/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread "read the last thread's edition" edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qe1GArKXLvQ
epicmafia.com/game/5734626
twitter.com/dr_toutoine
twitter.com/v3suurin
youtu.be/BHKIF5KqUyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Kaito is a salty bitch because Saihara didn't trust him

Reminder that chapter 4 with translations and knowing what happens later is epic.

No wonder nips don't like him much.

Hajimeme

I want Korekiyo and Angie to murder me!

I love Kiibo! I love Saihara! They are cute! CUTE!

>Saihara didn't trust Kaito in chapter 4
>Saihara is begging Kiibo to trust him in chapter 6

fucking. pottery.

tfw chapter 5 is to try and make Ouma and Kaito seem better because of the asses they made out of themselves in chapter 4.

Trusting Kaito meant ignoring all evidence and being retarded enough to get everyone but the mastermind, Gonta, and possibly Kiibo killed.

I love Danganronpa!!

fuck all this chapter 4 bullshit man i'm drinking myself out of here

Not pottery. Because it's obvious Kaito is full of shit.

>that fucking filename
youtube.com/watch?v=qe1GArKXLvQ

does anyone have the fanart of saihara going into brain drive and making retarded driving motions while everyone looks at him funny

Seriously. Seeing Comun take everything he's seeing at face value is hilarious.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED BY OUR DESPAIR?!

I just beat SDR2 for the first time 20 minutes ago and I don't think I saw the Hajime laughing sprite once. When does it show up?

No, but I have this.

No.

In his vision where everyone is revived and happy

What's also funny that that the trial starts off fairly comedic what with how Miu died and all the lewd jokes by Monokuma. And then it goes into Ouma fell into despair and was trying to kill everyone else. And friendships were shattered. The shift in tone was great.

This game in general is pretty much this.

Also "doubt without belief is a lie".

This has to be my favorite.

I just find it funny that Saihara can't trust anyone because he's a detective but he can go around begging the robot with a blaster to stop wrecking the place and trust him to find a more peaceful solution.

Are you sure you beated the game?
It's almost at the end of the game.

Any translation? This looks really cute.

Saihara's not above lies and bullshit.
Another reason to like him.
But I get your point.

What's even better is that the robot was right.

thanks guys

Kaito is like how did you get those

Oh, I'm retarded.
I got so wrapped up in it, I didnt even notice. Honestly a pretty hype ending

Reminder that Tenko is a pedophile.

I mean, if there's a war machine blasting everything in sight with a missile launcher, pretty much your only hope to get him to stop is to beg and try to appeal to whatever humanity he has left.

Could Ouma having Gonta strangle Miu count as a mercy kill, since he wants everyone to get executed and this way Miu didn't have to face the theoretical execution Monokuma had planned for them?

Hiyoko should bully Tenko she deserves it

I fully agree, user! I also want Saionji to bully Ouma.
Who am I kidding? Ouma will probably bully her just as hard.

Angie...

No, his intention was never to mercy kill her. She attempted to kill him so it's only fair she's the one that has to die to put his plan in motion.. Not to mention that her attempt to kill him was what made him made him create this plan in the first place.

So no, no mercy killing whatsoever. Without her death there was no plan.

It's okay user, I like Saihara too. I just found a nice point of irony in this.

here now he's turnt enough for whatever the fuck that video was

Yep. Traitor rewarded as a traitor deserves, but if she hadn't tried to kill him it's unlikely he would've sent Gonta out to kill anyone.

Unless he really was trying to get everyone killed. Then he probably would have. Maybe.

He knew the "truth" of the outside world before they went into VR. He tricked Gonta into looking at the remembering light. His plan even before he knew what Miu was up to was to kill everyone. Her plan just made her an ideal target.

He's fucking downing that whole thing of Jack like a fucking shot, what a fucking madman.

Here, I'll give it to you.

>saionji being able to bully a hellspawn fueled by malice

saionji cried when people teased her about not being able to put on a kimono. this is almost unfair of a matchup.

>Unless he really was trying to get everyone killed.
That was his entire plan until he realized Gonta's amnesia and that it wouldn't work. Ouma was in despair before they entered the VR world. He planned to have Gonta be the only survivor from the beginning.

After these moment Hajime became Hajimeme

Hajime was such a GOAT protagonist.

No, he knew Miu was aiming to kill him. He figured that out from sneaking into the VR room and seeing what she changed in the program itself. She was always the intended target.

I thought the Remembering Light inside the game was completely different from whatever was outside in the real world? Didn't he see things at the same time Gonta did?
Did he plan to have Gonta survive even before knowing what would happen once he saw the Outside world?

Ouma's reward from the key card was seeing the "truth" of the outside world, which was different than the others saw. The remembering light in VR matched the version Ouma saw. It was still a lie created by Team Danganronpa. Gonta agreed to Ouma's plan after Gonta saw it in the VR world.

Reminder that she died for nothing.

IMMA NEED A SOURCE ON THAT

Where my Angiefriends at?

He needs it, man. Chapter 4 and 5 were rough.

Jesus christ chapter 4 is full of betrayal and bad decisions

She lives on in everyones heart user

She died because she didnt trust her friends

I think those are the chapter themes tbqh.

>He planned to have Gonta be the only survivor from the beginning.
Didn't someone mention that Ouma only decided to include Gonta in his plans when Gonta offered to watch over Ouma inside the VR? If that's true then having Gonta get away with murder was a spur of the moment, but now you're saying it was planned from the start.

>Being only 3cm taller than Shuuichi

Kill me

>normies will never explode forever

Shuichi should say that after its over he would consider to marry angie

Angie!

1 INT

I
N
T

Stop pictures with her and tulpa man she deserves better

Wew lad

Ouma purposely led Gonta to the remembering light. That's when Gonta agreed to be part of the plan, but it makes no sense for Ouma to let Gonta in on the secret unless Gonta was going to go along with it. Ouma couldn't kill Miu because of her instakill ability toward him.

>She will never maintain you

This better angiefriend?

His eyes were the camera, so I'm sure the audience got some nice POV shots of her. And I wonder how many of Kiibo's responses to her was decided by the audience.

LATE NIGHT MAFIA

epicmafia.com/game/5734626

>Ouma's reward from the key card was seeing the "truth" of the outside world, which was different than the others saw.

How I imagine opening that door and seeing the outside world went for him.

Its even funnier once you know how shy Miu actually is and that she really had a huge audience the entire time.

Man, shit would have been great if someone actually had the balls to fuck the robot.

Where does this guy post his art?

Here.

twitter.com/dr_toutoine

I found where the cum-covered saihara image came from

I love Angie!

He Isnt dumb its just kodaka showing his dislike towards hajime

twitter.com/v3suurin

Why are pixiv gifs so hard to fucking rip like damn I have to jump through holes for this shit

Yes, I understand that. My question is regarding when did Ouma make the conscious choice of picking Gonta as the one to take into the remembering light. Did he decide that before getting into the VR and it was carefully planned? Or was a choice he made inside the VR when Gonta made the choice to go with him and anyone else would have fit the bill had they offered the same?

I would like to know how far ahead he planned, or if he only planned to use the light beforehand and the rest of the plan happened on the go

I want to join her cult!

Much better no pictures with her and tulpaman these ship is bad as nagitoxmikan

Someone write this shit.

>instakill

Kodaka just writes the scenario user...

He knew Gonta the best and was the closest thing Ouma could call a friend- really, the only person he could count on to help him and more importantly be affected enough by what was in the remembering flashlight. I am fairly sure he decided it before entering the VR. He had this planned out.

The only thing I'm not sure is what came first- him learning the "truth" of the world, or learning that Miu was going to betray him by sneaking into the VR room without everyone.

I think he intended to use Gonta from the start, because Gonta was very easy to manipulate and Ouma knew that. In fact, Ouma makes a comment about how easily Gonta can be manipulated in chapter 2 IIRC. It also helped that Gonta was about the only one who really trusted Ouma.

I don't know whether to be impressed with Ouma or astounded by Miu that one could program themselves to instakill someone else with a single touch, remove all dangerous objects from a simulation, and have complete control over the status of someone else's avatar as soon as they logged in, and yet still get killed by said person.

>tfw you have no problem writing these kinds of things but you have a growing list of things you have to write and would basically need to spill out one story a day.

youtu.be/BHKIF5KqUyA

Hey, take your time and work on whatever interests you, writeanon. We're all thankful for your work.

Therefore we can safely assume that Ouma's plan from the start was to have everyone executed except Gonta? Because if we assume his true intentions were just to get rid of Miu to save his own neck and later betray Gonta then this whole complex plan seems needlessly elaborate.