Expensive cars will get you laid

Expensive cars will get you laid.
True story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBvaVWdJRQM?t=4m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats not expensive though

How many years did it take for you to figure this out...?

Get bored of trolling the robots op?

he is actually good looking, what a fucking autist

Not if daddy buys it for you.

It seems almost as if personality counts more than looks and money.

>328i
>money

>mixed race
>beta pouty lips
>manlet
Sorry m8

This is like a iPhone or a MacBook on wheels. It looks nice but only impressionable little kids and niggers buy them because they think it makes them look rich

looks count, nobody cares about your special personality if you are below average looking
but I was just wondering how he could be such a faggot, I mean he is above average looking, especially in burgerland
he's not male model status but I meant that he could have lived a blue pilled life without a worry

>I was just wondering how he could be such a faggot
He has the "I was nice to a girl, why won't she fuck me" mentality. And also "she won't fuck me so she needs to burn in hell" mentality.

>In a later incident, he splashed his latte on two girls sitting at a bus stop in Isla Vista for not paying attention to him.
>Rodger wrote that "he tried to shove girls at a party over a ten-foot ledge after being mocked but failed"
>You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it.

Basically, he was fucked up in the head and the sort of person you don't want to touch with a 10-foot pole.

>he was fucked up in the head
yep and he probably took the shitposting on lookism and sluthate seriously

I actually know someone who was similar in the sense that he would get completely consumed in rage if his ego was under threat.

The difference, though, was that they recognized their own problem and took steps to work past it and change. The unfortunately thing about Rogers was that he was a psychopathic narcissist who simply could not comprehend that he was part of the problem in any way.

Depends where you live. If you live in a wealthy suburb a basic BMW won't get you any pussy.
being 6' 2" will tho :^)

This is a limousine-style BMW. You are not supposed to drive it yourself, you need a chauffeur.

You look like a tool driving this.

You look like a massive retard right now.

>who simply could not comprehend that he was part of the problem in any way.
youtu.be/zBvaVWdJRQM?t=4m

>look at how fabulous I look

bwahahahahahahahahaha

It was when he got it

>limousine-style BMW
That's an E92 3 Series you busposter. The 7 Series with an extended wheelbase is the limo.

Rodge was just a manlet. That's why he looks so small in it.

He wasn't ugly. It's just that women can smell desperation from a mile away. That's literally all that held him back.

You are right, didn't notice it was a coupe due to how small OP is in the car

>the mannerisms
>the eye movements
>the monotone voice
>lack of self awareness

wow he actually did have autism

>this meme
Looks, above all else are a barrier to entry. If you were to be completely honest with yourself you could tell whether or not you'd want to waste your time getting to know a girl within 30 seconds of meeting her.

That girl you thought was attractive could turn out to be a total bitch, but you'd never even try to know her well enough to find out if she was ugly.

>those little dick sucking lips

Gets me everytime kek

I have the same and my ex loved them, I swear it was like she had a fetish for it

Faggot just needed a better BMW.

>328i
>expensive

I mean it's not "cheap" or anything but it isn't hard to get a 3 series through financing especially if it's one without many options. Here in Vancouver a white leased 320i xDrive is as common as a corolla

False
Plus how is she going to know you drive a _____ when you're inside a building?

> Oh let me pay for my movie ticket, OOPS I DROPPED MY LAMBOURGHINI KEY AGAIN TOP KEK

>he is actually good looking, what a fucking autist
he was a mega manlet though.

>It's just that women can smell desperation from a mile away. That's literally all that held him back.
It was more the fact that he only wanted 8/10 and up blonde sorority girls.

He could have gotten and average girl any day.

That little manlet likes his GTR. Can he reach the pedals though?

That guy is actually 6'2", the GTR is just that pigfat.

I'm monotone and twitchy

Shieeet

fucking yuropoor

R35s are the definition of pigfat.

No it wasn't. It was 7 years old and BMW depreciates like chit.

>It was 7 years old