Penny stocks

What penny stocks should I invest in? Also any good advise for someone new to the stock market?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/sphere-3d-receives-second-unsolicited-133200827.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PTN
Buy high sell low

I took advantage of The ANY drop this morning. anyone have experience with TGD or PPHM?

RNVA for a small pump

>penny stocks
>investing

Honestly, it's an extremely competitive market at the mercy of someone with more money than you.

You can still succeed, but just make sure you research everything you can. Also, take stock investment leads with a grain of salt. There's promoters who sniff around forums and stuff for that very purpose.

Gotta start somewhere!

Thank you for the advise Do you have a site you like to use for leads?

Totally going to check out that stock thank you!

bump

MCWEF. Buy 100,000 shares @$0.18 now. Wait 15-20 years. You win 1-3 million dollars. Or break even anyways.

Its a tiny operation turning oil sands and marginal oil plays into crude oil and clean(ish) sand with little pollution. In 100 years they might be the only oil company left.

IAM, hold till 0.10

>Gotta start somewhere!
You sure as hell shouldn't start with penny stocks
>inb4 but I'm broke

Nobody gets rich investing in the S&P or large cap companies. Murrikkka is going to be great again. The domestic upstarts will do better against the large established firms more now than ever. Strong dollar and a less globalized economy and a restructured tax systen means the Russel 3000 is going to outperform the SP500 from here on out.

Anybody here EVER make money off General Motors or Citibank? Huge shitty organizations too big and stupid to know they're dying? Too shitty to even pay a dividend anymore.

>Nobody gets rich investing in the S&P or large cap companies
Ok, Gordon Gekko. You tell them.

>Anybody here EVER make money off General Motors or Citibank
Both.
Holy shit, just stop posting.

Oil sand miners are currently fucked beyond belief with cheap oil, insane provincial and federal govts, public perception, and new shale discoveries in the US.

They cannot survive at 50 dollar oil let alone the rest of the shit that has landed on their heads.

I am broke LOL but are you saying you cant make money with penny stocks? Because i think you can. im just trying to slowly build.

So for example i bought 100 shares of RGSE at.2227. the Volume is 2.7M the average Volume is 1.01M does this seem like a good choice in investment? Am i looking for the right things? if not what else should i be looking for?

thinkorswim is like biz but the memes are fresher, rarer memes, memes too dank, too original to post here. future memology (memeologist software).

Im Currently using Robinhood to trade.

>are you saying you cant make money with penny stocks?
I think I said you shouldn't start with penny stocks.
And buying into them because it's all one can afford is a lot like needing to get to China, but buying a canoe rather than saving money and buying a plane ticket.

so what is the difference trading a stock with a low value than a stock with a high Value? Is it somehow safer? Actual question.

There generally is far more volume in trading in larger stocks which can create volatility. You as a trader are looking for that. You want to buy-- as they say-- low, and then-- as they say-- high. Small stocks which trade for margins of a fly's dick are not best for that and often do not have tenable investment potential just in case you're stuck holding the bag, unless you have the luck of having that penny stock being manipulated again.

where do i download the meme indicator for technical analysis?

It's not strictly a question of value, although that can be an indicator.
A bigger issue is listing. Some exchanges require a high degree of transparency (in addition to a minimum dollar value) for their equities, this protects investors to a large degree. Others don't require much at all, meaning the "company" listed could be two guys in a rented office.

Thank you that was very informative Now I have Read a news report today on a stock I have been watching ANY (Sphere 3d) they have received an unsolicited offer for some of there holding here is the link. finance.yahoo.com/news/sphere-3d-receives-second-unsolicited-133200827.html
along with more volume than usual is it smart to buy this stock.

The question is this: Are you owning this stock in the hope of overcoming inflation of your buying currency?

Are you buying this stock in the hope to sell it as a short term gain?

Are you buying it in the hopes they will be paying dividends?

You need to know why you're going to buy something, first of all. Also, provided something important that I neglected to explain as well. You should always do a good deal of reading on your stock you're looking to buy. I like to take it this way. I read three articles about it before I look at the 10k/10q, then read another three with the knowledge I now have. I then go and look at the last quarter's trading pattern and then look at the previous 10k/q to see if most people trade this on the basis of just trading it due to the news, or trading it due to the actual reports given. Memes and dreams vs reals and numbers. Often truth can be found in the combination of all four.

So id be buying Any for a short term gain. doyou just google the company to read up on it? Or do you have specific sites you go to?

I read Investopedia, look at the charts a bit, read here sometimes. I used to like Forbes a few years ago, but I don't much appreciate the slant they've been taking. I also suggest reading Investopedia so you can learn about common indicators for your short-term gain trading.

cool man! thanks for the advise! Happy trading!

normies call memes stochastic oscillation, it measures the memes feels (memefields) from 0-100, if its under 20, kek has blessed the stock and it will soon rise, but if its over 80, the stock has been reposted and will soon lose value in the dank memeconomy.

The program is thinkorswim from TDameritrade, you just need a free account to download it, i trade on robinhood but use thinkorswim to find stocks to buy

Came here to post PTN

Weird coincidence.

MSTX

Trending massively on stoctwits

Phase 2 drug trial in progress

Press release soon

Even if you don't hold, the press will pump it for a day or two.

Got 10k shares in it last week at .9, looking for 1-2 in a possible buyout from big pharma.