Guild:

TBC:
/TBA Hellground 2x Horde

Cata:
Atlantiss 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=68982/necromantic-focus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for best expac

Northcraft just around the corner! Have you found a guild yet?

Threadly reminder that joining a wpsg guild will end in failure. Join a real guild if you want to kill bosses.

reminder if hellground 'fails' cobe will just fill the ranks with normies while the corrupt core reaps the benefits.

why aren't we reolling on ascension? its fun

Did Cobe really abandon hellground or is this shilling for your shit cata guild

Did you really need that much time to raidlog that you're unable to play both?

When did this meme start where you you can't play on multiple servers or games

Thanks Cobe

cobe has effectively killed two guilds in as many days now

yes Im confirm guild killed
t. cobe

why did I kill the guild

t. cobe

you guys should have listened to me, now it's too late
t. yarrick

cataclysm is fun!

t. atlantiss

I was right about scumcobra all along, come play on Elysium in my guild its a lot of fun and only good players are allowed. Friends get loot priority.

t.Yarrick

Horde on GD wait you for 0% H ICC

Only 3 bosses left.

Today's pic!

>that ui

7/10 would bang

just incredibly lazy, no bully.

No bully, time spent or not it looks better than what half the retards here use.

>yfw resto druid will win this item for moonkin spec

wowhead.com/item=68982/necromantic-focus
>resto druid will take this
>you can't blame him

on atlantiss.eu (cata, alliance) is recruiting new members for FL hc progression.

Currently taking any class, with tanks having high priority.

Come join us now, rates are 4x with RaF and you'll be provided with all the tools needed to be raid-ready asap!

Next FL is on Saturday, 8pm EST. WWU

Is there any dps meter that is actually accurate for 2.4.3?

/combatlog

recount

It's don't.

The raid will be 8pm CET, not EST.

Skada it is then.

8pm CET (aka server time)

that's around 2pm est

>any class, with tanks having high priority
I hope you're not going to take protection warrior. And I really hope you're not going to take anyone but DK for tanking Baleroc.

Hellground has shit scripting, correct?

we have zero (0) active tanks, the only resemblance of a tank is Mirido's beer tank

Protection warrior is the best kiting tank and is overall as good of a OT as a paladin.

>no tanks
I can't believe it. Expansion that made tanking less braindead and there is nobody to play it.
It's a good OT as a paladin if boss has strong melee attacks due to blocks.

nope, it has the best

Warrior being a bad tank is a meme, it's certainly not the ideal MT but it's a great OT.

BDK MT + Warrior OT would be perfect for most 2 tanks fights.

start believing and roll tank with us, we'll gear you up and suck your dick

i even think there's like tank weapon (soul blade) + tank cloak + tank plate chest + tank plate bracers in the guild bank (BoE 359 epics)

I don't want a prot paladin, I did that on twinstar aka memekronos!
And I don't want Blood DK because it's harder work than your usual tanks and sometimes not as fun because of all the control you must do.
As I said, there are situations where for some reason certain tank class choice is preferrable. Decimation Blade

roll a prot warrior or a beer druid then

You literally said "hope you're not going to take a protection warrior" ree.

And you're free to roll whatever you want honestly, Blood DK might require more brain usage but that also makes it more fun to play.

When you have 0 tanks, you better not take a protection warrior as a main.
>leveling again
Nope.

We have a few 80s to give around if you're serious about playing.

I think I have a level 80 night elf BDK on an account which has most reps at exalted.

Worgy can (and probably will) switch over to his BDK.

We'll help you level, takes ~10 hours farming RDF with 4x RAF to level 81

Or we can try finding you a level 80 druid, I think we have one of those too

You can't be that desperate.

start believing
all you need to do is pick up that phone user
discord.gg/aMnwM8M

We want to get reliable tanks who know the expansion so we can progress FL hc without sacrificing our dps.

Besides, a lot of people in the guild are quite rich and willing to help.

>reliable tanks who know the expansion
Arguable because where I burn my time FL is undertuned(1 tanking FL, dps kite hatclings) and Beth lacks webs mechanics on p1.
>a lot of people in the guild are quite rich and willing to help
By level 60 I got almost all glyphs and 1k gold and thats only because I wasn't working too hard on selling shit on AH. People have no excuse begging for gold.

On atlantiss, FL HC is overtuned with a 30% buff

And Beth web mechanic works.

>Beth lacks webs mechanics on p1.

????

Is the entire fight on the ground then? Lol... What kind of server is that?

Forgot to add that we needed to use tanks on hatchlings aswell, fuckers hit pretty hard

It's beatdown time!

here's a (You) shituh kill yourself

>check that low

Fake news.

>git gud incoming
Doesn't 30% buff effectively means just FL pre-august nerfs though?
Entire fight on ground. People kill all spiders and drones on ground. Beth comes down, people finish remaining little spiders, catch cinderlings, burn drone and start burning Beth.
>What kind of server is that?
p2w funserver, of course, basically, russian warmane. started there because no other choice and online looked reasonable, tanked 5 mans on twinstar for fun, found decentish team there.
What kind of server, you say? Well, the kind where you can spam BoM on UDK's gargoyle, it's damage stacks with itself, you kill boss in 3 seconds and get banned. Also, the kind where mages used to use 4T10 prepull with Mirror Image because buff from 4t10 stayed even after you unequip it.
>Why do people even play it, RRREEE?
Because there are no alternatives if you don't know english. Even if you do, people being in different timezones from all over the world messes things up and playing with 3k natives is comfier than 3k of people all over the world.

Reminder that because of Senna shilling Cobe to Atlantiss that Cobe gave up on Hellground already. Senna kills another guild.

>Also, the kind where mages used to use 4T10 prepull with Mirror Image because buff from 4t10 stayed even after you unequip it.

Roll with us pham

>found decentish team there
Meant not on twinstar but on a funserver, language barrier was too much for me.
>my dream of Herald of the Titans will never come true anyway

There will be a time for Herald

Right now is a time for Rag HC

wtf is with GD Ulduar?? this shit is way undertuned and there are so many stupid bugs like thorim dropping threat randomly

how do i get good at tbc pvp?

Oh, I'm not speaking of atlantiss, even in brief time of spamming LFG chat, there were some people interested and the suggested I make a forum post to gather people.
Kind of hard to drop server you wasted all the time on even when they blatantly multiply current online on two and make addons unworkable. But I heard people with Auctioneer are fucked on Atlantiss, too.

Hellground will save you.

Autism
>Different couple every pic
So far just u faggots samefagging nice going there buddy.

I said different pic every day, not different couple. I'm not some slut...

>cata fags come back
>anime and erp up 300%
Can you faggots play a /wpsg/ approved expansion?

anime is an essential part of /wpsg/. who would carry you shitters if we were gone?

>catafags
>anime

There's like 2 weeb faggots in all of , the rest of us are against such degeneracy

>a /wpsg/ approved expansion
Which means "no expansion" ?
No, I can't, I did it for 4 years, one must have degenerative disease that prevents learning to play longer or even that long.

>pontos, verdy, fant, bdc, check, weeaboo, pickles, harmoo, senna
>2

:thinking:

Anime players are literally never top players
Looks like is a faggot guild

>pontos
weaboo degenerate
>verdy
not a weeb
>fant
not a weeb, degenerate regardless
>bdc
not a weeb
>check
not a weeb
>weeaboo
you got me there
>pickles
dogshit, doesnt play with wpsg
>harmoo
degenerate
>senna
truly the king of all weebs

>bdc
>unironically says k-on! is his favourite anime
>not a weeb

>fant check
>not weebs

Can somebody name a "good" player who is a weeb?
I literally can't think of any

Can somebody name a "good" player who is not a weeb?
I literally can't think of any

Pickles
Cobe

hello pickles, up early?

define "weeb"

Non weebs like Senna Cobe Infection Ituh and Meer

enjoys anime/has anime avatar/uses anime reaction pics/uses moonspeak

>pickles
>good
He literally can't do any mechanics and only does dps when he plays a bugged spec or on a bugged cata server

Pretty much the best players here cobe senna kuvis ituh sesha infection bjenk meer

Weebs are always shit players

that wasnt my post

>bugged spec or on a bugged cata server
details?

Disqualifies Cobe from not being a weeb then. He has Kars as his avatar for awhile. Welcome to /animecore/ Cobe-sama!

Sehsa is a "weeb" by your definition you retard.

>MEER
>BEST PLAYER
Lmoa
Maybe the best at lying through his teeth whenever he wants out of a situation
Le aunt poisoner
Le dead mother
Le uncle raped me

But kuvis is actually a big weeb. You would know this if you weren't such a newfag.

Meer is a good tank just a really unreliable person

Atlantiss is more buggy than a rotten log, every spec does more damage than it should there.
Pickles played a bugged spec on tod, when it was fixed he was getting beaten so badly on dps and failing so many mechanics like void zones that he just quit. Then he came back for 1 ulduar raid and was hit by 3 flash freezes in one attempt.

>every spec does more damage than it should there.

Confirmed for never having played there. If anything most specs deal less damage than they're supposed to because of scale factor multiplication being all fucked.

Enh Shaman was bugged for a while but that was fixed, it deals normal damage now. The only spec that has some bugs that actually increase its damage is fire mage.

>my definition
>not my post
Youre quite the idiot. Watching an anime doesn't make someone a weeb
Being a weeb is watching those pedo school girl animes

Being good player doesn't mean he is a good person but yea meer is pushing it as a "good" players

And Pickles plays what, exactly, Fire mage

God forbid he picks a class that takes skill for once

Wrong, atlantiss apologist. Double dipping talents might as well be a feature of the server it's so prevalent.

What the fuck are you talking about lmfao.

Then there are only 2 or 3 weebs total in /wpsg/.

I dont want to imply that it didnt use to be bugged or that atlantiss dev(s) actually fix stuff but there are barely any of these talents bugged with the exception of maybe warlocks. Ive barely seen any classes that do monstrous damage than they are supposed to be. If anything ive seen more classes to be underperforming because of bugs like shadow priest or warriors.

>only pedo weebs are weebs

Just because you want to redefine terms like a modern liberal doesn't make it so. You're a weeb.

You are wrong too if you want to actually seriously discuss the definition of weeb beyond the means of shitposting. You dont have to be weeb just because you watch japanese cartoons.

Actually no. Pedo anime has nothing to do with specifically being a weeb thought it might be common.

If you obsess about anime and anime related culture and nippon culture,flaunt them around all the time and generally act cringy about it forcing it everywhere that's what makes you a weeaboo.

What makes a weeb is enlargening a simple hobby of watching and reading a certain medium to becoming something bigger than it is, then you are by definition a weeb no matter what anime or manga u might consume.

Usually anyhow people tend to consume many different kinds of products regardless. It's silly to assume people only watch certain x stuff all the time.

So you can be an anime/manga consumer and not be a weeb if you just don't sperg about it constantly and make it a central thing in your life that relates to everything now and then.

TLDR weebs are people who try to make animu and related cultures a thing that relates to every aspect of their life and force it around everywhere unnecessarily.