1.4L

Did they have to make the displacement so tiny? Not even a modest 1.8L or something? It's cool enough to deserve more power.

>He think .4 of a liter is a game changer
The 1.4L can be get about 200hp with a simple tune and be modded to reach 300-ish hp.

The original had a 1.4 litre inline-four.

granpa go home it's not the 60s

well, no one expects this to hold together past 150k miles so they go full out and use an 1.4 to crank out 200hp

It's 28% more volume that can be used to provide instantaneous power the car instead of laggy boost.

>2017
>still not understanding that yuropoors get taxed on displacement and that fiat will sell more if the 124 has a 1.4t and not a 1.8.

that didn't stop me from getting the bigger engine mx-5

It's a light car so with the turbo torque and everything it will feel lively

>Europe ruins everything again because they literally can't afford a modest 2 liters

Fucking christ

Most euro countries don't tax on displacement but horsepower. Same with insurances.

Fucking yuros, so poor they ruin all the fun.

>we shouldn't make nice cars for poor people

I agree with that statement. They're just going to park them in shitty neighborhoods and not take care of them.

what's that got to do with you?

so if amerilards ITT pretend to have money why are they looking at a Fiat and instead just get a corvette?

>Most euro countries don't tax on displacement but horsepower.
My country taxes on emissions and weight. So if you had a 5 litre V8 that put out the same amount of CO2 as a 1.4 litre inline-four without weighing more, you'd have the same road tax.

Insurance is another thing completely, as the insurance company probably regards the V8 driver as a higher risk than the ecobox driver.

they should tax on Nox and particulates instead of CO2

They should yes

It's a cooler looking Miata with better suspension. An Abarth is still half the price of a new C7.

Or why don't they just ls swap it if they are so cheap and easy

>turns out burgers are all poorfag basement dwelling retards with zero experience

>this is somehow a revelation

Some tax on co2 emissions. Hence the downsizing + turbocharging, in the unrealistic lab test they'll never ever get into boost