How do they make so little revenue? it's sad

How do they make so little revenue? it's sad

Other urls found in this thread:

mediapost.com/publications/article/295409/ferrari-is-worlds-strongest-auto-brand.html
livetradingnews.com/ferrari-nv-nyserace-stock-hitting-new-highs-31535.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ffIe0zBxDsk
forbes.com/sites/neilwinton/2017/02/17/ferraris-new-berlinetta-will-help-profit-sales-surge/#21fe8edd53e9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of their revenue comes from.merchanise and licensing not cars

Because they only exist to sell other cars and generate publicity

>Muh F1
>Muh hype
>Muh cars r sexyer than urs Porsche and Lambos so I habe rights to be a roadcunt!

Honestly I dunno, other than F1 thingies

1.1mil euro/employee seems okay to me. It's 3 times wat VAG makes.

This Ferrari makes a lot of money anytime someone paints their car red

Ferrari makes the most per car.

Sales

How is that relevant you fucking retard?

>Not only is Ferrari the world’s most powerful auto brand, it is among the top 10 strongest brands from any industry. Its brand strength has improved by three points this year to 92, leading to an upgrading of its brand rating to the maximum AAA+ designation.
The strength of Ferrari’s brand is all the more remarkable, given its increasingly commercial approach and improving revenues.

mediapost.com/publications/article/295409/ferrari-is-worlds-strongest-auto-brand.html

lel op getting btfo

must suck to be poor

livetradingnews.com/ferrari-nv-nyserace-stock-hitting-new-highs-31535.html

FORZA

>muh PASSION
>muh HERITAGE

I fail to see where OP is getting btfo? Ferrari's revenue is garbage compared to Porsche, Audi, Lamborghini,

too much money into F1 and spending three times as much on R&D as their nearest rival
they went bankrupt twice
that's why Ford had a pass at buying them
and why Fiat (a company enzo swore a vendetta against) succeeded

I don't get it. Low sales and VERY HIGH profits. Where is the problem you cunt?

Thank god the burgercunts didn't buy them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffIe0zBxDsk

Fucking Ferrari-haters btfo again.

Are you guys illiterate?

OP hasn't made a single valid point

Ferrari said it will launch a new Superfast Berlinetta at the Geneva Car Show next month as it celebrates one year of freedom from FCA ownership with sharply higher profits for 2016 and predictions of more of the same this year.

forbes.com/sites/neilwinton/2017/02/17/ferraris-new-berlinetta-will-help-profit-sales-surge/#21fe8edd53e9

OP's point is Ferrari makes no money. 3 billion a year is there revenue compare that to literally any other car manufacturer and it's pathetically low

Are you fucking dumb to even compare a little company like Ferrari with the assholes from VW?!

they sell like 5000 cars a year you dumb cunt

Really great business strategy!

You are such a dumb idiot it's hilarious.
Ferrari is a small company that sales 8000 cars per year. Of course they make less money than VW! But their profits/car are much higher.

unless you're making 3bn a year too you can stfu bud

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD YOU CUNT?

BTFO

see

It's because their high prices make then exclusive, and exclusivity guarantees that they'll always have customers. If they lowered their prices to increase sales and maximize revenue, they wouldn't be eternal and unshakeable like they are now. That hurts them in the long run.