/dsg/ - Dark Souls General

>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/144412
progressbar.com.au/2017/02/dark-souls-iii-the-ringed-city-preview/
darksouls2-fr.wiki.fextralife.com/Projectiles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lucy
Tripfags don't get to make threads.

First for /OURGUY/

Hey Lucy I hope you're having a good day today.

Fugg, only 12 seconds

Who are the "ashen prisoners" the Firekeeper mentions when she asks you to link the flame after placing all the lords?

Is 2bat in a poison arena?

No.

No, but their attacks cause toxic.

No, I think Bat #2 shoots poison.

Both bats shoot poison. One hangs back when you're trying to melee the other, though.

Why?

>older son is a fuckup who failed to finish off the strongest demon
>younger son is a weak pussy who refuses to link the Flame
>both of them are also homosexuals
>queen disappeared somewhere
Oceiros had a hard life.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/144412
Use slightly lighter armor than what I put on

If you actually use doubleflames, keep the parting in your right hand instead

Because a 3-phase boss is enough bullshit already, no need to further complicate things.
Look at his fucking moveset in demon prince form, i bet even SL120 faggots are going to have hard time killing the thing.

Every king in Souls had a hard life. Except maybe Allant, but he was the one causing all the problems then.

When a hosts disconnects during an invasion, it should remove their ember and halve their current souls.

And also grant an ember or convenant item to the invader.

It's impossible to tell when a host intentionally disconnects or if their internet is just shit.

This is intentional.

I don't get it. That pic clearly shows the game was beaten, and that profile has since gotten the BB plat.

What point is it trying to make?

If I use the parting pyromancy flame I guess I wouldn't need Warmth at all right? I'm playing this character doing coop with my friends

Which was more embarrassing for you, dropping out of college or saying you couldn't midroll through WoG spam?

>Playing DS3
>Invaded by xXDongLord420Xx
>Disconnected from server and returned to title menu for the 4th time that session
>Lose my ember because some autist was in my world when the game decided to shit itself

Warmth will still be worthwhile but youve got the stats for great heal anyway, just grab a crystal chime or something that scales with both stats

The parting flame weaponart isnt something I would bank on, even just stowing the weapon resets the kill counter

>dropping out of college
>embarrassing

once you realize it's the greatest scam in the modern world it's probably the best decision you'll ever make

This is how it should be.

You should not be rewarded for having regular network instability.

Don't try to play coy, lucy. You spent all that time trying to give people "advice" for chalice dungeons when you'd never even made a single one, and then someone posted your profile and made a laughingstock out of you.

You finished the game out of shame, and so you could continue to pretend to be good at something without needing to put the effort into it. That's it.

>that video was removed from yt
big lawsuit incoming kek

>once you realize it's the greatest scam in the modern world
Only in USA, and that's only because they make a business of it. In countries with state-supported higher education, colleges are held to real standards and don't cost all the money you'll make in a lifetime. Most of them also don't let you in after 20, though.

I see, well, for the moment the DLC will have to wait since my friends don't own the season pass, and going through the DLC with my NG+2 character after months without playing it's a bit difficult atm.

The latter.

College is scam that will ban you for wrongthink.

Who uploaded it?

>French
So, using kunais instead of throwing knives, froggy?

Every king in the Souls series is sad.

Has anyone a full video?

that anti-lucy post was dated may 2015 and BB was platted on that account in november of 2015, after the expansion was released

desecrated flame also has almost 600 hours into bloodborne

look user, lucifer is an almighty obnoxious faggot but saying he's ignorant of the basic mechanics of the game is pretty retarded

and even then, they're still inferior to a lower-prestige tradeschool

>You should not be rewarded for having regular network instability.

Who said anything about network instability? I get returned to the title screen all the time without actually losing my connection. This doesn't happen in other games, only DS3.

At that, who said anything about rewards? You don't get an extra ember for disconnecting.

No, I didn't. I even professed to hating the things. It was only after the patches that I started to enjoy them. Even now, I don't give out advice in regards to non-physical chalice gems.

Except no one cared. Meme Machine shit posting and same-fagging without a trip doesn't make me a laughing stock. I only finished the game and got the plat when Sony announce the free theme for anyone that got the plat by a certain date.

The bit about DaS1 is also funny because everyone that matters already knows I played DaS1 on 360.

But I thought that gaijin rike the Friede fight???

Compared to leaked gameplay footage posted all over Veeky Forums weeks prior to game releases this one is nothing.

I get CTDs since last patch

progressbar.com.au/2017/02/dark-souls-iii-the-ringed-city-preview/
Originally linked in this article. The guy posted in on reddit too.

you get rewarded by your world being cleared of invaders

I liked it and Prince looks awesome as well.
It's just that battle really doesn't need poisonous floor to be challenging as fuck already.

I don't

>we will never have a souls character creator that allows us to make faces as pretty as hers

fuck desert sorceress update player character meshes, memeazaki!!!!

someone isn't getting invited back.

>six months after release
>sure as shit didn't have 600 hours then
He played the game once, then spent all the rest of the time being an obnoxious, condescending "expert" giving people advice that was consistently wrong. It's what he's done for every game for years so far. His excuse then was the same excuse every time too, that he actually has a secret other account where he did everything already but you don't get to see it.

keep your trip on, asshole. I have you filtered for a reason

>implying your advice is ever not wrong

Wait, you still think all the people who hate you are just one guy samefagging?

out of all the shit this retard could have shown he didn't take any footage of the new sets?

Oh, they used the right name in the third game. Good to know.

Wow, an attention whoring tripfag is also retarded. What are the odds?

To be fair, the majority of people care more about the boss than the armor sets or weapons.

Weird, I know.

At the very least, every single one of them fucked up and in someway made the world a worst place for the people in it. If you are a king, or hold a substantial level or power or influence in these games, you did something really bad.

Except Ivory King. He actually did a good job for the most part and went down swinging, even managed to romance respective Child of Dark when her sisters sought ruin for their chosen kings.

He couldn't beat the 2bats so it's understandable he didn't reach new armors.

I'm really bad at souls and I spend more time arguing about it on /dsg/ than playing it can I be a tripfag too?

>host runs into Aldrich fight
>immediately dies

Of course they are. All the posts that say God-King Lucifer were made by the same person, so why wouldn't all the posts that say Anonymous by made by the same person?

i'm actually happy if gear won't get spoiled
amygdalan arm was an awesome surprise in TOH

That's just a return to the status quo. Are you making the argument that the game not taking something from you is equivalent to rewarding you? The only way that stance would make sense would be if you were to assume that the host would lose, and I could just as easily assume that the host would win (since invasionfags are literally always bitching about being at a disadvantage) and say that the invader is being rewarded by not having his souls dropped wherever he was when the disconnect happened.

Use Great Grey Wolf Sif's old tripcode, he hasn't been here since DaS1.

!dire

i am literally not lucifer you paranoid faggot

>le mental gymnastics

just shut the fuck up and accept the fact that the invader being punished for the host having shit internet OR disconnecting is worse than the host being punished for the same reason

It was already named right though
I dunno in DaS2, played only a few hours

>!

I actually don't know how trips work, I just remember the code was "dire".

>Veeky Forums is just one person
I knew it

Weird, I remember one of the Souls game naming them kunai. And I remember cringing at them.

Might've been Demon's Souls.

he cant keep getting away with it!

>mental gymnastics

This from the guy who went from "the host is being rewarded" to "the invader is being punished." The invader doesn't lose shit but time, which the host has also lost.

Thank goodness that you will never have any appreciable influence over any game ever.

I never played Demon Souls. Must have been Dark Souls 2, but why only this one?

I checked on a french wiki, names are right. It might've been DaS2 then

Who is this Veeky Forums ?

>shitty tripfag fails to link to the previous thread
Never make threads again if you're too fucking stupid to know how to.

This problem shouldn't have anything to do with punishment or reward, they just need to make better netcode. Like every other Japanese dev they assume the average user lives in Tokyo where they're a mile away from the other user and have fibre internet.

Checked, indeed it's called kunai in DaS2

>double thread
Fuck off, scum.

>tfw host is not a very good host but the invader is a nice homicidal maniac
>you let the invader murder him
bad at my job

Pretty weird that DaS2 was the only one to call them kunai.

I need to reinstall it and see if they're different.

>Pretty weird that DaS2 was the only one to call them kunai.

What, throwing knives?

Will we get a DS1 remake? I heard it might be happening.

HA!

It would be nice to co-op more stability. But I doubt it unless they just quickly do it with the DS3 engine and slap on some new textures to turn a profit.

I highly doubt it though.

>darksouls2-fr.wiki.fextralife.com/Projectiles
>Kunaï

Yes.

bosses no longer drop bonfires; listed bonfires have been removed unless specified

cemetary of ash
-iudex gundyr
-champion gundyr

high wall of lothric
-high wall of lothric
-vordt of the boreal valley
-dancer of the boreal valley
-oceiros the consumed king

undead settlement
-undead settlement
-pit of hollows

road of sacrifices
-road of sacrifices
-crucifixion woods
-crystal sage
-farron keep
-keep ruins
-farron keep perimeter
-abyss watchers

cathedral of the deep
-cathedral of the deep
-deacons of the deep

catacombs of carthus
-high lord wolnir
-old king's antechamber
-demon ruins
-old demon king

irithyll of the boreal valley
-all bonfires except church of yorshka, water reserve, and prison tower. there is now an invisible staircase that connects the invisible walkway to the prison tower.

irithyll dungeon
-yhorm the giant

lothric castle
-dragon barracks
-dragonslayer armour
-twin princes

adapatability
-adaptability
-dragon-kin mausoleum; ancient wyvern no longer ports you straight here after the fight, and the player must navigate back up to this bonfire location manually afterwards. in return, NPCs inside ancient wyvern boss room killed during the fight will no longer respawn once the boss has been plunged and have a good chance to drop titanite chunks.
-nameless king

kiln of the first flame
-flameless shrine

painted world of ariandel
-rope bridge cave
-sister friede
-snowy mountain pass
-champion's gravetender

DS3 calls Lloyd's Talismans "Undead Hunter Charms" or something despite the other games calling them Lloyd's Talismans.

I assume it has to do with translator team choices.

>adaptability

character limit reached, editing this part:

>irithyll of the boreal valley
>-all bonfires except church of yorshka, water reserve, and prison tower. there is now an invisible staircase that connects the invisible walkway to the prison tower.

in addition, there is now a lever next to the prison tower bonfire that will raise and lower the spinning elevator

>ADP

>everyone that matters already knows
>literal who tripfag from another general implying others are no names

epic bait, remember sage reply to tripfags

In DS3, it makes sense : the lore says that everyone but the Way of the White forgot about Lloyd.

The kunai aren't that different from throwing knives, and are named throwing knives in the English translation. The French translation just name them kunais.

reminder to treat lucifer as a normal human being and respectfully, silently disagree with him when he posts some dumb shit

he will be unable to handle the lack of bantz and (you)s and will instead lurk permanently

Where does it say everyone forgot about Lloyd? The item description literally mentions LLoyd so I don't see the reason to change the item name.

In the item description in DaS3.

>high priestess, your pillar of power, is a londor insider agent
>your grand scholar, your other pillar, is a megalomaniac tree
J U S T

What's the biggest and funnest weapon to use in 3? It's probably going to be a greathammer that I'm looking for. Something like the Demon Greathammer from 1.

anyone know the stat distribution of the SL125 premades at FromCon?

>high priestess, your pillar of power

I'd think that would be the knight.

>there are people still on Veeky Forums who don't immediately filter all tripfags
for what purpose

fume ultra greatsword or morne's greathammer