This guy slams straight into your car

>this guy slams straight into your car
What would Veeky Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-T5e4WHQKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get his information so he can pay for the damage.

>runs away

>haha it's cool man, I hate this civic.
>Y- you too
>internal feeling is pic related.

yeah that's not going to happen.

wouldnt worry me too much mate

Ask him where his 'Tard wrangler is at and collect his info from a functioning adult.

I'd daily the fuck out of that thing.

>tfw american't own a ute

Jokes on him. I don't own a car.

i laugh as I see him smack against my w124, his cart looks like a crumple zone and he needs medical attention, not a scratch on my merc.

Call ICE

Call my wifes boyfriend to beat him up.

Tell him he's going to give me $300 or I'm going to beat the shit out of him

Late term abortion, Then get the mothers name so I can bring her to small claims

(you)

ID KICK IN RIGHT IN THE FUCKING BALLS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Have fun in jail.

Throw him on the ground and hit him with his cart. If asked tell that he got badly injured when crashed into me.

tasmania

kek

Call ICE.

>start crying
>ask mummy if we can go home early
>sacrifice getting tendies so i can blog about my near death experience

Do nothing, tell him it's all good then get in my bronco and drive over his soon to be crumpled body

i would start crying and take a picture of him and the cart and ask him for his insurance info

if he ran i would call the cops and attempt to get his license plate

not providing insurance info at the scene of an accident is a very serious crime

>pull my gun on him
>he starts crying and begging for mercy
>kick the shit out of him and tell him never to do it again or I'll murder the piece of shit
Oh wait I thought I was posting /k/ power fantasies

Into my current car? Nothing. Literally nothing anyone can do to it would "ruin" it other than fucking with the engine. In which case, I'd run them down ofc.

>pay a $700 fine for beating the shit out of some tard

or

>watch your car get fucked up & do nothing about it

hmmm....

Literally would not be able to stop myself mag dumping anyone who intentionally damaged my car. You can't theorise how you'd act in such a scenario because in reality people act irrationally, all the people saying 'I'd just get his info xd' would more than likely beat the shit out of the guy.

Touch my car and I will send you to the grave.

it would take me a lot not to absolutley beat the shit out of him for denting my 350z

I'll try to calmly ask him for his info

>agrevated assault
>get put in jail
>lose your job
>car gets towed and impounded racking up more fees then it's worth
>have to hire a lawyer for 10,000 bucks
>still get tried for some form of crime anyway

>open up trunk
>pic related it up

Deploy trunk monkey

youtu.be/c-T5e4WHQKM

or

>beat the shit out of this faggot
>leave as soon as he's unconscious
>don't respond to anyone yelling at you to come back
>drive away, make sure you don't give anyone a chance to clearly view your license plate
>never go there again

if the cops somehow find where you live, deny everything & demand proof.

you're not going to get tried for aggravated assault for beating the shit out of someone who damaged your property, you're assuming the literal worst case scenario.

if you're not a retard, you should be able to teach that faggot a lesson & receive no repercussions.

Judging by the pic, there's at least two people.
License plates are easy to read and remember too.

alright, then deny everything when the police show up at your house. you don't get arrested over speculation.

you think some random dude that got the shit beat out of him is gonna drop everything to hunt you down & pursue you to the fullest extent of the law? yeah right, people can barely afford groceries, let alone a top tier lawyer to prosecute you.

unless someone takes a video which shows your face clear as day beating the shit out of him you pretty much got away with it.

No faggot, two vs one in court doesn't work that way. If you get away without too much evidence, yes, you won't get arrested right away. But if a cop just rolls up as you're decking the cunt. My situation still stands.

Tell him to come back because he needs to pay for it

If that doesn't work I'll call the cops and file a report.

Nothing. There's nothing I can do. He's just a child, and probably a special needs one at that.

He'll get away with random vandalism, and go on to other, far worse, crimes.

I'm amazed civilization has lasted as long as it has.

Gather his information, get a police report, report it to my insurance.

I get 2000 for repairs, fix it myself for 1000, pocket the rest.

Looks like my weebshit latin american bud
Beat his ass, can get away with it if he is or not

Turns out smart has this feature too

Slam straight into his ass

God I wish this were real.

I would name my trunk monkey Clyde

Flatten him with my 850 wagon

Retards can't run.

that shopping cart is very likely worth more than my car itself. much like the fuel inside it's tank. so I wouldn't do that much, maybe steal the shopping cart, or the kid's wallet.