/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

HAWKEYE FUCKING FINALLY edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Marville. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Ultron Revolution event, where we praise our new robot overlords, embrace 80's AESTHETICS, get robowaifus, and after a whole fucking year of waiting, finally get Hawkeye.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/58219/ultron-brings-robot-revolution-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/B6w1QvuY

Other urls found in this thread:

www39.zippyshare.com/v/sDrsTyNv/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/E9Oot9My/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/MRI9xM1j/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/BrEyQN7o/file.html
pretendyoure.xyz/zy/
avac-screencaps.tumblr.com/post/157035147497/assuming-the-next-act-starts-in-the-next-three
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN UPDATE?

Probably not for another 5-10 hours.

>tfw no IRL robowaifu

I still hope they use that valley girl/cheerleader look for a costume one day. Maybe if they ever embrace the school aspect again.

When I get to the screen where you pick your fighters, it has an annoying tendency to scroll back to the left whenever I try to get to a character that is off-screen to the right, it's frustrating.

Also, I feel like this is the one time power attacks would be useful for a boss fight, since at the height of his power Ultron can 3 shot the best team and they can only do 1/3 or 2/5 damage on him.

They've been following the same pattern as the A-Force event, and we had power attacks during the final boss fight only right?

It feels weird to have the Destroyer as the final event boss for an Ultron event. And even weirder that he'll be the one in the cage. I guess they didn't think it through when they decided to have Ultron as a recruitable character.

Could have just pulled a Malacath and had him be the boss twice.

That was super lame. With all the hints they'd been dropping since Halloween and Angela begin the week 4 character, I was expecting Hela to be the final boss for A-Force and we'd get two cages that event like Kaecilius and Dormammu.

Previous thread:

Should still work until the next update:

>Instant actions
www39.zippyshare.com/v/sDrsTyNv/file.html - HD
www39.zippyshare.com/v/E9Oot9My/file.html - SD

>Free shopping and instant actions
www39.zippyshare.com/v/MRI9xM1j/file.html - HD
www39.zippyshare.com/v/BrEyQN7o/file.html - SD

>game doesn't load because of Hawkeye error
I'm finally free, bitches.

So if anyone is interested in that Cards Against Humanity thing last thread, I'm thinking of trying it on Saturday, 2/9/17 or 9/2/17, at 3pm/6pm/11pm PST/EST/GMT on this website pretendyoure.xyz/zy/ on the first server, the one that's always most populated. I'll use maag as the name of the room.

They're probably saving Hela for the Thor event at the end of the year to tie into Ragnarok.

Speaking of events, has anyone been keeping a list of hints they've dropped for the next event? Monsters Unleashed right?

I heard it was Young Avengers next. Can't remember where though.

>avac-screencaps.tumblr.com/post/157035147497/assuming-the-next-act-starts-in-the-next-three

Update in the Apple store

thanks user

>tfw no nud mod

>that texture quality
Please, make it stop

If we're finally getting Hawkeye, who's gonna be the new NEVER EVER? Crimson Dynamo?

That or Mandarin.

Up.

What if Crimson Dynamo and Mandarin were just there to screw with hackers?

Dunno, I used a hack a while ago to get Hawkeye, but I have yet to suffer any punishment.

I wonder if that Hawkeye will be treated differently than event Hawkeye. I remember Black Panther and event Black Panther were scripted differently

It's up on Android with no update.

Any premos?

I wonder if it's actually possible for ftp to unlock Hawkeye. I need 31 of the 40 arrows available to unlock him

No. But to get Hawkeye you need his arrows and unlock Ultron.

Even if freefags can get the arrows you need Ultron and he doesn't seem possible since you have to beat all the streaks to get the helmets for him

Yep, Destroyer is the caged villain.

Looks like I spoke too soon then. Fuck it, this is my last event. There's too much blocked from ftp to make coming back worth it. I've got 520 shards to drop, I'll spend them to make sure I unlock Ultron and Hawkeye as a kiss goodbye to TinyCo

Might be worth waiting on the fight stats to be certain but yeah.

And level 15 is the max hero training level.

Unless you are buying that many shards right now TinyCo won't notice anything, might as well just stop now and wait till screenshot user gets around to doing this event.

>Governor
>toupee
Actual Marvel reference or some dumbass attack on The Donald?

Kang?! I thought he couldn't be used for some reason.

Rights must have cleared up. They also mentioned the Olympians, so whenever we're getting Ares, sounds like we're getting Herc too

Alright, everyone make way for the best Avengers villain

Ah, Kang. Guess he'll be the villain for the Young Avengers event. Though, will they take characters from the future and past? Cassie Lang? Danielle Cage?

Well The Donald is a huge faggot and an international embarrassment so I don't see a problem.

Cuck
u
c
k

>Tell alternative facts
Goddamn, this bullshit got old from day one. Fuck it, lefties, kill Trump already.

>lefties doing anything other than literally shaking
wew

I bet you pay for this game too

No, I use a hack. Jesus christ, if I knew lefties were going to be this whiny, maybe then I would have supported Hitlery Kunton.

What the fuck is going on with Marvel rights? There's an underwater school now, and they've straight up hinted at it being a future event. How the fuck did Namor rights stop being a clusterfuck?

I thought the Namor rights reverted back to Marvel.

Legally I believe they could always use every character but they might have stopped being anal about "advertising" other movei studios' characters now.

Might have. Last I heard it was still stuck with Uni

That's true for just about every character but Namor. Somehow his game rights were completely fucked which is why they weren't able to use him for AA

Could it be Namorita instead?

Feels like too much of a deep cut, the classic New Warriors really don't have much presence currently. I could maybe see it being Namora since the Agents of Atlas are tangentially related to the Olympians, but it's too much of a stretch.

But if we're getting Kang, who was known to be over at Fox, and we've got some Namor hints, maybe the FF are back in play?

bump

bedtime bump

>Tell Alternative Facts
Oh, Snap!

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Week 4 kinda suck. Destroyer is lame, and there is only Ultron... Well, OK, and finally Hawkeye! I didn't get monologue quests for any stuff, and character ones are short.

It feels incredibly rushed. But every fourth week feels like they've just given up on the event.

bump

>Kang event
>every episode character is just a different version of Kang
I think I'd be okay with it

Loki has the best lines this week again. Having the lady loki costume just makes them even better.

bump

Kang was used in the Lego game and in the cartoons recently, so yeah apparently he isn't banned.

bump

They mentioned time anomalies and something about the future and past relatives in the news part, so its probably going to be the Young Avengers event, I guess we might get Stature after all(she just comes from the future)

Even though the rest of TinyCo is dogshit, whoever writes this stuff is 10/10

Ultron is cute.

Hawkeye sounds like shit though.

Does Ultron have a voice yet, cause it's not loading on my end

This is unfortunate news. I've been worried about his voice ever since they said Gus was going to voice him. Nothing against him, I just can't hear his voice as Hawkguy.