youtube.com/watch?v=9vxNkrUFs9s
youtube.com/watch?v=wo7KtsKLSoM
youtube.com/watch?v=zNLyzDacyGM
victorymotorcycles.com/en-us
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzqItQP5Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zny8Wdpk9Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I hope so, Harley is such a shit brand

Maybe. Last season I pulled up next to a new scout and from the looks of it it was stock. I got a boner from the sound alone

yes

Perhaps, in terms of reliability and easy repair. Only thing that Indian lacks is a dedicated aftermarket, which for many m/o/tos, like myself, is a bit of a dealbreaker. For every Indian-compatible item, there's at least 50 Harley Dyna Special Limited Anniversary Fat Bob Springer Glide parts to dwarf it in comparison, forcing most if not all Indian bikes to stay stock because the aftermarket parts that do exist are:

>A. Expensive Dealer-branded shit
>B. Really shitty Aliexpress Chinese shit

Older Indians do look gorgeous though, and even the modern ones have a lovely throaty sound. Go for whatever bike matches your heartbeat, user. We're all brothers on two wheels.

They're entry level bikes for the biker who hasn't quite figured out his riding style, whereas most Harleys are dedicated comfort cruisers.
Good for starters, good all around, but nothing specifically strong.

>Do they stand a chance against Harley?
No, never. There for faggot cuckolds that dont know what a real motorcycle is.

This

I was never into motorcycles. Didn't have a bad opinion, there were just no bikes I liked. I grew up with my dad riding a Honda Goldwing, and my sister's now ex-husband (who nobody liked) rode a Harley.

Then Indian came on the scene. Then their second year back, they introduced the Scout, and I swear I'm in love with the fucking thing now. Looking into getting my Motorcycle license just so I can eventually get one.
That retro styling is just so goddamned sexy.

no their meme game is too weak
they used to be Harley's main rival back in the day
but all that is forgotten

>no their meme game is too weak
youtube.com/watch?v=9vxNkrUFs9s
youtube.com/watch?v=wo7KtsKLSoM
youtube.com/watch?v=zNLyzDacyGM
>Indian returning to the racing that made them famous
umph.

bump for Merika.

That's beautiful.

No, because they're actually polaris and harley's selling point is being so knee deep in heritage they use objectively inferior technology like air cooled narrow-angle V twins

this ???
victorymotorcycles.com/en-us
also I though they made quad bikes

You are aware that the thunderstroke is a narrow angle air cooled v twin correct?

That bike is fucking gorgeous.

I'd support them but I genuinely hate injuns. Indians are a garbage people and I can't picture myself riding something with a giant Big Chief Skidmark emblem on the side.

that shit may trigger them for muh cultural appropriation

how old are you to remember when indian came on the scene

I mean when they came back (again) in 2014. Now quit being an autist about it. You're making the rest of us look bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzqItQP5Oo

bump for team indian.

indian user, you here?

Does Harley stand a chance? The cafe/nostalgia fad is absolutely killing Harley sales. They transformed their vrod platform into the Street in hopes of siphoning sales from their competition. Polaris show's no sign of slowing down, especially with them sacrificing Victory to focus on Indian. Polaris still owns Brammo so they're more than capable of answering anything Harley has to give them. So, yeah, probably.

not sure who you're looking for, but have a Scout.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zny8Wdpk9Gk