pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

levelskip.com/misc/Skinners-Box-and-Video-Games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you ever feel bad about being bad at poe, just remember catshitter has never made a good build in 4 years of playing

first of all i've made several gamebreaking builds

Atziri's Disfavor, Deadeye, Wild Strike

>poeg shitters think macros are cheating
>poeg shitters think QoL is bad
>they didnt exploit maphack tools when they were safe
>they didnt use F1 to farm vaal spots back when you had to because it was an "exploit"
>they dont fix the OP to have actual useful resources because Path of Building is "too good"

Hmmmm. I wonder if this gen has actual players or its just me and 3 paid GGG interns. No actual player i know has this extremely shilly ideals about the "right way to play".

>cheating in a casual game
the sole purpose of your existence if to make others feel better about themselves

>implying frametime farming is comparable to macros and maphax
frametime farming is still in the game you dingus, nobody has ever been punished for it because it's literally built into the game.

stop trying to justify the fact that you're pretty much cheating at an already easy pve game.

Calling it cheating implies it actually gives a gameplay advantage and not just a less carpal tunnel advantage.

Why do you care so much for GGG-approved ways to play?

A servile need to conform to GGG's authority even if you don't actually owe them anything? Fear of punishment? Lack of scripting skills / no understanding of syntax to adapt other people's scripts?

GGG doesnt care about you. Stop trying to be a good goy.

>frametime farming is still in the game you dingu

you no longer have to use it. just corrupt maps and you get a fragment every 5 minutes

if GGG didn't make examples out of people then everyone would cheat/rmt and the game would be an even bigger disaster than it already is

remember when kobe got banned? good example

>auto flasking is not cheating, it's just qol
>auto pick up is not cheating, it's just qol
>auto logout is not cheating, it's just qol
>map hack is not cheating, it's just qol
>muh carpal tunnel
at least you're ready for the xbox1 version

Sockets for Flasks when? Imagine Cast on damage taken health flask

I was looking for jewels for crafting and found a Russian guy who sold me 8 for 10 alts.
After I bought them and left his hideout, we had this conversation.

>autopickup

dont use. i dont consider it to be useful or QoL at all. i barely pick up anything tho

>autologout

your bf chris confirmed the game is balanced around this

>map hack

it is cheating. but if it was safe (its not) id still use it because im not interested in being GGG's best rule abiding goy

You are like that kid in school so desperate to please figures of authority that you figure out new rules to try and follow.

the best QoL thing GGG could fix is how loot shows up on your screen

and clicking small shit like TP/ID scrolls is fucking retarded. even if you pick up 90% of the scrolls that drop you still need to vendor transmutes/scraps/stones to get more ID scrolls

it's probably the most annoying thing about the game for me these days

>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free

i follow my own rules, retard

you're an edgy teenager who thinks he gets cool points for 'breaking the rules', but you're just being edgy and admitting you're too shit to play by the standards, chump

>follow my own rules
>please play by the standards

?????

Anything that doesn't get me banned is good to go as far as im concerned.

do you need a written rule to not shit on your own bed? do you have any self-respect? guess not, or you wouldn't resort to cheating to make your gaming experience bearable

shitting in your bed has real consequences (if you dont want to sleep around shit)

using macros has consequences? (unless you stream it) no
using poesmoother has consequences? (unless you stream it) no
using maphacks has consequences? yes

its that simple. if you have a pathological need to obey whatever people tell you to do without examining the cost vs reward of obedience and non-compliance, you are simply a retarded drone

Lmao
this is so autistic. Dude pressing 5 flasks isn't maphacking. It's literally just saving you from RSI pressing all your flasks every 10 seconds

you're literally too retarded to understand this isn't about consequences from others, but consequences on your own ego/self-respect

the fact you can't differentiate the two is indication you would have no objection to actually sleep in your own shit

animals like you should be put down

>RSI

do you even into ergonomics

Games shouldn't need any other input than your own. Thats it. If you're using any kind of enhancement you're tryharding way too much.

>plays a skinner box
>pretends to have self respect

lmao drone.

what you call "enhancements" i call custom complementary features

How is poe a skinner box?

Is it cheating if my pot macro picks a random time interval between 50-110ms in between potions?

#IfWinActive Path of Exile
{
$e::
if (GetKeyState("CapsLock", "T")) {
Send, {e}

Loop, 4
{
random x, 50, 110
x --
Send, %A_Index%
Sleep x
}
} else {
Send, {e}
}
return
}

you're a clown, on par with catshitter
sad!

>is it cheating if my cheat as a random variable

pic

50 is too low imo. dont go below 100 ms

I know what a Skinner box is, but PoE aint that

When is this league over?

Thinking of jumping in just to get the portal effect. I can only play about 2 hours a day though.

levelskip.com/misc/Skinners-Box-and-Video-Games

there is a good argument that any game encouraging people to spend thousand of hours on it doing the same thing over and over is a skinner box

breach ends in february 27th

As long as people stay away from the virus, botnet and bitcoin miner for Trump's government named "path of building", we dont care what else they use.

>see item listed for 40ex all day no one buying it
>see it get relisted for 50ex
rlly makes me think

>paying 50ex for something

shitcore, not even once

>maybe if i make this more expensive people will think its better

marketing 101

>following rules in a singleplayer game where you set your own achievements and goals
uhh poetards?

Once you are raised to be a command-following drone, you literally can't help but follow rules, no matter how pointless and deprecated they may be.

pathofbuilding is literally one of the most popular threads on poe's official gameplay forum

"Why won't they understand how cool it is to break the rules?!?"
moaned Sasha in a sobbing voice and he slowly dawned on him being a flask macro-using, professional log out weasel would earn him no recognition among the elite

Sasha had yet to learn the value of self-worth and self-respect, as he was still a 10 year-old spoiled little brat

>thinking its about recogntion or selfpromotion
>on an anonymous board where no one can link my posts to any poe username or even see my posts history since i dont tripfag

like i said before, giving on examining cost vs reward of following rules or not either leads you to being a mindless drone under the assumption rules and their makers are perfect. or the opposite; an edgy retard who breaks rules even if the results are detrimental to himself and ends up a pariah (or banned)

a real thinking man finds a compromise between mindless obedience and mindless disobedience

No one who plays PoE has any legitimate claim to self-respect.

if a game is not rewarding on its own without emulating a literal robot, what does that say about yourself? the only drone is one that does not follow his own instincts and would rather trust a machine over his conscience

>a real thinking man finds a compromise between mindless obedience and mindless disobedience
what a pseudo-intellectual way to say "I think its ok to cheat"

Running infinite strands is cheating prove me wrong

your sentences are borderline nonsensical but i think you mean "whats the point of letting a machine play for you?" (correct me if im wrong)

the answer is: im comfortable enough around tech that i can develop utilities that act as an extension of my own will. so its still me playing.

nah. its "following rules isn't worth it all the time". if youve EVER torrented anything that wasnt published as being 100% free, youve agreed with me on this

>tfw running strands over and over let me buy whatever I wanted

idea: pets that pick up loot for you

We aren't far from it...

So you're saying I think its ok to cheat because I torrented things? Ok I can live with that. If you want to cheat in poe Ill give you my blessing.

i know it'll happen

just another level of p2w for GGG to jew us with

"it's still me playing"
said the delusional Sasha, as he struggled to justify the complete renouncement of his identity as a human being, preferring the automation of a script over his hand-eye coordination

"I'm not a lesser player for using macros and scripts"
he thought to himself, "one day surely they will understand how cool I am"

im saying that even if you a good little obedient drone in poe, youve used my exact same reasoning to justify cheating on other stuff, so its hypocritical to pretend otherwise

I used to praise GGG for being the only developer to have ethical mircotransactions, but I retracted that statement immediately when they added mystery boxes. They learned that they can make way more money with the bullshit p2w mtx like every other f2p shithole of a game, so why make less money?

Chris also showed us that they are willing to intentionally inconvenience us, that is make an artificial problem, and sell a mtx that fixes it. They were just testing the waters to see what kind of backlash they would get with the essences. Chris is going to be using the "make a shitty league mechanic that adds nothing to the game but allows us to sell a shitty custom stash tab for it" strategy for a while now.

>it's unethical to sell things people want
rofl

GGG is one of the only companies these days that doesn't give their players alternative ways to earn things. literally forcing people to pay $$ for trade tabs is the most p2w shit i've ever seen from a western company. i don't even think korean/chinese games stoop that low

>delegation and automation means loss of identity

the future must look extremely bleak to you then

>insist that i defend the use of macros because i want to be recognized on an anonymous image board

i guess you must have a magical way to keep track of users then. in 2 hours we are gonna be shitposting about something else and no one (Except you i guess) is gonna know i was the one btfo'ing you about the use of automation

also:

>you must be russian to understand tech

kek

I never really had an issue with that. My issue was the pretty word salad you used to describe cheating. "bla bla a thinking man finds a compromise between obedience and disobience". You're just cheating because thats what you want to do you don't get any intellectual fedora brownie points for it.

why are you still here

>hand-eye coordination
Unconditionally slamming 1-5 every 5 seconds has nothing to do with hand-eye coordination.

>New in PoE 3.0.0
>We've added an in game auction house that takes a 20% tax on all items you sell. You can bypass the tax by buying a PoE gold account for only $49.99 a month!

>you cheat because thats what you want to do

that was never an argument. i never claimed something forced me to cheat or that i never broke rules.

i merely said:

not all macros are cheating. there is true legit QoL behind some of them

on the macros and utilities that are unequivocally cheats; some are worth using anyway

They lost me when they had released a mystery box promotion 1 week before they released the currency tab unannounced. The strategy was so fucking jewish and transparent, I lost any respect I had left for them.

I still play now and then but view every promotion and supporter pack with absolute disdain.

Sasha took refuge into pretending he was a tech guru, not a slimy little bitch regarded as a disgrace by his gaming peers

"Automation is the future!"
He smiled, knowing the future would prove him right. As long as he didn't get caught by his mom, or the authority in place, he was already proven right. When Sasha managed to remove any personal stimulus except pressing one button to "play" the game, he knew he had earned his place among the elite at long last

Are you seriously trying to imply that someone should press 2x the amount of buttons to mindlessly cospri their way through a map and then cyclone all over the boss

>on the macros and utilities that are unequivocally cheats; some are worth using anyway
>worth
there you go again. if you want to cheat, cheat. just don't put it in these illusory terms. "of the macros that are cheats I use some anyway because I cheat. Im a cheater"
thats how you should put it.

he attributes worth to cheats because he has no self-worth ROFL

>worth is illusory

wrong. it may be subjective, but worth is substantial and real

ive no problem admitting i cheat, dunno why you've such a big problem admitting there is worth in it. im done replaying to you tho, tabbing to watch something

I don't cheat and knowing I don't cheat feels goood man its a good feeling knowing you're on the up and up then again I might come to a point where I can get something from cheating that Ill want more than that good feeling but then that good feeling will be gone and it won't come back. thats the real, reality. period.

why was this general even resurrected? just let go

GGG needs to give us a way to win tabs

it's the only solution to the growing p2w problem

then nobody would buy tabs so GGG would have no income
they're a small indie dev

>it's the only solution to this imaginary problem only I see
you have a career in politics
too bad the common people would never elect a mouth breathing retard like you

If you were only getting two points in Inquisitor ascendancy which two points would you get? Instruments of Virtue or Righteous Providence?

Sanctify

how instead of pay-to-win we do play-to-win

this is the most autistic general on Veeky Forums, holy shit

it's kinda impressive

>most autistic general
As long as /ksg/ exists, nothing else can be the most autistic general.

that general always confuses me
How can it be still alive

How many 3rd party programs do you guys use to fully enjoy PoE?
What I use:
>poe.trade
>Acquisition
>AHK
>lutbot
>pathofexile.gamepedia.com
>poe.mikelat.com
>Vorici's calc
>poeaffix.net
>poe trade macro
>PoESkillTree
>pathofbuilding
>poedb.tw
>poebuilds.io
>Atlas of Build

>acquisition

ahk, acquisition, and path of building

the rest are just databases or not really useful for me (rgb calc is only useful if you are doing some autismal off-color build on a 1h/dw shavs)

Do you know what a program is?

>programs
>list websites
to answer your question: none.

Do you know what a website is?

He meant utilities you autistic retards

websites can host programs, in case you missed the past 20 years of web development. that was never an argument

some of those are just mainly databases tho.

Do you know how a database works?

if you want to call a searchable text database a program, good for you (wiki engines are web apps technically).

you've either bought a ton of tabs and don't know what it's like to compete with only four tabs or you're too much of a shitter to compete in the first palce

stop projecting, kiddo

>plays game for hundreds of hours
>doesn't buy tabs
so what is it like being underaged

>still can't compete with the best
so what is it like being a shitter

>is still terrible
so what is it like being catshitter

what is this free floating post meme? has /poeg/ fully transformed /jewg/? won't even give out (you)s

you are you competing with?

are people under the illusion PoE is a competitive game?

there's this thing called a ladder you rank 3000 scrub