to pay 100mil credits for that set.

What did we just say you little bug

This is a bar, not a terminal. What are you doing?

Stop posting Wrath, the empress won't look kindly upon you being spiced out of your mind despite how much of a laff Vowran is having.

Why does that armor look so nice.

There was a third one of this guy somewhere, but I can't remember where.

I thought I'd try to find him on other fleet ships and now I'm lost. But holy fuck, I stumbled upon a hidden little cantina and a museum. This is amazing.

Probably because you can't afford it.

Stop cosplaying Wrath, Nox and get back to work.

Alright, long story short, I spent all of my credits on questionable things, and I'm not currently fit to be the GM of due to my inability to purchase and provide a Guild Bank or a Stronghold.

So if anyone would like to take over, it's first come first serve.

Or maybe you have good credentials. Whichever is better for the anons.

Give me a minute I'll of back on and retake it over for now

When I have a volunteer, reply to this post and I'll log back on.

I had a feeling you might not have been able to afford it and was prepared to send some credits your way when you logged on next, but I've either been missing you or you were just awol.

I don't care who you give it to or if you want to stay as the GM, but if you'll be on for a while tonight, I'll grind out some heroics and send you the credits. Otherwise just hand over leadership to Coffee and I'll pass it along to whoever actually wants it after I've dumped some credits on storage.

So are we ever making a Pub guild?

Dear sir, could you please explain Imp story/comps the same way?

God, why can't we have a normal title.

sounds nice.

That's a good one

God damn it, Hasbro, when did you get rights to Star Wars toys?

Whoa man, don't use the force to jump to such conclusions.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fvz-nNz0mc

>the force
Actually it's autism.

>On companions

Both SW and SI have a clusterfuck of random of random whos you pick up along the way. These apprentices, however, are more responsive to your training, be it in their overall disposition or changing philosophy. Still "romancebait".

Bounty Hunters suffer from companions that think they're great bounty hunters but are really not.

Imperial Agent is the same with the Sith, except your protege is less malleable, and your crew is diversity-in-action.

>On Story
SW = "Kill this person for me. Thanks. Now I kill you."
SI = Promises of power without ever reading the fine print.
BH = You slave away at your job for a payday that never comes.
IA = They tell you to do X. They get angry at you for doing X.

On Balmorra as an agent, how much can you give Chemish the finger while not fucking it up?

Chemish is the redhead terrorist leader?

>while not fucking it up
you mean the extremely linear story?

Yeah also one of the few bt4's you can talk to.
I guess that solves my answer

Yeah, you can sabotage every plan she has.

She'll call you out on it, which you just need to keep denying. The story will play out with you getting the info you need anyway.

This is one of the forked paths that's great about the agent story with a few routes you can take.