>miata pics and vids
>miata feels
>miata questions and answers
>miata hair styling tips and tricks

FAQ:
can I fit?
>if you're under 6'2" and aren't overweight you can fit without modification

can I daily drive one?
>yes most people can daily drive a miata no problem. I have commuted in miatas for 3 years now

even in the snow?
>yes miatas can drive well in the snow. (with four snow tires) Just be sure to spray off your undercarriage afterwards

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cerchishop.com/16/4757-japan-jr3-70x16-gun.html
bbrgti.com/product/bbr-mx-5-nd-super-200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theres another thread already

oh shit i didnt see it

white folcc crazy tbqh

Best colour

t-t-thanks

>creates his own miata general despite seeing that there was another one before his
>pathetically bumps it

lol

I have no idea what you are talking about.

hello it me

also have this photo in a landscape if anyone wants it

How much fender rolling do I need to do to get something like a 15x7.5" +0 rim to fit on my NA?

Fuck. I love the NA way too god damn much.

Mild roll if you're low, probably not necessary if you're anywhere near stock height. 8s would take a flat roll.

Garage Vary NB8C

White with a black hardtop is best.

bump limit

m80s

tell me

I have a Mazda3 2015. Looking to get a 2017 Miata RF because it looks sexy as fuck and I'm rapidly closing in on the age/time in life where buying a sports car is not practical. I thought about Americna muscle, but I just don't like the look and the fact that most turds have American muscle.

Anyway, 2017 Miata RF, anyone have experience with it? I can't seem to find comparison picks of with/without appearance package.

Stock tires are 16x6.5, JR3s are 16x7, I'm euro so the only tire size I can mount is 205x50r16 so I guess I can't get 16x8 rims. Stock height for now yes. Do you think I still have to work the fenders with 16x7 +40?

I'm not that stupid
5x114 gunmetal are available on this site, are they lying?
cerchishop.com/16/4757-japan-jr3-70x16-gun.html

>"""Japan"""
>"""Racing"""
I have no idea how much 125 Es is, but I'm guessing it's way more than a shitty polish cast wheel is worth.

Pls no bully
Not gonna buy used rims, and I want a 5/6 spokes with the outer spoke part bending into the inside. 500 a set is a fair price and they look sexy

At least get "real" Rotas instead of slavshit knockoffs of chinkshit knockoffs of flipshit knockoffs of the same Volks literally every ricer since the dawn of time has on their car.

Rotas are out of budget but thanks for the suggestion.

>Rotas are out of budget
Sorry bro, I guess you can't afford wheels then. Come back once you've mowed a few lawns.

>can't afford Rotas

lmao

I can afford them but I'm not gonna drop a grand for new rims for this shitbox I'm not even sure I'm gonna keep for more than 2 years.
Also fuck me for replying

>thinking $1k for wheels are a lot.

wew lad, cancerous people like you are why these shitty replica companies thrive

Are you trolling?

>he legitimately thinks $1k for wheels is expensive & replicas are ok

shiggy diggy

>everything in pic related probably worth more than your house

he's either trolling or retarded, so the point is a bit moot. anything he says can be safely disregarded.

Hey Veeky Forums,

my shitbox on coilovers is getting really rusty, so I am considering to sell all the valuable parts and buy Miata.
Never drove any. I want bumby harsh ride, preferably without power steering and abuse that car, will NB satisfy my needs ?

Pretty much any car will do that if you rip out the factory PS and slam it on cheap coilovers?
Why a Miata specifically.

*how to get a boyfriend
FTFY

>thinking $1k for wheels are a lot.
Not a lot actually but in case of a miata it's probably 1/4 of the price of the whole car

My coilovers wasnt that cheap, they are just superstiff because of really low clareance.
and Miata because, I saw few videos people stating that NA can be only driven hard or something along those lines

>but in case of a miata it's probably 1/4 of the price of the whole car

I bought my na miata for $3500

anyways people spending parts that cost more than their car isnt something new or crazy. but go ahead by shitty replica parts.

pic related are TE37's and cost around $2k-$2.5k for a set.

>I put $4k worht on wheels on my 3k Miata
>I am a smart person

Guess what, forged wheels on a miata are not smart. The first rock chip on them means they are worth shit.

Even if you tell me that you go racing, they're still not necessary. What wheels do you think they run in Spec Miata? TE37s? No, they run $135 cast wheels. pic related.

Stop being retarded, people who blow $4k on wheels for a shitbox are about as dumb as you can get.

Does anyone know where I can get NA center caps? All the ones I can find are stupid expensive.

Your best bet is probably buying a used set of chipped or damaged OEM wheels with center caps for as cheap as you can find.

For the daisies no idea, the later wheels on the NA have a more reasonable sized center cap though. Honestly look for a set of these, they're lighter and look better imo. You can probably get a nice set for around $100

That wouldn't satisfy my autism. My rims have a channel that runs around the center of the rim for caps to snap into. I would never be happy with anything else.

Then I'd do like the other guy said, find someone with some daisies and call to see if they'll sell you the caps. Or just pay extra to get them off ebay or something.

Anyone know where i can get a set of wheels similar to this? I love the look of them. And would really wanna put some of these on my 93 NA

You can either look at some genuine OZ Rally Racing wheels, which will run you a hefty chunk of change, or something sorta similar which are some BBS wheels with the turbofan covers, replicas of course. The other option is to buy some vintage OZ wheels which will also be expensive, but maybe will give you a more reasonable rim size, the new ones start at 17 inches

Zenders are similar. The VW fanbois might have ruined the prices though.

Sparco terra

why dont you say it, you want a shitty quality replica set of wheels.

They're like 600 eurobucks for a set. How fucking poor are you?

He drives an NC.

How do you convert 4 bolts to 5? All my stuff is bolt ons.

I'd pay decent money for a set of wheels if they're the wheels Im looking for

Says the guy driving a Miata

There was some talk of a a 5 lug conversion kit being developed, but I haven't heard anything since. Your best bet is either to find something 4 lug (the OZ wheels have a 4 lug option)

>all reps are bad
>you'd better be willing to shell out $2k for some used wheels

guess what, not all reps are chinese knockoffs. something close to the original wheel design, without costing an arm and a leg is perfectly acceptable. Your car is putting down at most 300hp to the wheels with a built engine and turbo, you're not going rallying with your car. Buying some original OZ wheels is nice if you have the means, but don't act like they will be the difference between life and death on a daily.

>tfw at about 1:1 on mod cost to car cost
Yes it's nothing new or crazy but i had this odd moment of realization

thx

t. poorfag

i like this shot a lot and idk why

At least I didn't blow all of my money on a cuck-tier NC and then trade my food stamps for shitty polak cast fakes for maximum street cred when my buttbuddies and I go out hard parking.

My house is worth more than everything you own combined

t. Miata driver

Can I get this in higher res?

me on the left

What size do you need?

I want this bad.

Does anyone have 6ULs?

Can you use hammer weights on them or are they sticky weights only?

I really hate sticky weights.

This happened today.

mine arrives this Sunday. Pretty hyped. looks gorgeous up close and in person. go test drive one for kicks man

fuck that sucks.

im assuming you were putting the top down and it ripped right

F

Have fun replacing that. It took me 3 days to replace my convertible top because I got the $150 ebay one. Don't get those.

Replaced up and lower shift boots under 3 years ago with OEM

Both are destroyed.

Is there a better than OEM option?\

>Jass Performance
Expensive and only the upper boot (Which is arguably less important) (125 for upper boot)
>Mx5Doctor
Lower boot looks stronger, upper boot is trash ($100)
>5X Racing race kit
OEM quality ($180)
>I.L Motorsports
Appears to be the same as OEM quality, also expensive once shipping is included ($140)
>OEM
Broke after less than 3 years last time, hardly worth the money at that rate ($130)

Time for a canvas top with glass window. Just make sure you get one with a zipper so you can put it down with the bar there.

that blows

If mine ever rips Im just saying fuck it and removing the soft top and buying a hardtop as soon as I possibly can, then again my Miata is my second car.

Is this for an NC or something? Or with shipping to Australia?

I'm having the same issue, i can't find any instructions which match my top and it doesn't seem to have the slip over bits for the b pillars?

Any ideas

Shipping to ausfailia

Regular old 5 speed.

Seriously are you guys all just using OEM and replacing every few years?

Get one of those $50 short shifter kits. It comes with all the plastic bushings, and the short throw is definitely worth it. It feels amazing. For the lower boot, get one for the NC. It fits the same and they're a lot cheaper for some reason. Only source I've got for the upper boot is 5xracing, so I guess just get one of those universal rubber accordion boots to replace it and the leather boot at the same time.

Cool. I've been trying to find a picture of the appearance package, with no luck.

Post here when you get it, pls. Pics!

Can you do it 4k long?

slower and heavier, looks amazing but no potential for more power atm.
any extra packages that aren't for performance are a waste

NC fits too? That's interesting.

Not so interested in a short shifter though, i feel like the shifter is already quite short and well positioned.

Cyuuuuut3

The are some turbo kits in development
200hp at crank is possible without going FI
bbrgti.com/product/bbr-mx-5-nd-super-200/

Some guy bumped my right mirror by accident and now I can't place it like it was before.
This is disturbing

thats fucked lad

Short shifter kits don't cut down the length of the rod, they raise the pivot point. The knob stays at the same height but the length of the throw is reduced.

You can get 200 BHP tunes that don't require a cam and header like that one does.

Is it worth replacing all the bushings in my control arms and inspecting the tie rods and shit on an old ass NA? Are these components that even wear over time or does it not matter?

I am in the market for new summer tires. Wut does /mg/ rock?

It's hard to say. They do seem to hold up quite well on Miatas even after many miles, but track driving or frequent autocrossing with sticky tyres can tire them out quicker.

If you see cracks from the outside, they can definitely do with replacing. I still have the original ones on my car, but I don't know how different it would be with new ones. 60k miles, only occasionally autocrossing.

I'm seeing Ronal R10's as a relatively cheap option in 4x100. I'm on the fence about throwing white turbo wheels on my white NA or just going with 14" RPF1's and thicc tires

I'm going to be purchasing a miata this may. Which color??

Definitely green. Red is faggy.

Hot pink

Red is the original miata color. Getting anything else is just wrong.

Red

Green.
Reminds me of an old Jaguar.

Get red nigger