Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI9M1J0v-o8
youtube.com/watch?v=np1VZweh8Zg
youtu.be/56EBYQUjlD0
youtube.com/watch?v=-2U7vDXzkhs
knucklesandwich.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thread

Anime and C go hand in hand to make progress.

Kuroneko is cute. CUTE.

To make a new thread 100 posts early is a meme. How then can this be meme free?

I have won your thread. You may close it now.

>good thread
who gives a shit, all you need is a /agdg/ tag in the title that's all

zzzzzz

Adorable.

Just got a $155 traffic ticket.
I'm going to eat ramen until I have to pay my taxes at the end of the month and then kill myself.

Whats a game I could finish in about 20 days?

Pong.

a platformer

meanwhile i eat

>Whats a game I could finish in about 20 days?
Your life.

It's a joke not a game.

Unity has the best noodle rendering. That looks REAL

Fill up the old thread first you idiots.

70 posts to go

just fill it up with posts like
"man, I can't believe they made that new thread so early"
or
"early threads are memes"

The correct thing is for this thread to be deleted. We never do the correct thing though.

>he doesn't make his own textures
>he doesn't know how to make seamlessly tiled textures

who?

The royal "he"

Should I just make a game with a bunch of bad mismatching free assets?

> find someone who devs with unity aswell
> we talk a lot on discord
> doing nice progress at the time
> motivate each other
> he disappeared before Christmas
> hasn't been online since
> made no progress since then

I never knew just how much more fun it is to dev with someone. Not on the same project, but just having the ability to instantly bounce ideas off of each other and constantly see what the person is working on. Having the drive to actually do something to be able to show progress aswell.

did you just assume my gender?

here's my genre redefining minecraft level billion dollar idea

pinball

with waifus

actually the japs probably already did it but still, probably good enough for a shovelware title right?

Do they suggestively moan when the ball hits them?

The best is having that relationship with your players or followers.

hey I'm using Unity (although I'm a bit of a beginner) if you want I'll add you on Discord and we can dev and bounce ideas off each other and hsit

Fug this was one of my secret ideas

Okay I figured out pathfinding stuff. burger flipping will never be so tense as when you are being chased by shuffling aliums.

Whats a good site to post updates on?

(You)rs.

What's your favorite third person melee combat system? Bonus points if it's not too simple, like Elderscrolls, or overly complex like Mount and Blade. Need some ideas since I don't have many. I've heard good things about Dark Souls but I didn't play it yet.

Prince of persia WW

youtube.com/watch?v=QI9M1J0v-o8

i like this system so much that i would say is better than devil may cry

Finally I can add new events

Dark Souls combat system is really fun, you definitely should try the game out.

Slowly but surely working on the clothing after drawing it on. Would it be better to rough in all the elements before detailing them or finish each one before moving to the next? I'm leaning to the former so far.

Path of Neo

There's 5 souls games rn and they are all great.
Demon souls
Dark souls 1-3
Bloodborne

nioh has interesting stuff as well.

I'm gonna be going off now, but you can send a request. Keep in mind I enjoy posting weeb images on discord a lot, so if that bothers you, do reconsider. Just throwing it out as a "Warning"

Also this is what I was working on last, before ending up in a no progress ditch.
> tfw only have a very old gif on this laptop when there was only movement added.

sern#5929

gonna demo a webgl build next week maybe.

anyone have suggestions for wiz customizations? like robe patterns, hats, facial hair, staves etc.

what do they want

>yet another user falls to the sculpting meme

Also his head and upper body look really weird. I'd go back to those before starting on clothin.

>game is dead
>another cutie who's going to rot in someone's HDD.
Just sell her to a programmer

dont listen to those trolls man, Dark souls and all the souls like games have a slow and clunky gameplay with atrocious hitboxes

they just like to troll people into playing this shit and if you say anything bad about it people will atack you like you just said hitler did nothing wrong inside a bank

Character design for a comfy 3D platformer like Sonic Jam is driving me mad, and I won't go animu style.

>not sculpting
>not making turning highpoly mesh into lowpoly mesh with perfect topology
What is this, amateur game development thread?

Wow if I could have even a tenth of the number of attacks that would be a staggering amount. Looks cool and I haven't even heard about it before.
I suppose now's a good time then
Ah so that's where Bullet Storm got their ideas from. It also reminds me of GunZ which I refuse to admit is a bad game.
I've also heard so previously but can't hurt to try right

>Sonic Jam
I didn't hear about that one

(you) son of a bitch.

DS2 has horrendus hitboxes, it was made by a different team (thats his webm).

DS1 has some of the best hitboxes in the industry for 95% of the enemies. its better in every way than DS2 as well.

Alright. What about the combat in DS1 compared to DS3?

your choice pal. dont say i didnt warn you

Almost done with the mesh generation, there is a bug with the support beam connectors and it still doesn't look right if you cross paths, but I need a break from the mesh gen systems so gonna work some more on the gameplay for a while.

>suddenly rollercoaster tycoon
The hell did you come from?

>doubling the time spent per model because you want some autistic details in

Is the jitter too much in this firing animation?
Anything else on how the turret looks?

You are still alive? Wow. I wondered where your cute progress went.

how is it doubling, retopology literally takes 10 minutes of work

Devil May Cry or anything by Platinum.

I've been here a while, just haven't posted anything before yesterday as I don't this posting pic related progress is particularly interesting for anyone to look at and there isn't really much to comment on.

No worries, not planning on spending huge amounts of time on it.
Yeah I really like the combat in those games too but I'd like to have the possibility of incorporating multiplayer too. Not saying it wouldn't work but those games have some crazy "stickiness" and stunlocks. Either way I'd totally copy a couple of faster moves from them.

>multiplayer game with lots of precision hitbox colisions

>You are still alive?
But he just said that game was dead.

Can anyone recommend any tactics games with a linear story? I've only ever played games like XCOM where the game is essentially nonlinear with some linear fluff thrown in.

You are not equal with your game, user.

Have you ever seen Souls on a LAN connection? The multiplayer with those precise hitboxes are immaculate.

I should add that this is because I want to start working on a story for my game but I'm not really sure how to execute it effectively.

common, dark souls dont have good htiboxes even on offline mode.

Have you tried to just git gud?

Precision hitboxes? Not sure how DS does it but I'd assume that a box or cylinder will do. Can't imagine that being too expensive really.

no

Its hard to tell, usually they're like beta ass millipedes wandering their galaxy without a clue what they're doing. I think this one was possessed by meme magic.

the enemy design is much better in DS1. its such a rewarding game becasue each enemy has such varied attacks and behaviours. the AI is great, you learn it after a while but the game design philosophy of dark souls 1 is very old school. people say its a 3D nes game and it kind of is.

>power outage during dev
>files are fine
>software in this particular pc doesn't recognize them

haha what

Fuck yeah, some things never change, like my horrendous sense of perspective

New item class and doors are finaly in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=np1VZweh8Zg

Chivalry.

Added thought bubbles to the characters so you know what they're doing when they go somewhere. Less trial and error.

Also they have more reaction animations. They get scared when something happens. Before they panic they are terrified. And when they investigate something they shrug it off at the end.

new to Unity here

my GUI alone (absolutely nothing else running) is running 20-30 batches... is that bad?

Ooh yeah like Mount and Blade but simpler. Gonna revisit that.

It's been years since I last visited this general, what happened to lolisim dev?

>online multiplayer game
>build your mecha with legs, bodies, weapons, etc
>assign AI to it
>send it to battle against other mechas
>can't control it directly, just maybe set different tactics
Would you play it? if only I knew shit about networking

he killed his pug and went to jail

banned because people are little baby faggot who forget they're on Veeky Forums and not reddit

Swapped to chibi art style, broke a whole bunch of stuff, tried to do vr and failed, this is quite an embarrassing update this week, i achieved very little and failed at a lot :(
youtu.be/56EBYQUjlD0

Thanks. I did some corrections and it looks better. Well, in my opinion.

>sudden resurgence of lolisim attention
lolisim you piece of human garbage stop trying to drum up hype for your allegro4 graphics game through pretending to be other people

Whoops, I missed a few threads.

so I'm completely code illiterate, I've been making assets for a game that I haven't yet coded. the general gist of the game is a 2.5D(backgrounds consist of 3-D rendered object, 2D sprites, kinda like chocobo dungeon or doom) mulitplayer online procedurally generated walking simulator/tribal warfare simulator/role-playing game of sorts. I am willing to learn code, where do I start? should I download Unity or should I look into making my own engine?

normies got in and kept trying to get him banned

Yo guys!

Wanna check out some fresh and cool game? Then you found it, and its little name is Knuckle Sandwich!

Check'out the trailer : youtube.com/watch?v=-2U7vDXzkhs
knucklesandwich.biz/

We need to destroy that rooftop and get 'em all if you catch my rift so come sign in at the bar!
knucklesandwich.biz/

You can reach me via email at andy[at]knucklesandwich.biz for donations. I'm also open to get featured on your blog/channel!
Seeya lads!

fucking kill yourself faggot whodev, /agdg/ isn't your advertising board

Looking good, user.
What is your end game? Multiple houses/families or just one? If it is just one will it be easy to kill them off, thus ending the game super early?

Why so mad?! I've participated and gave A LOT to this place. I simply did it anonymously, so this time I'd like this thread to give ME back.

I don't think I'm asking too much!

Nice bait but you need to be subtler if you want to get more replies.

> people in real life are defending this

fuck
off

rip letodev

>people in real life are afraid of virtual game about virtual 20pixel large girls getting raped by a 2pixels wide penis

[f]