Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wntvxzWWdvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Zul'jin is now always full
>Sargeras is now low-med

What the FUCK happened?

First for BiS aren't BiS because I didn't get them

Tanked lfr NH on a blood dk for the first time, got animated exoskeleton, tier gloves, botanist ring and a relic. How was your lfr experience wowg?

camping tlpd or getting you lfh for $50 pst me

is recruiting for its mythic roster. T W Th 7- 11 Server time.

Need ranged

>tfw you get a lower ilvl trinket that is actually an upgrade over the piece of shit you had which was inflating your ilvl and your parses go back to orange

Feels fucking good man

s erver ??

Second for a guy who plans his character around max level titanforging.

Illidan US

Im going to sleep now but post CUTE horde characters!

"BiS" doesn't imply anything other than what is BEST in a slot, user.

Continue to be massively salty

how do I stop getting angry in random bgs?

Realistically it's most likely not actually bis because it barely surpasses other trinkets and it requires you to change your chest for one with less potential ilvl and bad stats that doesn't help you attain tier

Same shit for KJ, it's technically bis but in reality you can equip two legendaries and there are at least 3 worth equipping over it

P

best is not subjective

final (you) for a dumb poster

:)

>elves
>cute
go away reddit

what about the boots?

realize that random bgs are pointless and that you are doing them to have fun
stop playing to win you dont get anything special
start laughing at the faggots getting mad

What are BiS legs for Guardian Druid? Just got Elize!s Everlasting Encasement.

Thank god it was no Sephuz.

A BoE cape, a better chest, and much higher blood pressure. How can people repeatedly fuck up basic mechanics.

Griftah's authentic troll shoes

Exactly

And for overall performance those trinkets are not the best thing you can equip on the slot
But obviously you're a parroting retard who sees a simulation graph with blanket stats and is unable to think further than that

Hey guys, anyone on oceanic? i just want a guild to belong to. You do not need to carry me in raids or pvp i just want to come online and game with people who are just out to have fun. Don't mind joining pvp/pve/mythic guilds. i dont mind transferring server.

elves are cute! CUTE!

get high before queueing

>too poor for boots
lmao

Hardlove, it's snowing today so I'm working from home. Thought I would let you know.

Got my fourth legendary yesterday. I now have
>Prydaz
>Belo'vir's final stand
>Koralon's burning touch
>Pyrotex Ignition cloth
On a scale from 1 to 10, rate my rng

>holy is your traditional, by-the-books, lawful good priest

>shadow is your radical, power-hungry priest who delves into ancient secrets for power

>discipline is the middle ground, a priest who realizes that there's sometimes a need to do some shady shit, but those moments are few and far between, and you have to make up for those sins you commit

>displine is the middle talent tree, situated between these two extremes
>yfw you realize that discipline's talent tree is set up so that all the holy/lawful good-themed spells are on the left side, while all the shadow/chaotic neutral spells are on the right

is it bad that I just realized this today?

>gul'dan doesn't react to destruction warlocks wearing the staff they stole from him
unsubbed

bye

rate mine
>bis demo bracers nerfed to shit
>gateway legs
>shitter's secret
>sacrolash dark stride

Seriously, they had one job.I'll bet you 5 dollars when we fight Mephistroth in 7.2 he won't react to demonology warlocks.

whoa I know that qt.....

Priest is the only S+ class in legion.
>All 3 specs preform well and are fun.
>The 2 healing specs are both really diffrent to eachother yet feel like they both belong to the same class.
>All the artifact appearences look GOAT.
Priest almost makes up for the complete fuckup with hunter, warlock and rogue. It at least makes up for rogue and lock. I dont think anything can make up for hunter.

>>All 3 specs preform well and are fun.

ahahahahah

>random ass boss in darkheart thicket reacts to you having Scythe of Elune
>Guldan, the main boss of the main raid of an expansion doesn't
reeeeeeeeee

isn't koralon's one of the best ones out there for fire mages?
Also rate mine:
>Anund's seared shackles from a random bg
>The Twins' Painful touch from an emissary chest
>Mother Shahraz's Seduction from Helya hc
>Zenk'Aram, Iridi's Anadem from a weekly chest

can I solo mythic SoO yet with 500k dps
I'm talking about mythic only banishment dps race on the 3rd boss

post butt

>story around suramar and the legion
>huge storyline about creating a resistance against the nobels in suramar city
>uniting all the elven races
>little to no reference to gul'dan
>he has to be shoe horned in at the end

enough with that fag already

he's dead now, so yeah, enough of him
inb4 legion shenanigans and he comes back

>week 1 of NH, parse grey on every fight
>last night, parse blue or purple on every fight
Feels good

r8 my goat

hes a demon so of course he will come back in like 3 expansion when they run out of ideas again

Fuck off Satan

>he's a demon

[citation needed]

is this cute?

>he thinks they don't
Holy is broken with the PoM build, especially if you have the ulterior motive.
Disc has good multi target healing, has amazing defensive cooldowns, has PW:S and can provide a bit of DPS too.
Do I even need to say why surrender to DPS is good?

Gul'dan is not a demon. He's a regular Orc warlock.

youtube.com/watch?v=wntvxzWWdvs

Cover the face and it may be.

just like illidan wasnt a demon until they needed him to come back guldans gonna become one

unless blizzard learns to write new characters

"fun" and "effective" aren't the same thing, and S2M is no longer used so congratulations on outing yourself as a nooblet

illidan isnt a demon either

Shadow priests are legit the best casters though

Which isn't much to say in such a melee oriented raid but yeah they're definitely good, effective and fun

I'm getting back into raiding as of next week and I haven't properly raided since WotLK days.
How do you guys deal with consumables?

I have a herbalism/alchemy alt and high level cooking on my main so I can make my own food, potions, and flasks, but I'm a lazy piece of shit and don't want to spend an hour (or more?) farming before every single raid night. I skipped WoD so I only have 500k gold and if I started buying it off AH I'd go broke pretty quickly.

What do you people do?

Can use Bloods of Sargeras to buy herbs, which you'll get plenty of just by playing normally. There's also a shoulder enchant that gives a chance to loot herb pouches from killing stuff.

Am hour of farming gets you mats for like a week of raiding dude

>t. lfr shitter

why do all fem pandas look like huge sluts

well you have 3 options
- use blood of sargeras with the lady demon hunter NPC near all the trainers in dalaran, 1 blood = 10 herbs/whatevers (note that it's probably better to buy stuff for profit and then buy the actual herbs you need from AH)
- farm them yourself you lazy shit
- buy from AH

you can get a shoulder enchant from... dreamweavers? honored that sometimes gives you bags when looting, they have fish and herbs and shit, but they won't be enough most likely, it's a nice bonus to have though

He's an alchemist so 2 hour flasks

An hour can easily net you 200 flowers
The rest of plants are cheap as fuck to buy

more than likely

Sorry buddo but fun is subjective. I have fun playing priest, and with the number of other priests I see (not just shadow) I can assume other people like it too. Oh and also, unlike you, I actually play other roles other than DPS when my guild needs me too so I haven't been keeping up with the best le ebin top dps shadow talents.

Can we talk about pet battles? It's something I've tried to get into several times, but I can't say I've enjoyed it and I don't know anyone else who bothers with them. Does anyone here like them and why?

Ultraprojection kiddo

Why don't they make legendary drop chance spec-specific so that off speccing isn't shit?

This post literally makes no sence. Sorry chum, I was right and you were wrong.

>fun is subjective
> I was right and you were wrong.

What race for male alliance monk?

dwarf.

please make gnome, or nightelf so you can trigger me every time i see you in a bg.

>just found out a few minutes ago that sky golem doesn't dismount when farming herbs
God I'm so fucking retarded.
I had that mount for ages, and I've seen hundreds of other farmers running around on it, and I never bothered to try to find out why they're using it, I just assumed it was some Chinese botter fad or something.

femnelf windwalker is the goat monk race

What's wrong with night elf?

>queue up for crown chemical co
>pic relate
why is this game so fucking dead?

>t. dps shitter

I only like them because I have a hording problem. All of my 300 pets are either blues unless you can only get them green or any other rarity. Then I just buy stones to upgrade them, level them, and pvp with them.

>said that priest preforms well at the moment
>said priest is popular at the moment, suggesting that its fun
>uuuhh uuh p-projection haha
Sorry cumarino I won

shit designed classes
unfun pvp
pve ilvl and legendary cancer

i'm doing this on all my character
are you saying i'm not allowed to have any mages, rogues, or warlocks you fucking mongoloid shitposter?

These aren't real nigga hours

I'd bet my 22 cm penis on that 1/3 of the legion unsubbers did so due to the legendary system

The mount doesn't drop anymore, instead you buy it for that seasonal currency shit you get from dailies and grinding and shit. No point in doing it on all characters.

>opinion
>opinion
>play more, get rewarded. I have 2 non shit legendaries and play for only an hour a night.
I think you should stop posting and play more elysium before its shut down

>said priest is popular at the moment, suggesting that its fun

Correlation not causation, kiddo

don't lie to me you fucking piece of shit

the love rocket still only drops from the box, the mounts you can buy are different ones
please don't spread false information

Most players are le casual shitters that play what they enjoy, especially in legion. They play priest because its fun.

just triggering to fight one in bg/arena after spinning away twice doing that dragon kick then fuckers going invis when you finally catch up....

yea i agree

Wait, really? What the fuck? Why doesn't it show up as loot from the box on wowhead?

i guess its also just an opinion that wow lost more than half of its playerbase right?

Which is why there were tons of 7.1 Survival hunters

lol

did you know

you can mount your flight path whistle mount faster by running towards it