/svg/ Shadowverse General

The secret Tier 1 Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

============
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/articles/detail.php?id=column-013
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/4qsj49/some_bare_bones_deckbuilding_tips_for_dragoncraft/
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/gamewith-otk-dragoncraft
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-31-wins-out-50-matches-storm-dragoncraft-soroasutayiteng
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/budget-midrange-dragoncraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girl!

LITERALLY 4 DRAGONCRAFT IN A ROW IN THE ARENA
WHYYYYYYYY

why did you put hsg in OP

Remember to play Sword and Forest for quality waifus and good decks in the same bundle.
Daria fags need not apply

Do you hear it yet user?

Rune has some of the cutest cards, though

best girls
cutest girls
elf master race

Already doing it user.

I want to have consensual sex with Arisa in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation!

I don't think you know what the word ''waifu'' means. Please go back to /hsg/.

Real talk, would you play Shadowverse if the following elements were absent from it?

>All the sexual pandering to certain body parts (big tits; big asses, thighs, armpits, feet, etc)
>loli characters
>sexuallized adults
>sugestive voice acting
>a complete rework of blood followers in order to remove the whole semen demon sub theme

Basically anything that is sexual gets replaced with something else, be honest, would you still play?

good night bloodkin!

Looking for a concede

Oh yeah you're sitting solid.

Alright so here's what's up
>shadowverse.com/articles/detail.php?id=column-013
>reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/4qsj49/some_bare_bones_deckbuilding_tips_for_dragoncraft/
Breath of the salamander is a valuable card that lets you trade for value and board clear for value
Oracle/Aeila/Fervor give you additional pp orbs. Letting you play a 4pp follower on T3, a 6pp follower on t4, etc.
Dragon Emissary draws out one of your 5+ pp cards and reduces its cost by 1. A valuable fillter when you hand doesn't fit. And Wyvern Cavalier which reduces the cost of a card in your hand by 2 meaning you can do a stronger combo that turn
Urd supports your storm followers by allowing you to play them, attack face, urd them, then evolve and face again allowing for 12-17 damage from hand. Combined with a later genesis dragon, seabrand dragon, demonic strikes, etc you got a lot of guff to give
Blazing breath/Fire lizard/Dragon warrior/etc have damage effects allowing you to trade the card for value. These also combine with Siegfried/Wild hunt and other chip damages allowing you to trade regular joes for value against high cost fatties and
Serpent force is GOAT to trade a 4pp removal for a foe's 5/6pp evo
Date and Eyfa pull double duty to round your curve and pressure
Sahaquiel+lucifer heals your dmg you took ramping, clears shit, and most importantly, adds even more pressure you put on their leader
Mushussu is another value pressure card like Unica that forces them to stop hitting you in the face and deal with it or be increasingly battered
Goblinmount's a good pp neutral card to soak up aggro shitters or their removal to shield your eyfa/Genesis' down the road
Ramped cost reduced dragonclaw pendants are a slightly more expensive banner that works on spells and most importantly, all those effects you used to chip now kill alone or in combo-

W-WHAT

It is the year 2017, waifu in our pop culture is just a word that means "cute/hot anime girl" and "sexy anime girl that I would marry"

It doesn't matter what it meant before to the connoisseurs in /jp/ or in the nip Veeky Forums equivalents.

We took the word and we gave it a western meaning, learn to deal with it.

Thanks Otohime-sama

yeah but would I have gotten into it? it would get a lot less "free advertisement" like fan art

You see, that's not a Daria fag card. Neither is Merlin, which is why they're cute and beautiful.
Now look at any regular Daria deck, the only thing they got going for it is Daria herself, and she's a bitch.

Yes, they have good skeleton artwork and its a wonderland of artwork that fulfills everything I could want as is.

If they're missing the sexual fun cards, then I just go visit a board on Veeky Forums or I supplement with another game.

Oh, the game's okay too.

Yes, I want a digital ccg, and this one doesn't suck

By ramping up, using cost reduction to extend this effect, and heavily trading for value you neutralize any advantage the other player had then run over them by burning out their removal and hand causing them to die

>shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/gamewith-otk-dragoncraft
3 Salamander+3 altered fate and you can play OTK discard dragon which uses wildfangs and altered to smack them with lethal from hand. It's by far the cheapest dragon deck albeit a bit rng on drawing what you need. Though you can tech storm and other disco draw/damage to close that gap.

>shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/master-rank-31-wins-out-50-matches-storm-dragoncraft-soroasutayiteng
You got a good chunk of a decent storm dragon list

>shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/budget-midrange-dragoncraft
Don't have a good budget ramp on hand but you can put together one better than this using ramping, cost reduction, and cards that provide huge value and gain value from overflow to run them over as they can't match the pp value you're shitting out

Do me a favor and meme with a Wyvern cavalier'd Zirnitra. Play her at 6pp on T10, evolve her, use serpent force on her for 6 face then see what they do facing three bodies for 16 face next turn. inb4 didn't topdeck baha concede

What can I put in/replace to make this better?

Probably yes. I've been playing Hearthstone for two years now, loved it the whole time, and still enjoy it, but Shadowverse just does what HS did, better. Not to mention that most of my favorite card art and dub lines are from non-sexualized characters anyways (Taboos, Valhallan, Alucard)

Are you telling me you wouldn't want Daria to spellboost you?

nerf when?

>inb4 "IT JUST BRICKS LMAO"

Daria has best girl

>the only thing they got going for it is Daria herself, and she's a bitch
w-witchette

>tfw fucked up be ending my turn early

Levi, piercing rune, Daria and Clarke all need to be nerfed or removed.

Daria is completely ok. High play rate but only 51% win rate. You just need to git gud

What the fuck is supposed to brick about Daria anyway?
You draw one and then you spellboost the fuck out of her and play her for basically free.
Then you get like another 5 cards to play for again basically free.
Where the fuck is the brick here?
The chance of not drawing her?
Wow, just like every other, non-aggro decks wincon!
>lol it brix if u dont draw ur wincon wtf

18 pp, spell-boost lowers cost by 2.

if she washes those her parts she used to spellboost those oglers

Uh oh, I'm sorry about that. Emmylou is alright.
I mean, I would, but she is still a bitch.

not even the first, you failure

>whining on Veeky Forums changes anything
I hope nobody believes in this

Good night vampy chan.

>tfw Erika will never look this good because Cygames will never change to 3D Leader models like this

At least this game actually has good fucking models, imagine even having a slight interest in duelyst and having to look at that god awful art.

>would you play Shadowverse if the following elements were absent from it?
No
I quit during DE and veight is legit the only reason I've stayed in RoB instead of going on hiatus again

The deck can brick when it opens multiple Darias, too many Clarkes/Craigs/Golems without followers to spellboost or too many spellboostable followers without cards to spellboost them. However, those situations don't happen as much as people say they do.
Also, half the retards who say the deck bricks a lot think that not getting to Daria = bricking, what is not true at all. The deck doesn't need Daria to win or to flood the board, the deck needs Daria to not run out of resources. Their main strength is absurd amounts of burn + insane board flooding way above the curve, and Daria is not required for any of that.

need a concede

Post evil Erika, she's sexier.

>Duelyst
Is that game even alive still? I quit after they changed from 2-draw.

design the final card nep needs to be tier 1 /svg/

Why the fuck did you bring up Duelyst?

Do we need to always compare this game to a shittier game to argue against any improvements Cygames can do?

It's become sort of a niche game. I don't see it blowing up, but I can't see it straight up dying either. They're introducing a lot of new and arguably interesting stuff to the game. I stopped playing a lot when they gutted shadow-creep and killed the only thing in the game I had fun playing.

I hurt myself today.

Which vampire or necro deck allows me easy climbing and expert CPU wins?

honestly don't know what you are talking about

7 cost Shadowcraft follower

4/4 6/6

If you have 5 followers of all different costs in play at any time, deal 9 damage to the opponent and destroy this follower

BAM

VIABLE

The "shadow Erika" with different eyes, from the "campaign". She looks sexier.

aggro for either, climbing is a numbers game, you don't even need 50% win rate, and speed of games can expedite your climb considerably.

Last Word: Give creatures on your board Storm

Which keycards do aggro necro decks use?

>Attacked first
>When you needed to evo/use a stat booster on it
>When theo ther player uses mentor'steachings on you then giant slayers it

>Identify problems with deck over a period of time
>Identify what could help with that
>Tweak deck
>Repeat
>Accept that the ramp/draw just wont go your way some times
>Some times too long

need a concede please 21450

10pp last word Necro(30) your allied followers gain last word: summon a tyrant

Aight, I can't keep myself up anymore, gonna make something to drink and black out, goodnight /svg/ and remember to play Sword and Forest.

Stop cheesing

is soul conversion any good in aggro shadow? i rarely use it

I gotchu senpai

>in the same bundle.
what are you talking about? are they announcing something new?

>same pp as Khawy

>it's another bullshit loss to roach episode
i hope elf becomes worse than dragon next expansion

5PP Spell, Necromancy (1): Deal 3 damage to a random enemy minion. Repeat for remaining shadows or until the enemy board is clear.

fuck you, Tager is better too

You're waifus are not to die for, though.

It's good for fishing out things like Howl when your opponent is almost dead but you're running out of juice.

>3pp spell
>summon 2 skull beasts Necromancy (2): Add a Necromancy card from deck into hand

I usually use it best for conjurer's ghost and a Turn 5 howl in a situation where I know the board is going to get wiped (again) so rather than lose cards for it so I can get more fuel and commit to the field and still be able to get back on it after the themsis, sala etc is played.

is this used in anything or I just got 2,5k vials for free?

Used in control decks

>elf
>not tier 1
>ever
good joke.

only use it for hell unleasher or if opponent is almost dead and you need a topdeck.

imo soul conversion takes a spot which can be taken by a 2pp follower of, i dunno, yet another demonic strike since aggro shadow lacks burn

Used in many stall control decks that consistently get to turn 9.

exactly, so now you have to decide whether to run Khawy or this in Nephthys decks

It's balanced

I dunno why you all hate duelyst. It's not appealing enough to me to play without a general but I have no clue why you all think it's pure cancer. It has interesting spatial gameplay you can't find in other card games. Is it literally just because it's run by SJWs?

Last I heard, they are also being jews now.

Khawy is broken, people would never drop it, they would most likely run both. You are just adding more RNG to a class that is already full of it.

use it on a ghost.

and how does that make it better?

again, it's balanced

>Spot the havenfag

But is it fun?

I don't hate the game, I still play it. I beat both of the new bosses. It being on a plane is something that I really like about the game. I just think they should hire new artist for the generals, because they look god awful. And I'm just mad that they killed shadow-creep, but I just switched to another cancer.
The devs added loot boxes and shit just like every single f2p game out now.

kek

everyone hates otk roach, hope this helps.

>3PP 2/2
>last words:Restore 2 defense to your leader

There.

Useful whenever you have a Reaper out or to fish for finishers in later turns.

>But is it fun?

Of course!

>The devs added loot boxes and shit just like every single f2p game out now.

I still remember when the devs used to post threads and advertise a bit on /v/. Never expected them to go this jew this soon

Need a concede for dailies kind anons

will my penis be ok

I wouldn't know user.

Nah, the next xpak is gonna be:

Forest: titania's works on petal fencers/T3 faeries, Leo's resolve-esque T3 of petal fencers, an amulet with a cd that gains 1t when at least 3 cards are played that turn that gives faeries/petal fencers/t3 rush so it actually stays up unlike SOME elf that eats shit immediately then loses you the game as a result, more tempo support leading into non-roach win cons that aren't removal bait like canopies/gigas or useless like forest dragon., more fairy producers that aren't suicide, more low-mid cost combo consumer cards
Sword: More tempo support, ambush royal support, and heals/healing wards to fuck the meta in the ass. Specifically def boosters or even higher atk boosts for the tempo
Rune: More snowman, mid-tier snowmen cards, when a spell is cast, and dirt rune support. Especially golem support.
Dragon: More draw and a cheaper uriel for flute/spire memes, more disco support, JO dragon support, a bunch of stuff based around megalorcas to give dragon a tempo deck, and some additional pp gain/pp reduction for thicker ramp
Shadow: Bunch more shadow generation, more healing wards, and more last words/Adds last words cards
Blood: Vengeance gets huge support turning it to T1, Curve of blood themed timeless witches that shit out 2-3 semi-weak timeless witches so you can use soul dealer to vengeance and live while literally every deck can otk you from hand at that point, more gimmick cards making bats useful if you didn't lethal by t7.
Haven: More low pp-high cd-high value amulets making eido-skullfam great again, full curve of spell immune followers, golds that add immune to damage/transform spells and effects, some more healing enhance shit for sun/elana

Neutral: Does nothing but motherfucking sit on its goddamn fucking hands so Neutralcraft powercreep doesn't get worse than it already is